287. Nerves

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My Amazing
🎶Omega Crew🎶
I am so sorry this is late. To be honest, e after ot had all gotten deleted, I lost motivation to rewrite it. I hope you like it, though!! I'm sorry it is OOC🖤🖤

✧𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅✧"I like the way it feels," He said as he stepped out of the fitting room

✧𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅✧
"I like the way it feels," He said as he stepped out of the fitting room. Hinata stared at his Alpha for a moment, a little taken aback by how the shirt looked on him, along with the black pants he had picked out to go with the shirt.
"Do you like it?" he asked when he noticed That Hinata was staring at him. Hinata nodded before quietly grabbing a white tie and walking over to hom, and putting it Around his neck. Kageyama allowed him to tie it messily before lifting his chin up toward him and into a kiss.

An awkward cough followed by, " The shirts buy one get one free," caused Hinata to break the kiss quickly. They looked at the sales rep for a moment before giving a flustered nod. After they walked away, Hinata went back to where he had gotten Kageyama's shirt and grabbed a won't that was similar, except it was a lighter shade of blue. Once he had tried it and a pair of pants, he picked a tie, and they headed to the cashier.

"We have an hour; wanna check out that scent place?" Kageyama nodded.
✧𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅✧

"Whoa," Hinata whispered as he stumbled; the scent simulated the scent of a Rut, causing his head to feel like it was spinning

"Whoa," Hinata whispered as he stumbled; the scent simulated the scent of a Rut, causing his head to feel like it was spinning. Kageyama gripped his hand a lite tighter and guided him against a wall in the shop, doing his best to ignore the fact that he was about to be sent into a full-on defensive mode from the scent of simulated Omega fear pheromones.

"Oh no,"
The concerned sound of a lady's voice, followed by a very quick and unseen poke on both his and Hinata's arms, luckily, was all they needed to gain some of their senses back.
"Didn't you two read the sign?"

Kageyama's eyes finally focused on the lady speaking to them. She looked a little like Ellie and had her hair done up in a giant bun held in place by a black bow that had the name of the shop they were in plastered all over it in bold italic white font.