229. The Accident

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
                  🎶Omega Crew!🎶
I hope you are all doing well. I hope the crocodiles have left you alone.🖤🖤

(so there is mild angst. I promise that nothing horrible will happen. Keep in mind no one dies)

~Recap~"Hey, Hey, Hey! Chibi-Chan!" Bokuto yelled

~Recap~
"Hey, Hey, Hey! Chibi-Chan!" Bokuto yelled.

That was all Kageyama needed to hear for his panic to subside, knowing that it was just their friends from Nekoma and Fukurōdani.

Hinata noticed that Kuroo wasn't there with them and looked at Kenma, confused.

"Wheres Kuroo?" he asked. Kenma looked up from his game before turning his head to Akaashi, who was standing next to him.

"He said something about going to talk to your principal about something," Akasshi replied, revealing that none of them really knew where Kuroo was or what he was doing.
~End Recap~

Hinata stood beside Kenma, watching him play whatever game he had on his PSP

Hinata stood beside Kenma, watching him play whatever game he had on his PSP. A few minutes passed, and Suga, Tanaka, and Ennoshita arrived at the gym.  Suga headed over to Akaashi and Bokuto,  to talk to them as they waited for Kinoshita, Narita, Kiyoko, and Yachi.  Kenma got to a boss battle on his game and sat down on the ground to better his concentration. Hinata let go of Kageyama's hand that he had been holding and knelt beside Kenma, much to his Alpha's dismay. Luckily Kuroo showed up a few minutes later, a proud smirk on his face.

"So, where'd you go?" Suga asked as Kuroo stood between Bokuto and Kenma on the ground.

"I went to set up a set up a training camp date," he said proudly, as his Omega rolled his eyes.

"A training camp?" Suga questioned curiously.

"Akasshi mentioned that you were planning an Omega training camp here at Karasuno. But I set up one for all of you to go to in Tokyo," Kuroo said, glancing down at Kenma.
"Are Takeda and Coach Ukai could ming to practice?" He added that he and Kenma had brought the baby shower gift. 
Suga shook his head in response and leaned against the wall.