220. Home Is Where The Chaos Is

Author: Hello, my amazing
Omega crew!
I hope you are all in doing well!!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

~Recap~Down in Coach Ukai and Takeda's room, the couple were enjoying a moment alone as Ellie had gone with Kiyoko and Yachi to the hot springs

~Recap~
Down in Coach Ukai and Takeda's room, the couple were enjoying a moment alone as Ellie had gone with Kiyoko and Yachi to the hot springs.
Ukai was sitting on the couch, rubbing a hand over Takeda's bump as he laid with his head in his lap, drifting in and out of sleep.

"I'm excited," Takeda whispered, catching Ukai a bit by surprise since he thought he was sleeping.

"Are you scared?" ukai asked as he felt one of the babies kick his hand.

"No, because I have you," Takeda replied with a yawn, as Ukai felt a sense of pride well up inside of him.
~End Recap~

The Next Morning Ukai and Takeda woke up early and began to get their stuff packed up and ready before waking everyone else up

The Next Morning Ukai and Takeda woke up early and began to get their stuff packed up and ready before waking everyone else up. Ellie appeared in the doorway of their room, holding her suitcase.

"Good morning Ellie, ready to go?" Takeda asked with a smile as she gave him a small nod.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked in return.

"Actually, could you go knock on everyone's room to wake them up while we check out?" Ukai asked, stepping out of the bathroom behind Takeda.
Ellie nodded and headed out of the room and down the hall. She stopped in front of Daichi's and Suga's room and tapped on the door. A couple of seconds later, Suga opened the door; his hair was messy, and Ellie could smell the scent of heat pheromones that he seemed to be drenched in.

"Good morning," he numbered as he rubbed his eyes. Ellie stepped back a bit, feeling a bit woozy from Suga's pheromones.

"Can you let Ukai and Takeda know Daichi and I are going to rent a car and drive back later today?"
Ellie nodded and watched as Suga disappeared back into the room.  Ellie made her way down the hall a little more until she was in front of Asahi and Noya's room.  Before she had the opportunity to knock, she heard the sound of a door opening from behind her.