242. A Sad Goodbye

🖤🖤Author: HELLO, MY WONDERFUL
                   🎶OMEGA CREW!!!🎶
How are you all??? Did you feed the monsters under your beds? Have you had coffee? What about sleep?🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: HELLO, MY WONDERFUL                    🎶OMEGA CREW!!!🎶How are you all??? Did you feed the monsters under your beds? Have you had coffee? What about sleep?🖤🖤

~Recap~
"What?" Kageyama asked, worried he had done something to make his Omega upset.

"Nothing... I promised Kenma I would help him finish his game tonight since Kuroo is picking him up tomorrow," There was a struggle in Hinata's voice. He didn't want to upset his Alpha, but he also didn't want to break his promise.

Kageyama lifted his head to stare into Hinata's eyes before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"It's okay," he said quietly and got off of his Omega and let Hinata go help Kenma finish his game.
~End Recap~

Kageyama couldn't sleep

Kageyama couldn't sleep. He had tried to stay awake until Hinata was finished helping Kenma, But it was nearly two AM, and when he came into bed, and Kageyama could sense that his Omega was feeling sad from knowing that his friend was going to be leaving the next day.
Kageyama finally gave up. He sat up in the bed and rubbed his eyes before getting out of the bed and heading down into the kitchen.

He was so focused on getting to the fridge to get some milk that he didn't notice Ukai asleep with his head on the table and Daichi sitting beside him, scrolling through his phone until he heard Daichi cough to clear his throat. Kageyama froze, a little startled.

"What's wrong?" Daichi's question stunned him even more. Kageyama grabbed a small milk carton and closed the fridge before turning towards Daichi and shrugging.

"Yeah," he said flatly and began to walk out of the kitchen while stabbing a straw into his milk carton.

Daichi knew that was a lie, but he honestly didn't feel like getting involved in any more relationships, considering he was still babysitting his coach, who was still locked out of his and Takeda's guestroom.