Chapter 19

In just a few minutes, Shen Yu emptied a backpack under the seemingly invisible gaze of the people in the car - this was the speed at which she secretly transported something out of the space.

And after eating, she still felt very hungry.

So Fang's father's backpack and Fang's mother's backpack were given to her.

Fang's father and Fang's mother both knew that Shen Yu had room, so it was not surprising to see Shen Yu taking out a lot of things in their backpacks before they could eat them. Even the daily necessities in the original backpacks were gone, as if all of them were gone. They became food and were eaten up by Shen Yu, and they didn't show any strange expressions.

After three bags were empty, Shen Yu finally felt seventy percent full. She touched her still flat stomach, feeling a little weird.

She ate so much just now, and she deliberately replaced it with high-calorie food, but she still wasn't full?

However... it seems that after taking such a pass, the wood-type power she had just awakened became stronger.

So after awakening the second ability, as long as enough energy is added, can it be directly upgraded to the same level as the first ability?

Shen Yu's face was obviously getting better with the naked eye. She handed the three empty bags to Fang's father again, and then continued to guard the window.

The little brother next to him also took the time to look at Shen Yu carefully, and made sure that Shen Yu's face had improved, so he suppressed his thoughts.

It's good that Shen Yu can still bear it. Seriously, after the window is not guarded by Shen Yu... the pressure is indeed a lot bigger, and it also gives people a lot of psychological pressure.

After all, it was just a small wave of zombies. Although it caused some trouble for the convoy, it did not prevent the convoy from leaving. Besides, the army was very well protected, and many people who could go to the rescue point by themselves were brave enough. There are always a few people in the car who can help, even if they can't help kill zombies, they can still help to appease people.

So this one went smoothly.

Perhaps it was the awakening of the second kind of ability. Shen Yu had killed the zombies for so long, and there was only a little sweat on her forehead, and the scar on her wrist was completely healed.

After this wave passed, Shen Yu didn't return to his original seat and simply sat by the window, helping him look outside.

As for the person who sat here before, he simply went to sit in Father Fang.

Just kidding, let's not say that this place is a little safer than the middle, just say that in front of him is a soldier with a gun, and behind him is a girl who seems to have supernatural abilities. He feels that this place is very safe.

Shen Yu's body was still quite excited, but her spirit was indeed a little tired. The previous outbreak still had a little impact on her. Therefore, she sat on the seat and closed her eyes, and the people in the car were quiet a little. No one was there. The loud noise made Shen Yu rest well.

The way back was smooth.

After leaving the city, there were not many zombies. After the zombie tide, the follow-up journey was easier.

When they arrive at the base, they still need to go through a quarantine, and this time there are a few more forms to be filled in for registration, such as whether there is an ability, what the ability is, and whether they are willing to join the base guard.

These were all helped by the soldiers in the car, but before getting off the car, Shen Yu had one more thing to do.

"Uncle Fang suddenly fell down before, did someone do something?"

Shen Yu never mentioned this matter before. When she awakened the second power, the situation was too worrying, so Chen Jiajia didn't mention it for a while. No one expected that Shen Yu would sit all the way, and when he got to the safe area, he brought it up instead.

"Yes." When Chen Jiajia talked about this matter, she was in a bad mood: "Someone pushed Aunt Fang, and Aunt Fang almost had an accident to save Auntie."

If it wasn't for Shen Yu's awakening of his powers in time, there is an 80% chance that Fang's father would Injured by zombies.

"This little brother, although I probably shouldn't take credit, after all, Jiajia and I have killed a lot of zombies, and we can be regarded as the ones who protected this car, right? But the people we protect actually want to hurt our relatives. Should we give us an explanation for this matter?" Shen Yu's tone was still calm, as if he didn't sound angry at all.

But her attitude was obviously not like that.

"This is really something to take care of." The younger brother's face was serious: "This is a murder."

And what the younger brother didn't say is that if this is really a particularly dangerous time, someone's conditioned reflex is fine, but the situation just now was obviously not. Dangerous to that extent.

Fang's mother suddenly said, "Someone wanted to steal my bag just now, but I didn't give it to me, so he pushed me."

This solved Shen Yu's last doubts.

You don't know me, I don't know you, and the people in this car are all gentle and gentle, and logically speaking, she won't make enemies with others.

In a short period of time, such serious revenge cannot be settled. To be honest, although the end of the world has come, many people have killed zombies, but killing zombies is different from killing people. I am afraid that there are still very few people who dare to kill.

But just now, Mother Fang encountered such a dangerous situation.

