306. Happy place

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!!!🎶
I hope you are all doing well!!! I really hope you like this chapter!!🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing               🎶Omega Crew!!!!🎶I hope you are all doing well!!! I really hope you like this chapter!!🖤🖤

⚘𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹⚘
"Where... where is Sho?" he asked as he sat up, unable to even respond to his mom.
He turned his head to see him in the bed next to his.
"We brought this bed in here for you when you passed out," Dr. Hishiro said.
"I told your mom everything... I think maybe she should be the one to tell you what's going on,"

Kageyama nodded and stared at his mom.
She was quiet for a moment, her eyes reflecting panic as she searched for the strength to speak.
"Shōyō is pregnant, and he dropped when the accident happened,"
She paused a gripped her son's hand seeing the panic in his eyes.
"Right now they are trying their best to get him to wake up,"
Kageyama felt his stomach twist.
"What about the baby?"
Dr. Hishiro sighed and bit her lip.
"Well, it looks like he is only about 7 weeks along, this can be a good thing or a bad thing. I won't know for sure until his other lab work comes back and I get the advanced ultrasound machine in here. We did one when we first found out and everything looked okay, but I want to double-check,"
She paused.
Now for him, The good news is so far the EEG has been showing normal brain activity, so we can remove the wires from his head and you can lie next to him, which should help him recover,"
Kageyama nodded, his head felt like it was about to implode.
"In the meantime, I am going to give you a relaxant, it isn't like an Alpha tranquilizer, it is just going to make you feel less anxious," Hishio stood up and turned towards the door.

"I'll be back in a few minutes,"
⚘𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹⚘

"I'll be back in a few minutes,"⚘𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹⚘

🖤This is unedited please forgive the mistakes 🖤

"Tobio," Kageyama's mom's voice was calm and steady.
"Everything will be okay, I promise, alright?" she ruffled his hair lightly.
"Im going to call your dad... and see if I can track down a vending machine," Kageyama watched as his mom left the room. He sat on the edge of the bed and stared at his Omega. His chest felt like it was going to cave in.