Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Is the end of the world really here?

    The gray-yellow ground hardly saw grass green, and the wind blew and rolled up the dust, making it more and more desolate.

    Suddenly there was a slight vibration. It was the sound of footsteps that gradually became clear. Several figures rushed over and stopped in this clearing, seeming to be waiting for something.

    ...No, maybe it can't be said that they are human figures. They are ragged, their skin is bluish white, and the whites in their eye sockets are red. They should be the pupils but they are white again, and their mouths are faintly exposed. The teeth are white, sharp and sharp, and they look chilling in the heart.

    ——They are not people, but zombies.

    Just a glance at the past can confirm this.

    They were just pioneers. It didn’t take long for another group of zombies that were slightly slower than them to run over. Behind them was a larger group of slower zombies. They ran, their feet raised the yellow sand, and the air seemed to be full. It became dirty.

    Among them, only one figure is different.

    The other zombies are all ragged, and their bodies and even limbs are incomplete, but they are exceptionally clean, their clothes are neat, and their skin is not strangely blue, but it looks too pale.

    Even its white eyes are still white, but the pupils are red.

    From a distance, it looks like wearing a cosmetic contact lens.

    Its features are exquisite, and it can be seen that it used to be a female, its smooth long curly hair was blown up by the wind, and the surrounding zombies spontaneously moved away from it, leaving it with a large open space.

    Their destination is a city not far away. There are many people standing on the city. They have expressions of grief and anger, shouting: "Defend our last home." But there

    are too many of them.

    They are not afraid of pain, not afraid of death, their strength and speed have been strengthened, even if humans have abilities, but their abilities are limited, but the zombies are endless and invisible.

    And they obviously have command, their offensive is very rhythmic, and the people on the wall gradually can't hold it, one day, two days, and three days pass.

    The city is broken.

    The corpses of dead zombies are piled up on the ground, but the zombies are still invisible at a glance, but there are very few humans in the city. If a zombie is killed, three or five can be pounced on, and the human screams are heard everywhere, but gradually All disappeared.

    ——This is the last city of mankind. When the mankind in this city dies, mankind will be extinct.

    The last wailing disappeared, and only the chewing of the zombies could be heard.

    Human beings are now extinct... There seems to be no life between the heavens and the earth.

    "Huh, huh!" Shen Yu opened his eyes abruptly, and the bed shook fiercely. There were fine beads of sweat on her forehead, and her eyes were still horrified.

    "Xiaoyu, what's the matter with you?" Chen Jiajia, who was sitting at the desk and watching the drama, was startled. She looked pale and sweaty when she saw Shen Yu: "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Go to the hospital?"