209. Ready for Adventure

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!🎶
How are all of you?! I hope you are doing good! I am so tired I want to cry.🖤🖤

★𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹★Suga felt his heart sink a tiny bit

★𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹★
Suga felt his heart sink a tiny bit. The thought of losing anyone in their pack made him want to cry.

"Dai... Just because you won't be the team captain doesn't mean that the next team captain won't still respect you as a leader, and besides, we aren't just a pack. We are a family," Suga's words sank in, and Daichi relaxed against him for a moment before remembering the shower was running.

"Do you wanna take a shower with me?" He asked and began to kiss around Suga's scent gland.
Suga smiled a bit mischievously and let out a small giggle.

"You have to make me dirty first," he replied before pushing Daichi down onto the bed and straddling him.
★𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹★

The next few days passed quickly for them, mostly the third year's who were getting both excited and nervous for their trip

The next few days passed quickly for them, mostly the third year's who were getting both excited and nervous for their trip. Wednesday after school, everyone met at the gym for practice, Kageyama and Hinata being their usual selves and being the first ones there began to help Kiyoko and Yachi set up the net and started to practice. Suga appeared in the gym doorway, staring down at his phone with a small and bashful grin plastered on his face reading a text from Daichi.

"Can you let Coach Ukai know I'm going to skip practice and go home early to help Daichi pack for the trip," he said and received a nod from Kiyoko in return.

When Suga got home, he found Takeda and Ellie in the kitchen packing a small cooler with various snacks and drink.

"Hello, Takeda said cheerfully as he placed a sports drink into the cooler. "We're putting together a snack box for the road tomorrow, then Ellie and I are going to go pick up the van we rented if you want to join.

Suga smiled at them and gave a slight laugh.

"Sounds fun, but I need to pack Daichi's and mines bags since he had to stay late for training today," Suga said and grabbed a snack bar off the counter before heading out of the kitchen and stopping in the doorway; he turned back to Takeda and Ellie with a mischievous grin.
"Will we all have our own rooms where we are staying?" He asked; Takeda and Ellie looked up at him, both knowing what he was thinking.