236. Worrisome Twins

🖤🖤Author: AHHHHH OMEGA CREW, IT IS TIME!!!!!! I am too excited!!!! LET'S DO THIS SHIT! 🖤🖤

~Quick reminder: Kageyama's parent's names are Mea and Akio~

❤︎︎RECAP❤︎︎

"It appears that one of the twins is breach. Instead of being head down, they are feet down." the doctor paused for a moment and looked down at his charts.
"I think it would be best if we prepped you for a
C-section. Other than that, everything is fine. I'll go put in the paperwork for the C-section. In the meantime, I need you two to relax. If you want, I will have the nurse put something in your IV to calm you down, and I can get your Alpha here some Alpha relaxants," the doctor said and waited for a response.

"Please," Takeda said in response, realizing that he and Ukai both needed to calm down.
The doctor nodded and headed out of the room.

Kageyama and Hinata came back in a few moments later.

"We called Suga and told him. He said they would cancel after-school practice and come here right after school," Hinata said as he and Kageyama sat back down on the couch.
❤︎︎END RECAP❤︎︎

Takeda could feel himself grow more anxious as he thought about having to have a C-section instead of a Natural birth

Takeda could feel himself grow more anxious as he thought about having to have a C-section instead of a Natural birth. Luckily before the Anxiety became too much for him,  nurse Joy came into the room holding a tray of what Takeda assumed to be the things the doctor got them to calm them down. Joy smiled as she sat the tray on the table beside the bed.

"This one is for you," she said as she handed Ukai a small plastic cup with a blue syrupy liquid inside.
"drink it like a shot, don't sip it; it's not the tastiest thing," then she picked up a syringe with a needle and walked over to Takeda's IV and poked the needle into the port of the IV.
"This should start working in a few minutes," she said and smiled over to the couch where Kageyama, Hinata, and Ellie were all asleep.
"I will bring them a blanket; I'll be right back,"