Chapter 3

Shen Yu didn't hide the fact that she had supernatural powers from Chen Jiajia. After she washed the dishes, she calmly told Chen Jiajia. In response, Chen Jiajia opened her mouth wide, incredulous: "Actually... actually has supernormal powers? Then do I have supernormal powers?"

"You can try the feeling of sinking your heart." Shen Yu gave Chen Jiajia a little guidance based on his own meager experience, and Chen Jiajia started the experiment with full concentration.

One second, three seconds, ten seconds, one minute...

The time passed slowly, and just when Chen Jiajia was about to give up, a small stream of water suddenly appeared from her fingertips.

"Hey?" Chen Jiajia only felt cold on her legs, and when she opened her eyes, she saw a wet patch on her legs.

"Me? Why are my legs wet?" Chen Jiajia looked at Shen Yu blankly, with a tiny expectation in her eyes.

Shen Yu hugged her hard, with a bright smile on his face: "Congratulations, Jiajia, you should have water-related abilities."

Does she have abilities?

Is she a freak too?

Can she stop dragging her friends?

Chen Jiajia's eyes were red again, but this time the cry was easy, she cried with joy, and she cried when she saw the light from the previous Reuters.

"Okay, this is a good thing. After I have supernatural powers, I found that my physical fitness seems to have improved a lot. If we have more strength and run faster, our safety will be higher." Shen Yu reassured.

"You're right." Chen Jiajia took a deep breath and calmed down slowly. She was still in tears, but smiled brightly: "Xiaoyu, with me here, we will never be short of water."

"Well!" Shen Fisher nodded vigorously.

After Chen Jiajia calmed down a little, she went to the bathroom to find a bucket to put water in. She put about a third of the bucket of water, that is, about 5 liters of water.

"Hey..." Although Chen Jiajia was uncomfortable, she was very satisfied: "If I put more water a few times a day, then the two of us will not only drink water, but also take a bath!"

"Jiajia is amazing." Shen Yu smiled tenderly and touched her head: "But you can't let the water out like this outside. If you are uncomfortable, it will affect your state. You go to rest now, and we will leave tomorrow morning.

" Well, I'll sleep for two hours, and then you call me to get up and pack my things." Chen Jiajia didn't refuse, she did have a severe headache.

Chen Jiajia, who woke up two hours later, had enough energy, and she felt that her supernatural powers had also recovered. The first thing she did when she woke up was to put about a fifth of a bucket of water. This amount did not affect her state. Hurry up to pack up and ask Shen Yu: "Xiaoyu, how big is your space? Is it as big as a balcony?"

"Well... bigger than the balcony, not smaller than our dormitory."

"...Xiaoyu, You are amazing." Chen Jiajia became excited after being sluggish: "I can bring whatever I want with these things in the dormitory, right?"

"Yes." Shen Yu answered in the affirmative.

"Bring this dress too... This skirt... um, it may be useful anytime, it can be used as a quilt, and this..." Chen Jiajia murmured, knowing that Shen Yu has a large space, these things Are reluctant to stay here.

Packing up, Chen Jiajia asked for help: "What should I do, Xiaoyu, I always think these things may be useful sometimes. But if you bring them, what should you do if you can't put other things away?"

"Package separately, you must put them together, and those that are not so important are packaged separately. If there are more important things to put away, then throw away these unimportant things." Shen Yu made a decision.

It took a while to pack up, and when it was finished, apart from a few bowls and quilts, there was almost nothing left in the dormitory belonging to Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu.

Dinner was still instant noodles, and there was a banana shared by two people. It was too late to eat. Chen Jiajia took advantage of the safety of the dormitory now. Before going to bed, she emptied her abilities and put in the water. She covered her head and was supported by Shen Yu. Go to bed.

At night, strange sounds, like the roars of wild animals, can be heard. These zombies are more active at night than during the day, but Shen Yu and their dormitory are quiet and quiet, and they do not arouse the excitement of the zombies, not to mention the newborn zombies can't break the door of the dormitory.

Chen Jiajia was too tired and quickly fell asleep. Shen Yu thought she would not be able to fall asleep, but when she lay down, she gradually lost consciousness and fell into a drowsiness.

"Don't become a zombie, don't become a zombie, you are not allowed to become a zombie..."

She slept early yesterday, and Shen Yu woke up early today. When she woke up, it was just dawn, and Chen Jiajia was still asleep, so she froze for a moment. Stayed, because she vaguely seemed to remember that she had a bit of an annoying dream, but she doesn't remember at all now.

It doesn't matter if he can't remember it, it probably doesn't matter, Shen Yu got out of bed lightly, and burned the water before calling Chen Jiajia to get up.

Today's breakfast for the two of them is half of instant noodles, one bun and one banana per person. After eating, Shen Yu packed the two's quilts and put them in the space, and then removed the mop and broom. They were also lucky. The mops and brooms in the dormitory are all wooden sticks, not the kind of plastic handles. This is because I bought a broom and mop with a wooden handle nearby when the school started.

