275. A Beta Test And A Captains Problem

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My Amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!!!🎶
How are all of you??? I hope you are all well. I hope you like this Chapter!!🖤🖤

~Recap And Groups~:Groups:ASuga, Yachi, Akaashi, Tendō, and Kinoshita BKenma, Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, And Ennoshita CDaichi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushijima, and Kiyoko DNarita, Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, Lev, and Yaku~

~Recap And Groups~
:Groups:
A
Suga, Yachi, Akaashi, Tendō, and Kinoshita
B
Kenma, Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, And Ennoshita
C
Daichi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushijima, and Kiyoko
D
Narita, Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, Lev, and Yaku
~

"We should probably avoid telling Daichi about this," Ennoshita said, realizing that if their pack leader found out about their mishap, he would probably call off the Omega training camp. No one wanted that after all the work Suga put into setting it up.
"He has been more overprotective of everyone since Suga got pregnant," he added with a sigh as Hinata nodded in agreement.
"We should let Suga know at least, though, since he will probably ask about the bruises.

"Shouldn't we text them and let them know we found a spot?" Kenma Said as he came away from the pond and sat beside Hinata. Ennoshita nodded as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"I wonder how Ryū's group is doing," He said as he sent the text.

~End Recap~

Group D had found a good hiding spot near the front of the park behind the area where kids played, courtesy of Yaku, who had thought of the place since he was familiar with the area. Yaku, Asahi, and Narita all sat beside a bush and watched as Lev, Noya, and Tanaka had a mock sword fight with some sticks that they had found. There was an almost awkward silence between them as Narita and Yaku scrolled through their phones, and Asahi watched Noya from a distance. The silence between them was suddenly broken by Narita, letting out an unusual loud sigh and dropping his phone to the grass between his legs.

"What's wrong?" Asahi asked, a little startled by the sudden sound. Narita shrugged and looked over to Yaku, who was still looking at something on his phone.  Yaku looked up at him as he felt his awkward star.

"What?" The question came a bit more sharply than he had intended, leading Narita looked down, then back up towards where the rest of their group was.
"Is..." he stopped, unsure how he was supposed to phrase what he was about to ask.

"Do you want to know if it's weird to be with an Omega?" The way Yaku spoke led both Asahi Narita to assume he had been asked that on more than one occasion. 

"No... I was going to ask if you ever feel... Out of place, Being the only Beta in your team," he immediately felt guilty for the asking, but outside of his own boyfriend, there weren't many Beta's that Narita knew.