273. Lost Omega's

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
                  🎶Omega Crew!🎶
I hope you like this!! I tried to make ot a fun chapter!🖤🖤

(hey everyone, I wanted to focus on Suga's group in this chapter because pregna t Suga moments)

~Recap~:Groups:ASuga, Yachi, Akaashi, Tendō, and Kinoshita BKenma, Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, And Ennoshita CDaichi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushijima, and Kiyoko DNarita, Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, Lev, and Yaku~

~Recap~
:Groups:
A
Suga, Yachi, Akaashi, Tendō, and Kinoshita
B
Kenma, Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, And Ennoshita
C
Daichi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushijima, and Kiyoko
D
Narita, Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, Lev, and Yaku
~

"Okay, the park is a short walk from here," Kuroo said as he quickly snatched the paper from Akaashi.
"Our group will be the seekers," realizing that their team was all captains and one manager.
~End Recap~

Akaashi made a group chat that included all the groups and had each member of each group with different colors

Akaashi made a group chat that included all the groups and had each member of each group with different colors. Group A was purple, group B Green, group C was red, and group D was Blue.

"Since Team C is going to be the finders, why don't you wait in the coffee shop by the park, and each team will text when they are hidden," Akaashi said, feeling that would be the most logical way to go about this. He gave Bokuto a small smile, seeing the slightly worried face he had, and knowing that he had probably wanted to be in the same group as him. Still, he really wanted to have some time with Suga and had Decided to take the opportunity, much to his poor Alpha's dismay.  After they all agreed on the plan, the now giant group, which probably looked menacing to some, made their way to the Park.

Daichi had ahold of Suga's hand, the whole time trying to ignore the worry in the back of his mind of something happening while his Omega was apart from him, even though it wasn't that far from the coffee shop to the park, and they would be together soon. This worry was beginning to lead him to start and worry about how he was going to be while Suga was staying at Nekoma while he and the others were going to be at Kuroo's.