After all, long wooden sticks make people feel more secure than long plastic sticks.

In addition to the long wooden sticks, Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu also carried a bag each, which contained a set of clothes, two small buns and a bottle of water. It was Chen Jiajia who said that Shen Yu's space should not be exposed in a hurry for the time being. the backhand.

"I opened the door?" Shen Yu reminded the nervous Chen Jiajia.

Chen Jiajia nodded and clenched the wooden stick in her hand. Although her hands were shaking a little, her expression was firm.

After listening to the sound of footsteps outside the door, Shen Yu turned the door handle.

No matter how light Shen Yu's movements were, the door lock still made a slight clicking sound. Shen Yu's hand holding the wooden stick tightened, but he firmly opened the door.

No zombies rushed directly outside the door, Shen Yu relaxed a little, but he lifted it up again when he was half relaxed.

There must be a lot of people in the dormitory during the lunch break. Although most of them are sleeping with the door closed, there are some people who are just resting and will not close the door. Besides, when something happens, someone will open the door and run out. Shen Yu has already prepared that there are zombies in the corridor. She was ready, but when she saw three zombies in the corridor, she tightened her hands.

She and Chen Jiajia live on the fourth floor. If they go down from the balcony, let alone the zombies gathered under the balcony because of the person who jumped off the building, it is said that the two of them are not sure that they can fall safely. It is not a good thing to be injured at this time.

It's just three zombies...

Shen Yu thought about it for a while, then closed the door gently before beckoning to Chen Jiajia.

"Jiajia, there are three zombies in the corridor now. We can find a way to get rid of them before we can leave safely. I need your cooperation."

"Three?" Chen Jiajia took a breath and asked in a low voice, "We can beat it. If we run... can we run away?"

"Even if we can run away, what if there are zombies downstairs at the entrance of the stairs?" Shen Yu asked.

Chen Jiajia stopped talking.

"It's too dangerous for us to confront three zombies, so we need to use a little skill." Shen Yu lowered his voice: "Isn't there a glass in our room? There are two zombies on the right and one on the left. After hearing the sound, the one on the left will definitely go to the right. I will trip it with a stick and hit it on the head quickly."

"Can you?"

"I can." Chen Jiajia closed her eyes and gave a positive answer, but then she asked worriedly: "Will the zombies attract another two after they fall?"

"Yes, so we should move faster. ," Shen Yu said: "We can throw another glass bottle to lead them away. " Chen Jiajia took a

deep breath: "Let's start!"

Shen Yu opened the door again, holding a glass water bottle in her hand, doing her best Smash to the right.

The glass bottle slid in a graceful parabola, and then—slammed into the wall at the right end of the corridor.

Shen Yu was surprised for a second, her strength seemed to have increased a lot? If there wasn't a wall over there, she suspected that the bottle would have landed much further away.

Smashing it so hard, the glass bottle shattered in response, and the zombies were immediately attracted to it. The two zombies on the right approached swayingly, and the one on the left also turned around.

The newborn zombies are really slow, they are basically just the speed of people's usual walking, light is not fast in terms of speed, but...the strength should be not small.

Shen Yu didn't close the door, waiting patiently for the zombies to come.

When the zombie passed the entrance of Shen Yu's dormitory, the zombie was less than one meter away from Shen Yu who was standing at the door. The zombie who was walking towards the place where the sound came out suddenly froze, and then turned to "look" at Shen Yu.

Is a distance of one meter enough to attract the attention of zombies?

This thought flashed through his mind, but Shen Yu quickly swung the stick in his hand, hitting the zombie's leg with a stick.

Shen Yu found that her strength had increased before, and when she easily knocked the zombies to the ground, Shen Yu breathed a sigh of relief, she whispered, "Jiajia!" Chen Jiajia

immediately walked out of the dormitory, her hands were shaking , but mustered up the courage to smash it down with a stick - crooked, and smashed into the chest of the zombie.

This zombie can still vaguely see a familiar appearance. If I read it correctly, it should be the students in the third dormitory on the left. Usually, they will smile and say hello to each other when they meet.

But at this time, she was lying on the ground beyond recognition, and her two deformed and blackened hands were scratching randomly, trying to grab the "food" in front of her.

Chen Jiajia's face was empty, and she was smashing zombies almost by instinct. Shen Yu was a little better than Chen Jiajia, and she aimed her stick at the zombie's head.

Soon, the zombie lying on the ground stopped moving, its head had been smashed into shape, and the movement they made had been heard by the other two zombies, and they had swayed a lot closer, and Shen Yu smashed another one. The glass bottle was on the right wall, and he was relieved to see the zombie turned and swayed back, then dragged Chen Jiajia into the dormitory, and closed the door gently with his backhand.

"Shut up!" Chen Jiajia responded with a retching sound, and tears fell with the retching sound. She retched and cried in a low voice, holding Shen Yu's hand with tears in her eyes: "Xiaoyu, if, if, if One day I'm going to become a zombie, will you kill me in advance? I don't want to become a zombie, I don't want to..."