252. An Omegas Paradice & An Alphas Rufuge

🖤🖤Author: Hello, MY AMAZING
               🎶omega crew!!!!!🎶
Do you have any suggestions on how I should have Suga and Daichi announce that they are having a baby? My original idea isn't going to work. Please let me know!!! I mind of want them to prank everyone.🖤🖤

꧁Recap꧂

Recap

"I'm sorry, I'm ugly," Takeda said as tears began to fall from his eyes.

Ukai had no idea what his Omega was talking about and felt lost as to why on earth he thought that he was ugly, but grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug so fast that Takeda figured he might get whiplash.

"You are not Ugly," Ukai said as his arms engulfed his Omega.

"I'm sorry," Takeda said as he tried to calm himself down.

"Hey, listen to me," Ukai's voice was solid and sturdy and almost sounded like he was going to give him some inspiring Speech as he would do during a game.
"You are the most beautiful Omega on the earth," his tone softened, and Takeda could smell the scent of Calming pheromones.
"I love you, Ittetsu,"

"I love you too," Takeda said and allowed his body to relax against his Alpha's.
End Recap

Suga and Daichi came home as Narita and Kinoshita Were in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes

Were in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes. They had thought that the kitchen entrance would ha e been the best way to come in and not get seen by any of their pack members, hoping to hide the pregnancy items. Once again, the four of them stared at each other like deer caught in the headlights.

"We saved you some teriyaki beef and rice," Narita said, hoping that Kinoshita's nervous demeanor wouldn't cause Suga and Daichi to ask what was wrong and cause him to spill his guts.

"Thank you," Suga said happily.
"We're going to go up to our room through the outside entrance; we'll be down in a few minutes,"
He said and quickly ushered his Alpha out the door again.