206. Worried For Nothing

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing
                🎶Omega crew!🎶
How are all of you??? His are your world domination plans going??? Also, would you like some juice? Here you go🧃, enjoy!🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing                 🎶Omega crew!🎶How are all of you??? His are your world domination plans going??? Also, would you like some juice? Here you go🧃, enjoy!🖤🖤

🥛ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ🥛
Hinata stared at Suga for a minute and wanted to tell him what had been bothering him but was a bit scared too.

"Yeah... We aren't going to come after practice tomorrow. I have a doctor's appointment," he replied instead.

Suga gave him a soft smile as his brain managed to piece together what might be happening.

"Okay, just let us know if you will be home late," he replied and stood up from the table, and yawned.

"I'm going to bed, don't stay up late," he said and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Hinata and Kageyama to themselves.
🥛ᗴᑎᗪ ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ🥛

Hinata woke up to the sound of his and Kageyama's alarm going

Hinata woke up to the sound of his and Kageyama's alarm going. The night before seemed like a strange far-off memory that hadn't happened. He had hoped he would wake up with his heat and wouldn't need to go to the doctor; however, that was not the case. He sat up as Kageyama stirred awake beside him and tried to calculate how late his heat actually was. After several minutes of struggling with the math in his head, he concluded that it was two weeks late, and even more, fear began to set in.

Kageyama sat up a bit behind him and rested his head on this shoulder.

"I'm sorry about last night," he said softly, still somewhat rattled by his nightmare. The scent of Hinata's fear pheromones forced his brain to fully wake up as he wrapped his arms around Hinata's waist and pulled him back against his chest.

"Why are you afraid?" he asked, worried about his Omega's scent. He glanced around the room a few times to try and find the source of the fear.

"It's two weeks late..." Hinata replied and drew his knees to his chest. Kageyama sighed and kissed the back of his shoulder.