248. Love Is Sweet

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my wonderful
               🎶Omega Crew!🎶
How are you? Are you ready got some smut???? Are you ready for some soft Kags??? Are you ready to rumble!!!!🖤🖤

^••^
Okay, who is watching Milly and Tilly

*Recap*Yamaguchi felt goosebumps trickle over his skin as Tsuki spoke

*Recap*
Yamaguchi felt goosebumps trickle over his skin as Tsuki spoke.
"Tsukki,"  he said before gently kissing him and wrapping his legs tightly around his waist, bringing their bodies closer together.

"I love Tadashi," Tsuki whispered, breaking the kiss for a brief moment before pulling him into an even deeper kiss, and tracing a hand up his back.

They got out of the bath, and gently continued to kiss as they made their way to their bed.
*End Recap*

Yamaguchi giggled as Tsuki somewhat tripped as he tossed him onto the bed

"Shut up," Tsuki teased and kissed his Omegas chest.

~🖤🔞Smut Starts Here🔞🖤~

Yamaguchi let out a small moan and arched his as his Alpha started to kiss lower around his hips. Yamaguchi led his hands down to Tsuki's head and tried to pull on his hair, which he found was too short to grab ahold of. Tsuki smirked against his skin before lightly biting into the area around his inner thigh. Yamaguchi shook a little from the sensation as he bit his lip, trying not to let on how much he liked that certain spot. Tsuki wasn't fooled, though. He knew that was his Omegas sweet spot.

"Moan," he said with a small growl before going back to leaving a sizable hickey on Yamaguchi's thigh.

Yamaguchi tensed up a bit as he felt his Alpha's teeth sink more into his skin.

"Tsukki," he Moaned, almost in a whisper.

Tsuki lifted his head and admired the mark he had left. Yamaguchi sat up and stared into his Alpha's eyes, which were glazed over with lust. Tsuki caressed his cheek and pulled him into a soft kiss as he felt Yamaguchi wrap a hand around his dick. He groaned into the Kiss and allowed Yamaguchi to continue what he was doing with his hands as he traced his own hands down his chest until they found their way to his dick.