202. Worry

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing
                 🎶Omega crew!🎶
I hope you are all doing well!!! Have you eaten? Had a drink? Planned world domination??🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing                  🎶Omega crew!🎶I hope you are all doing well!!! Have you eaten? Had a drink? Planned world domination??🖤🖤

✰ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ✰
Ukai glanced at a few of the nurses; a few of them appeared to be Omega's while a couple were Beta's.

"Most Alpha's leave for a few minutes," one of the nurses said, taking note of his hesitation.

"It's okay; you don't have to stay," Takeda said, giving his alpha a soft smile.

Ukai nodded and looked at one of the nurses.

"Do you have a place I can go smoke?" he asked.

The nurse nodded.
"Take a left when you leave the room, and there will be a door that leads to a courtyard,"

With that, Ukai kissed Takeda's forehead and headed out of the room.
✰ᗴᑎᗪ ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ✰

Ukai sat on a bench in the courtyard and watched as the sun ducked down behind some clouds

Ukai sat on a bench in the courtyard and watched as the sun ducked down behind some clouds. He pulled his pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of his pocket as he continued to watch the sunset. As he lit it, he heard the sound of someone clearing their throat and turned his head to see Daichi walking towards the bench.

Daichi sat down just as Ukai inhaled his cigarette and let out a sigh.

"Is Takeda going to be okay?" Daichi asked, watching the smoke flow out of Ukai's mouth and making his demeanor a lot more calm.

"Yeah, he is okay. He was having Braxton Hicks contractions. The doctor is checking everything right now, though," Ukai replied before taking another drag of his cigarette.

Daichi let out a sigh of relief. Ukai leaned his head back, resting it against the wall behind him.

"So, are you and the others excited about the graduation trip coming up?" Ukai asked, wanting to change the subject.