256. A Little Alpha

🙃🙃Crocodile: we have Jax. We thank you for the cupcakes and Pizza, but we still have Jax as our hostage. We are asking for directions to the Karasuno pack house in return for her safety.🙃🙃

^••^
WE CANNOT TELL THEM THAT INFORMATION, meow!

☆ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ☆It was time for what Suga had been waiting for; it was the second year's turn

☆ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ☆
It was time for what Suga had been waiting for; it was the second year's turn. He looked between Ennoshita, Noya, and Kinoshita. The atmosphere became tense for a moment as Suga tried to figure out who was the youngest amongst the three. He nudged Ennoshita playfully, catching him off guard since he hadn't been paying close attention and was still engrossed in whatever he had been reading on his phone.

He looked up and stared at Suga and rubbed the back of his neck.
"If I pass, I have to Prank Tanaka, right?" Suga nodded and hoped that he wouldn't opt for that.
"Okay," he sighed and thought silently for a second. It hadn't just been Suga that had been worried about Ennoshita; everyone else seemed to be too as they all leaned closer to him.
"I don't know how I feel about being team captain next year," there was something in his voice that seemed like he had stopped before he was finished.

"Enno?" Suga said softly and placed his hand on Ennoshita's shoulder, not expecting to hear the words that he said next.

"I think I might also be pregnant," no one had thought that was going to be his next words as everyone fell silent.
☆ᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ☆

☆Author: I am so sorry for this being OOC

Author: I am so sorry for this being OOC. I struggle writing EnnoTana

Suga wasn't sure he had heard him correctly. He knew that not only was Ennoshita on daily birth control, but his suppressants also had birth control added to them. On top of that, he and Ennoshita had conversations the year prior, and current about how the idea of pregnancy made him terrified, making him one of the few Omega's he knew that didn't feel that want for children.