222. Connected

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My Amazing
🎶Omega Crew!🎶
Guess what...
I am
Not
Okay
I have completely lost my ever-loving mind!!!🖤🖤

~Recap~"Do, do they work of Beta's?" Kinoshita asked, a little hesitant, pretty sure he already knew the answer to the question being used to Beta's being left out of most things

~Recap~
"Do, do they work of Beta's?" Kinoshita asked, a little hesitant, pretty sure he already knew the answer to the question being used to Beta's being left out of most things.

"Yes,  they work similar to how Omegas can mark betas, from what I understand," her response made Both Narita and Kinoshita to feel a bit of happiness, knowing that the Beta's in Jax's pack were included.
As Daichi listened and continued to mix up the waffle mix, this conversation sparked an idea in him; the idea of a pack mark struck something in him, and he began to want to do that with his pack. A little bit of excitement rushed through him as he wanted to go and tell Suga his thoughts, but knew he couldn't abandon his waffles.
~End Recap~

Daichi had finished the waffles and put them on a plate with strawberries and whipped cream

Daichi had finished the waffles and put them on a plate with strawberries and whipped cream. He grabbed one of the bed trays they had in the kitchen and placed the plate, along with a glass of Orange juice. He gave everyone a slight nod as he headed out of the kitchen and up the stairs, not wanting to leave his Omega alone for too long.  He opened the door to their room and quietly shut it behind him.

On the bed, Suga had wrapped himself up in a mound of blankets and surrounded himself with all the pillows on the bed, making what appeared to be a makeshift nest. Daichi noticed Suga's bottle of Suppressants on the nightstand, meaning that he had probably taken some while he was downstairs. He sat the tray of food on the dresser and gently sat on the bed beside the mountain of blankets, and gently ran his fingers through Suga's hair. 

"I made you some waffles," Daichi whispered as Suga sat a little and sat up with all the blankets and semi falling off of him. Daichi laughed a little and kissed his forehead before getting off the bed and Grabbing the food tray from the dresser. 

"Thank you," Suga said quietly as Daichi sat the food down in front of him, before sitting beside him and gently rubbing his arm.

"Do you want to take a bath?" Daichi asked as Suga ate a fork full of Waffle, as he nodded his head in response.