If it is said that someone came to steal something, it is normal.

The bags carried by the four Shen Yu were not small. At first glance, they knew that there were a lot of things inside. Most of them had relatively empty hands.

What's more, although Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia's strength is good, but after all, they are only two inexperienced young girls, and it is impossible for them to take care of their own bags regardless of the zombies, so some people are moved.

But he didn't expect Mother Fang to react so quickly, and he didn't expect that he almost died when he pushed it subconsciously.

At this time, the man was about to break out in a cold sweat while hiding in the crowd.

"Please help me identify them, Jiajia and I will pay you after finding someone." Shen Yu said directly.

在那个时候,虽然大部分人都应该在看杀丧尸的人和丧尸,可并不代表一定不会有人看到,就说那个人差点失手杀了人,那也肯定会慌乱,周围的人肯定可以注意到。

虽然他本意不是要人命,可既然让方父方母遇到危险,总应该给一个教训。

想到这里,沈渔态度就更坚定了。

沈渔说的话很有道理,也有不少人都还是很在意沈渔的护送之恩的,还有不少人都因为沈渔的保护练习了一下杀丧尸的能力,有脑子的人都知道这是他们占了大便宜了。

所以在听到沈渔的话之后,他们就有不少人也帮着问。

沈渔只默默等着,并不重着急,倒是在沈渔旁边的那个军装小哥面上带着几分无奈。

他肯定是站在沈渔这边的,但是一想到自己车上出现这种事情......他就有点糟心。

群众的力量是巨大的,沈渔也没等多久,有一个贼眉鼠眼的男人就被推了出来,他眼神躲闪不敢看沈渔,还嚷嚷着:"你们干什么?你们认错人了,我又没有做什么。"

"就是你,之前就是你在旁边,而且既然不是你,你跑什么?"

"对啊对啊,我都看到了,你当时慌里慌张的,一看就不对劲。"

他们吵吵嚷嚷,沈渔也大概就知道了事情经过,她眼神落到了那个男人身上,就发现那个男人打了一个哆嗦。

沈渔:"......"

她有这么可怕吗?

"虽然你本来不是想杀人,但是我伯父伯母毕竟......"

"我我我我赔礼道歉,你别杀我!"沈渔话还没说完,那男人就抱着头求饶。

沈渔:"......我不杀人。"

"Yes, yes, you don't kill people." The man was about to cry.

If he had known this situation earlier, he would not dare to do anything if he had given him a few courage. This is a warrior who kills zombies like numbness. If she kills zombies smoothly, she thinks that killing him is a matter of one-handedness?

Just thinking about it like this makes men feel bad.

Shen Yu: "..."

Although she didn't know what he had in mind, what she really wanted was an apology.

So she said lightly, "Go and apologize."

Hearing Shen Yu let go, he immediately showed the expression of the rest of his life, and immediately went to apologize to Fang's father, and hollowed out all his things as an apology.

None of these things were as important as his life.

This made Fang's father very at a loss, he looked at Shen Yu subconsciously, and saw Shen Yu nodded.

this is necessary.

Try to let more people know that Fang's father and mother are not easy to bully, and make people a little bit more jealous, which is a good thing for them.

So Fang's father and Fang's mother accepted it.

As soon as this thing was taken away, their car door also opened, and they also got off one after another.

There are more than 500 people who came out this time, and these cars will not enter the base, they are parked outside the base, so they need to queue up to enter the base by themselves.

It's just that no one in their car has come down just now, making people puzzled. Fang Yuan, who was waiting, is anxious. If he hadn't remembered that Shen Yu and the two were there, he would have wanted to rush up.

Fortunately they are down.

After waiting, Fang Yuan realized what happened in the car, anger appeared on his face, and then he thanked Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia cautiously: "Shen Yu, Chen Jiajia, thank you for protecting my parents, what can I do in the future? If you can help me, just say, I will definitely do it for you."

"It's all classmates, we will help if we can." Shen Yu smiled, "If we didn't protect our uncles and aunts, we would feel guilty."

"Yes, yes." Chen Jiajia also nodded.

Fang Yuan also followed with a smile.

Just remember the kindness, there is no need to explain it all at once.

After this wave of excitement and anger passed, Fang Yuan reacted with hindsight: "You... can control the rattan?"

"It should be a wood-type ability." Shen Yu said.

Fang Yuan: "..." He is envious and jealous, he doesn't have any supernatural powers, Shen Yu has awakened to the second type.

But when he thought that this second kind of ability saved his father, he couldn't help but admire: "Wood-type ability is good."

Shen Yu: "..."