196. Under Arrest

🖤🖤Author: HI MY AMAZING
🎶OMEGA CREW!🎶
This is a smut chapter!!!! Please look for the warning!!! 🖤🖤

🖤okay, so here's the thing... I have decided to make purring a thing in this story. All of the other Omegaverse stories I have written, I have had purring as a big aspect of them. I tried to avoid putting it in here because I tend to overuse it... Anyway, this will happen at the end of the chapter, and I hope it is cute.🖤

~ᖇᏋᏣᎯᎵ~"We need a shower; then we can sleep," Kageyama said and ran his fingers through Hinata's messier than usual hair

~ᏋᏣᎯᎵ~
"We need a shower; then we can sleep," Kageyama said and ran his fingers through Hinata's messier than usual hair.
"Do you want me to undress you?" He asked, trying his best to be patient and gentle, knowing that he was the cause for Hinata's current state.

"Please," Hinata replied in a hushed and almost pleading tone. Kageyama took a bit of an unsteady breath as he pulled Hinata's shirt up and over his head, avoiding to breathe in any of his scent, not wanting to go into another Rut.
He pushed him down onto his back the slid his pants down and off, then he pulled the blanket over him so he wouldn't get cold.

"I'm going to start the shower; I'll be right back," he said and headed into the bathroom.

He turned on the water, then turned to face the sink, placing his hands on the counter to steady himself, and looked into the mirror at his almost lifeless-looking reflection. His skin was pale, and his eyes were dull. His muscles ached, and the only thing he wanted was to curl up beside his Omega and fall asleep.

He took a breath and headed back into the bedroom, where he found that Hinata had cuddled up with the bear with his scent and had fallen asleep. Kageyama sighed as he sat down beside him and carefully pushed some of the hair off Hinata's forehead.

He was no longer able to control himself as he laid down beside him and pulled him into his arms and ars close to him as he could.

"I love you, dumbass," he whispered before falling asleep with the shower still running.
~ᏋᏁᎴ ᏋᏣᎯᎵ~

~ᏋᏁᎴ ᖇᏋᏣᎯᎵ~