221. The Mark Of A Pack

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
🎶Omega crew!!🎶
I hope you are all doing well!! This is the beginning of one of the special chapters to celebrate 1M reads on a set pair. It will be kind of really short >.< I am in the mountains and don't have much Internet. Regardless, I hope you enjoy!!!🖤🖤

R⃣e⃣c⃣a⃣p⃣Ennoshita hid his face in his hands, only a little embarrassed by his Alpha raving about how amazing he was

R⃣e⃣c⃣a⃣p⃣
Ennoshita hid his face in his hands, only a little embarrassed by his Alpha raving about how amazing he was. A few short moments later, the smell of curry came wafting out of the kitchen. Takeda stood up, curious about what was happening in the kitchen now. He stood in the doorway and once again was surprised to see the kitchen was still in one piece and not a disaster while Hinata put some time in a big serving bowl. Kageyama poured curry into another big bowl and carried it to the table, which they had already set.

"Foods ready!" Hinata shouted while giving Takeda a big smile and taking his seat beside Kageyama at the table. A few minutes later, everyone was crowded around the table, spooning rice and Curry onto their plates.
E⃣n⃣d⃣ R⃣e⃣c⃣a⃣p⃣

Daichi and Suga finally arrived home around three AM; they found a note on the coffee table from Takeda letting them know that they were staying in one of the spare rooms for the night.  They quietly made their way upstairs to their room. Suga let out a sigh of relief as he went into their bathroom and grabbed his bottle of suppressants; as Daichi crawled into bed, slightly relieved that he would get a break from his Rut constantly being triggered.
Suga came into the bedroom and crawled into bed beside Daichi. He felt like his body weighed a thousand pounds as he laid his head onto Daichi's chest and shut his eyes.

Daichi woke up the next morning, the fog from his ruts fully subsiding and allowing him to feel refreshed and awake. He sat up and stretched his arms above his head, the motion wafting some of Suga's heat pheromones into his nose. He glanced down at his still peacefully sleeping Omega and gently brushed some of his hair from his face. He decided that Suga would more than likely want to stay in the comfort and safety of their bedroom for the rest of the day, from the combo of not being home for several days and being in heat. He got out of bed and walked downstairs, planning on making Suga some Waffles with Strawberries for when he woke up to eat in bed. The sounds of laughter echoing from the kitchen caught him a little by surprise.