194. A Packhouse Of Terror (recap)

🖤🖤Author: Happy Halloween, my amazing
           🎶Omega crew!!!🎶
This is officially the 200th update to this book!!! So if you wish to continue reading, please go to the second book; the link will be below and in the comments. It will pick right back up at chapter 195. I will also post the last three chapters from this book there to make it easier to transition.🖤🖤

~To those of you who will not be joining us in the next book, I want to thank you for sticking around for as long as you have and for the support. Remember you are important, and
please stay safe. 🖤🖤
To those who will be with us in the next book, I'll see you later!!! Remember to bring your weapons!!!~

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

⚠️Warning⚠️

THIS IS THE SECOND HALF TO A SET PAIR PLEASE ADD IT SO THAT YOU HAVE IT ONCE THIS ONE HITS 200 PARTS
Link is also in the comments

https://www.wattpad.com/1143946771-a-set-pair-omegaverse-pt-2-pairs-and-scents

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

October 31stHalloween night

October 31st
Halloween night.

Suga had planned a huge Halloween costume party at the packhouse. He had invited everyone from Nekoma, Fukurōdani, Shiratorizawa, and Aoba Johsai. He had made a plethora of snacks and food. He set up an impressive lineup of horror movies and brought all the bean bags, pillows, and chairs into the living room for everyone to sit on.

Everyone got dressed in their costumes before everyone arrived. Suga was an angel, and Daichi was a demon. Noya was a shark, and Asahi was a swimmer with a missing arm. Kiyoko was a fem Hercules goddess while Yachi was Meg. Tanaka was a jar of peanut butter, and Ennoshita was a jar of Jelly. Tsuki was a salt shaker, much to the amusement of most of the pack, while Yamaguchi was a pepper shaker. Kinoshita and Narita decided to both be Ghosts. Hinata and Kageyama had both had a hard time thinking of costumes; of course, the fact that Kageyama wasn't a fan of dressing up didn't help. They decided on Kageyama being a Vampire and Hinata being his victim with bite marks and fake blood.

Coach Ukai and Takeda were the first to arrive at the packhouse, and Suga was more than excited to see what kind of Costume they had chosen to be since Takeda was pregnant. He opened the door and saw what was quite possibly the best and yet most gruesome costume he had ever seen. Both Ukai and Takeda were zombies, and Takeda had a zombie baby ripping its way out of his stomach.

"I made some apple cider," Takeda said with a smile as he offered A large pitcher to Suga while stepping into the house.

Suga smiled as he took the pitcher. He headed into the kitchen and poured it into a Punch bowl with a ladle. He took it back into the living room, where Takeda was now surrounded by Ellie, Hinata, Yamaguchi, and Yachi. Hinata and Yamaguchi both a little nervously had their hands on Takeda's belly, feeling the babies as they flipped around.