299. Too Much

⚠️^••^Timmy: please read the Author's note, meow.⚠️

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing
             🎶Omega crew!🎶
Okay, firstly I have officially decided to make Hinata pregnant sooner than I had planned. But not yet, please don't be disappointed, I promise it will happen Quite soon! Now... I have also decided to have a lot of Scarlet in the chapter so... Have fun reading!!🖤🖤

𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙"If?" Kageyama felt like he might be the one to faint this time

𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙
"If?" Kageyama felt like he might be the one to faint this time.

Hishiro nodded.
"I didn't get a chance to finish earlier, but the blood work showed some other things. I believe the test was accurate, but that doesn't mean it's true, that's why I was some more labs done and an ultrasound. In the meantime, I am treating you as a pregnant patient. Now I don't want you to worry, you didn't drop so the baby will be fine, okay?" Kageyama and Hinata nodded in unison.
"I need to go check on a few other patients before I leave, I'll come to check on you again before I go,"
They watched her walk out of the room in silence.

"Tobio... what if I'm not?"

"Shh," Kageyama ran if fingers through Hinata's hair and released calming pheromones. Hinata nuzzled his face into his Alpha's chest before shutting his eyes and letting the sound of his heartbeat soothe him to sleep.
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙

Daichi felt exhausted as he came walking into Suga's room, his fatigue melted as he saw Suga sitting up, and rocking a squirmy Scarlet in his arms

"How are our problem children?" Suga asked looking up into Daichi's clearly tired eyes as he came to sit beside him. Daichi took a deep breath as he wrapped an arm around Suga's waist.

"Hinata is pregnant,"

"What? I- I need to go-" Suga felt his heart jump, feeling to need to go check on his young fellow omega.