212. A Cascade Of Stars

🖤🖤Author: HELLO, My Amazing
Omega Crew!! How is everyone today? Are you feeling well? Have you Brussels had your teeth?? Did you ou fight the monster under your bed for your lunch money back??🖤🖤

(IGNORE HOW GOD DAMN CHEESY THIS CHAPTER IS, PLEASE)

✰✰𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹✰✰Later that evening, Suga and Daichi decided to go to the restaurant that was a part of the hotel

✰✰𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹✰✰
Later that evening, Suga and Daichi decided to go to the restaurant that was a part of the hotel. Suga noticed that Daichi seemed to be distracted by something on his phone. Suga felt himself become just a bit jealous of whatever it was that Daichi was so distracted by. He reached his hand out and grabbed Daichi's phone, and forced it down onto the table.

Daichi stared at Suga for a moment and gave him a very gentle and soft expression before placing his hand on top of Suga's and giving him a gentle squeeze.

"Sorry, I was looking at the place I want to take you to after this," he said in a whisper, causing the hair on the back of Suga's neck to stand on end as his heart raced a bit from the was Daichi had sounded.

"Where do you want to take me?" Suga asked, teasingly while biting his lip.
Daichi didn't reply. He simply gave Suga a smile and a light chuckle.
✰✰𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹✰✰

Suga let out a few exaggerated sighs as he followed Daichi in the dark up a hill through the woods

Suga let out a few exaggerated sighs as he followed Daichi in the dark up a hill through the woods. The only light was from Daichi's phone flashlight and Screen as he followed the map of the resort's land he had downloaded.

"Daichiii, where are you taking me," Suga whined a bit as he tried to remind himself that his Alpha would never put him in harm's way.

Daichi stopped walking and turned to Suga, reaching out and taking one of his hands. In the dark, Suga could make out the soft smile that Daichi had as he looked at him.

"Just follow me, okay." He whispered and intertwined his and Suga's fingers, holding Suga's hand in a firm grip. Suga felt his heart as jump a bit as he followed once more.