297. A Nightmars laced in reality

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!!!🎶
I hope you are all doing well!!! Have you had a good day? Did you sleep well?
Do you know the square root of
1,512,411,816,000?🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing              🎶Omega Crew!!!!🎶I hope you are all doing well!!! Have you had a good day? Did you sleep well? Do you know the square root of 1,512,411,816,000?🖤🖤

ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ
"Don't be embarrassed," the nurse said quietly as she sat on the stool.
"I know this will sound... strange... but male Omegas have this same problem often, even though it's a part of nature, and female and male omegas have done this since the beginning of time," she paused and gave a soft smile.
"There is nothing to be embarrassed about I promise. Have you decided what you would like to do?"

Suga felt anxious as the nurse looked at him waiting for a reply.
"I... think I decided I want to try,"

"Okay," Yumi said with a Smile knowing where Suga was going.

~

At the packhouse, everyone was woken up by the sound of Miwa and Ellie knocking excitedly on their doors. Within a few short minutes, everyone was down in the living room, gathered around Ellie and Miwa.
ᗴᑎᗪ ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ

Ellie was vibrating with excitement as she gripped Miwa's hand

"Suga had the baby," she shouted and sounded like she was going to explode.

"Takeda said he is going to send Ukai to come pick up everyone, Ellie and I are going to stay here with the Twins since we can go there tomorrow," Miwa added just as headlights showed through the window. 
No one spoke as they all quickly stumbled up the stairs and to their rooms to change into some clothes, not feeling like it would be appropriate to show up in their pajamas. Once they were all ready they piled in coach Ukai's van m, where they found a very eerily silent Ukai, puffing on q cigarette, the second time since they thought he had quit.

"Tobio... do you think coach is okay?" Hinata whispered.

"I'm worried about him too," Yamaguchi said as he turned around in the seat in front of him, glancing over to make sure their coach couldn't hear them as Tsuki rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples.