278. For Love

🖤🖤Hello, My Amazing
        🎶Omega Crew!🎶
I hope you are all doing well today! I hope you kike this chapter. We have A Hinata and Suga moment and a Tsuki and Kags moment!🖤🖤

❤︎︎Recap❤︎︎Kageyama shot up In his sleeping bag, his heart pounding

❤︎︎Recap❤︎︎
Kageyama shot up In his sleeping bag, his heart pounding. He looked beside him, hoping to see his Omega sleeping beside him, only to be reminded that he wasn't there. He felt like he would be sick from the panic and fear. His body ached, and his chest hurt. He quietly crawled out of his sleeping bag and managed to make his way to his duffle bag quietly. He opened it and grabbed Hinata's bear, thankful for His Omega's forgetfulness for once. He headed back into the living room and sat on the couch, hoping no one would wake up and come looking for him, noting wanting them to see him actually cuddling with the closest thing he had to Hinata.
❤︎︎End Recap❤︎︎

Kageyama stared at His phone that sat beside him on the couch and waited, and hoped it would light up with a text from His Omega

Kageyama stared at His phone that sat beside him on the couch and waited, and hoped it would light up with a text from His Omega. He realized he never replied to his last text about finding his bear. This made him even more anxious on top of the nightmare. He buried his face Into the bear's fluff, hoping to smell even the slightest scent of his Omega. He realized, however, that the bear carried more a perfect mixture of each of their scents.

"Could his Highness not sleep?" The sound Of Tsuki's voice caused a shiver to run up his spine, taking him off guard a little. Kageyama didn't reply; he silently turned on the lamp on the side table and stared at Tsuki for a moment, unsure as to what to say or do. His brain felt fried as he struggled to think of a snarky comeback. Tsuki sat down and started typing on his phone.

"Nekoma is a 27-minute walk,"

"What?" Kageyama asked, confused as to how that was important. Tsuki groaned in exasperation.

"Look, if you want to take that to Hinata, I'll walk with you," He said and hoped that Kageyama wouldn't see through his disguise and figure out that he just wanted to go check on Yamaguchi. Wanting to hide the fact He had been worried about him since they had left the Omegas at the gym.