284. Purrfect Endings✧

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my most amazing
🎶Omega crew!!!🎶
Sooo I am nervous. I haven't written Kuroken smut in a REALLY, REALLY LONG TIME. I hope I can make this good; I apologize if it is OOC.🖤🖤

༺Recap༻The elevator stopped on the bottom floor, and the doors opened, revealing a handyman along with two Skytree employees and a security guard

Recap
The elevator stopped on the bottom floor, and the doors opened, revealing a handyman along with two Skytree employees and a security guard.

"We are so sorry," A lady wearing a dark blue pantsuit said as she gave a quick view.

"It's okay," Hinata said quickly with a slight smile, hoping that he could help the poor girl feel less Guilty about their incident.

"Here, here are four free passes to the lantern festival tomorrow as an apology for the inconvenience," a man in a matching suit beside her said as he stepped forward and handed them the passes.
After they had talked to who they had learned was the manager and his assistant for a few minutes, they were on their way back to the bus station and to Kurroo's.
End Recap✧༻

Kenma sat at his PC with his headset lopsided over one ear as his streaming followers sent him words of praise and congratulations after he announced his game might win an award from the young game developers association

Kenma sat at his PC with his headset lopsided over one ear as his streaming followers sent him words of praise and congratulations after he announced his game might win an award from the young game developers association. All of their excitement for him was making him feel anxious, not over if he won or not, but rather what it would mean if he did. There was something he hadn't told anyone, not even Hinata, about. The only person that knew was his Alpha, and he wasn't sure if he was okay with what the outcome would be, or not.

If he won, he would have two options, one being to drop out of school and intern for a major-label game company, or he could take a cash prize and have someone help him start his own company; both, however, would result in him having to give up his last year at Nekoma and to graduate early. This, to him, wasn't that big of a deal, and Kuroo had told him he'd still be able to play on the team if he wanted to, but there was still a sense of worry that was encapsulating him. He hadn't ever been one to worry over his secondary gender before, and he never even gave much thought you the fact he was an Omega, but he knew that the corporate gaming world wasn't like high school. There were a lot of Alphas in charge, some nicer than others. Unlike high school, there was no omega rule to protect him from being a target, not just physically, but in a more professional field. It wouldn't take much if some head Alpha decided that they wanted one of his game ideas for themselves and to steal it. Even though, in recent years, the law was becoming more and more favorable of Omegas and their rights, he knew that in a situation like that, it would still take a lot to keep something that was his his own as his own.