254. A Dumb Alpha & A Pregnant Omega

☆☆Author: Tonight's exciting broadcast is brought to you by Omega Mega Mighty Cupcakes. Need something sweet and delicious? Try omega mega cupcake today, mew... I mean, Yay! All proceeds will go to feed hungry Tilly's...I MEAN Omegas!!! Everywhere. (this was totally written by me, Jax, and not my favorite kitten Tilly.)☆☆

✰𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩✰Just as they were about to step out of the tub, there was a loud and frantic knock at their door

✰𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩✰
Just as they were about to step out of the tub, there was a loud and frantic knock at their door. Daichi got out and wrapped a towel around his waist, and walked to their bedroom door.

"Suga, I need Suga," The frantic sound in Kageyama's voice made Daichi's muscles tense up as he immediately began to fear that something had happened to Hinata. This fear only increased when he opened the door to see an extremely panic-ridden Kageyama, who looked like he would have a full-blown meltdown at any moment.
✰𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩✰

Suga appeared behind Daichi and felt a rush of anger as he stared at Kageyama

"What did you do?" his voice was stale and flat and made both Kageyama and Daichi feel like they were in trouble.

Kageyama shook his Head.
"I- I don't know,"

"Stupid Alpha's," Suga groaned as he rolled his eyes and pushed past him into the hallway.
Daichi grabbed Kageyama by the shoulder and pulled him into his room so that he wouldn't be able to possibly make the situation with Hinata worse. 

Suga walked into Kageyama and Hinata's room. The scent of heat and Rut pheromones caused him to be a little lightheaded as he made his way to the bathroom, where he could see the light shining through the doorframe.

"Hinata, what's wrong?" Suga asked as he lightly knocked on the door.

Hinata opened the door and caused Suga to go speechless, stunned at what he was looking at. There, in front of him, was Hinata, a steady stream of blood trickling down from his permanent mark and trailing its way to the hem of his boxers.

"My God, what happened?" Suga asked as he tried to suppress his rage toward Kageyama until he knew what had happened.

"I think Tobio got too into it last night when he triggered my heat," Hinata said quietly; Suga could hear the fear he had in his voice and reached forward to inspect the wound, only to have Hinata flinch away from him.
"I don't want him to know because..."