235. The Gift Of Two

🖤🖤Author: HELLO MY
        🎶AMAZING OMEGA CREW!🎶
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL READY FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!🖤🖤

❣︎Recap❣︎ "You are not fully dilated yet; I will order an epidural to help with your pain," The doctor said as he finished his exam

❣︎Recap❣︎
"You are not fully dilated yet; I will order an epidural to help with your pain,"
The doctor said as he finished his exam.

"How long will it take," Takeda asked through gritted teeth.

"Maybe ten minutes for the epidural, and you probably have another five hours of labor before you are ready to deliver,"

"Five hours?!" Ukai lost his patents and couldn't stand seeing his Omega in that much pain anymore.
"Cant you make it go faster?"

The doctor sighed and shook his head.
"No, I'm sorry,"

The doctor left, and Ukai sat back down next to the bed and held Takeda's hand.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly and kissed his hand. He didn't like seeing Takeda be in so much pain and almost began to blame himself.

"It's okay," Takeda said, taking a deep breath, then placed Ukai's hand on top of his bump and shut his eyes in an attempt to relax.
❣︎End Recap❣︎

Ukai could feel the contractions from under his hand and could see Takeda wince in pain from them

Suddenly a rush of worry ran through him, and one of the machines that were tracking the babies and Takeda's heart rates started to beep with an alarm.

"What's going on?" the panic in Takeda's voice as he tried to sit up made his Alpha's anxiety worse. Before either of them could panic more, a nurse came to the rescue. She quietly walked to the machine and tapped a few buttons.

"Are the babies okay?" Takeda asked as only worry flooded his brain. He was met with silence from the nurse, who held a finger out, signaling she'd answer the question in a moment. The alarm on the alarm in the machine stopped, and the nurse turned to them with a soft smile.