302. The Mysterious Case Of Tobio Kageyama

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
How are all go you?? I made some fresh-baked pie and cookies. 🍪🥧 hope you enjoy them!!!🖤🖤

♡︎R͟e͟c͟a͟p̲♡︎With a gasp, Kageyama shot up in the bed, forcing himself to fall off and to the floor on his hands and knees

♡︎R͟e͟c͟a͟p̲♡︎
With a gasp, Kageyama shot up in the bed, forcing himself to fall off and to the floor on his hands and knees. He clenched his chest with a hand before letting out a cry and hitting the ground with a fist.
"Damnit, what the fuck," he growled, annoyed and pissed over the fact he had now had three in a row, this time however, he had managed to not wake his sleeping omega, a blessing and a curse given he wanted desperately to hear him say "I'm fine, see?"

He gathered his emotions and pulled himself back into bed and pulled Hinata close to his chest, trying his best not to wake him up.
♡︎E͟n͟d͟ R͟e͟c͟a͟p̲♡︎

The week that followed was chaotic for everyone, between Suga and Daichi, falling into a new routine, which Suga was thankful Daichi had been able to get a month of leave

The week that followed was chaotic for everyone, between Suga and Daichi, falling into a new routine, which Suga was thankful Daichi had been able to get a month of leave. Meanwhile, the now second and third years were working hard to prepare for the upcoming Games While Kageyama and Hinata were still trying to figure out how to stop Kageyama's never-ending nightmares.

It was a Friday afternoon and Hinata and Kageyama were walking to the club room to get dressed for after-school practice. They didn't wait for Tsuki and Yamaguchi like they normally did, as Hinata had been feeling weird since lunch.

"You sure your able to practice?" Kageyama questioned noticing how Pale his omega looked.
"I'm fine," Hinata snipped as he pulled his gym shirt over his head.
"Remember Dr. Hishiro said my body needed a reset?"
Kageyama sighed, he felt like there wasnsomtbing more to it than that, but knew better than to battle Hinata when it came to volleyball.
"Just be careful," he shut his locker and waited for Hinata to finish.
They walked into the gym, where Yachi had already helped coach Ukai set up the net and bring out the bin of balls.

"Coach Ukai said we're going for a jog once everyone gets here. Kageyama and Hinata nodded. Kageyama grabbed a ball and began to do mini-practice sets as Hinata stood behind him, waiting for him to set so he could spike it. Against his better judgment, Kageyama got ready to set and heard the sound of Hinata running up from behind him. Instead of hearing the sound of Hinata smacking the ball with his hand, he heard the sound of him landing on the floor.
"I'm fine!" Hinata shouted before Kageyama even had the chance to kneel beside him.