216. Sweet And Naughty

🖤🖤Author: HELLO MY AMAZING
🎶OMEGA CREW!!!🎶
GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS!
IT
IS
BACK TO BACK 
SMUT
TIME!!
That's right! Look for the warnings!!!!
ALSO I AM SORRY THAT THIS ISNT DOUBLE SMUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT!🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: HELLO MY AMAZING 🎶OMEGA CREW!!!🎶GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS! ITIS BACK TO BACK  SMUTTIME!!That's right! Look for the warnings!!!!ALSO I AM SORRY THAT THIS ISNT DOUBLE SMUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT!🖤🖤

🅡🅔🅒🅐🅟 ❶
"I'm sending Ellie a picture of the menu," Takeda said and pulled out his phone to snap a picture. After he sent it, he rested his head on Ukai's shoulder and placed a hand on his belly as he read over the menu in an attempt to find something that would appease the twins while not making him feel sick.
🅔🅝🅓 🅡🅔🅒🅐🅟 ❶
~
~
🅡🅔🅒🅐🅟 ❷
Kageyama went to the living room, where Hinata was on the couch watching Kenma's stream on his phone. Kageyama sat down beside him, and Hinata put his phone down and crawled onto his lap with a slight yawn and rested his head on Kageyama's shoulder.

Kageyama sighed and wrapped his arms around Hinata, Figuring that he was now too tired to go back to what they had been doing before being interrupted.

"So... do you still want to try and trigger. My heat?" Hinata asked as he dug his face into Kageyama's scent gland. Kageyama didn't say anything. He just stood up and carried Hinata up the stairs and back to their room.
🅔🅝🅓 🅡🅔🅒🅐🅟 ❷

Ukai noticed a slight scowl grow on Takeda's face as He continued to run his eyes over the menu

He continued to run his eyes over the menu. He had come to know that look well, but now, after all the months he'd been pregnant, his food habits would go from being normal to being outright outrageous, with things sounding good, things sounding bad, and some thins making him instantaneously sick at the very sound of their name, for example, cheese.

"Are you sure you will be okay? We can always order room service," Ukai said softly and looped an arm around Takeda's waist and let it rest on top of his hand that was on his bump.

Takeda let out a somewhat annoyed sigh.
"I'm fine," he said and groaned just a bit.
"There is no way I am going to miss eating with these kids after all the years I have devoted to them," he added firmly while his eye caught sight of something on the menu that actually sounded good to him.
"I think I'm going to have the cabin special,"