Chapter 54

The overwhelming zombies rushed over. The second- and third-level zombies were fine, but there were also fourth-level zombies inside. What made Chen Jiajia even more angry was that Chu Yang himself rushed over.

Chu Yang's abilities were the Gold and Earth elements, one attack and one defense, and he even helped the zombies to block Chen Jiajia's ice blade attack.

Small vine is indeed a fifth-level mutant plant, but it is not invincible.

The vitality of the plant is tenacious, but now the root system of the vine has not reached the ground, and it cannot absorb energy from the soil. What it can do is to absorb energy from the crystal nucleus in the small space.

But it will hurt when the vines are bitten off. The pain of the plant is very low, but not without it.

Chen Jiajia held the purified crystal core in one hand to restore the ability, and the ability was thrown out without money.

From the very beginning, One Man One Vine burst out with his greatest attack power.

However, the zombies can still be seen pushing forward, and Chu Yang is quite a dog. He mainly uses gold-type abilities to cut the vines of the vines. Even if they are cut at once, if two or three abilities come down, the vines of the vines will be broken. drop one.

Most of the damage Xiaoteng suffered was caused by Chu Yang.

"...Xiaoteng, you've worked hard." Xiaoteng, who was crying while fighting, suddenly heard a familiar voice, it cried even louder, and then it felt the gentle wood-type power injected into its body, the inside of its body The wound healed in an instant, and its dancing vines became stronger.

Shen Yu did not expect that the mastermind behind the scenes was Chu Yang, nor did she expect Chu Yang to be so obsessed with her. After listening to Chen Jiajia's concise summary of the situation, Shen Yu had an inexplicable doubt.

It seems like they... all want her to turn into a zombie?

"Jiajia, take a rest first, and leave the rest to me." Shen Yu glanced at Shen Xin and nodded at Shen Xin.

Shen Xin followed Shen Yu to the window, Shen Yu opened the window directly, Xiao Teng freed a vine and sent it to Shen Yu's feet, and Shen Xin watched Chu Yang and the zombies outside from the window.

The sun had completely set, and the sky had begun to darken, but Chu Yang could clearly see Shen Yu's appearance.

He looks full of energy, and it is not at all what he might have been injured as he guessed before.

"Shen Yu, have you changed your mind? If you are willing to become a zombie, I don't mind taking you back." Chu Yang could no longer hide his purpose.

"Heh." Shen Yu sneered, waved his hand without saying a word, a lifelike fire dragon suddenly appeared, the fire dragon spewed out, and was involved in dozens of zombies in an instant.

What's even more terrifying is that those second- or third-level zombies...even the corpses were not left, only the solid crystal core was rolled up by the small flame and sent to Shen Yu's hands.

"You are not a fourth-level power user!" Chu Yang's pupils shrank, and he blurted out.

"I didn't say I was a fourth-level ability user." Shen Yu's indifferent eyes fell on Chu Yang, she tilted her head slightly, and asked, "Chu Yang, you dare to do such a thing, are you prepared to suffer the consequences? "The

fire dragon, the ice dragon, the huge vines waving up, and the milky white doves falling on the zombies will cause the zombies to die directly.

Shen Yu, who was carrying a huge anger, didn't keep his hands at all. In less than half a minute, there were only a dozen of the three hundred zombies left.

The gap brought by the level is huge.

What's more, Shen Yu is no longer level 6, she has reached the peak of level 7 with the help of Shen Xin.

Only a little bit can get to the kind of eighth.

Most of the crystal nuclei they collected before were first-level and second-level, and there were even many zero-level crystal nuclei. Even if the number was large, the higher the power level, the more energy needed to break through, only a little bit to the eighth level. It was indeed a pity, but it was enough to deal with one Chu Yang.

Shen Yu looked at Chu Yang almost indifferently. She still had some questions that she didn't understand, such as, "Who made you turn me into a zombie?"

Chu Yang suddenly woke up.

He couldn't understand how Shen Yu's strength was so strong, and he couldn't understand why he failed, and Shen Yu's indifferent expression in the dark sky told him a fact: Shen Yu was motivated to kill.

Is he going to die here?

Why, why is it only a task, so difficult to complete?

Is this a trap of the system? Is it because the system doesn't want him?

[Host, you still have one last chance, I can help you. 】

The system's voice suddenly sounded, awakening Chu Yang.

"You help me? How can you help me? Possess me? Are you sure it has no effect on me?"

[Host, what are you talking about? If you let me attach to you, you will definitely pay the price. The force I use will exceed your body's capacity, and your body will definitely be injured. 】The system's attitude seems very calm, and its voice changes, 【But host, do you have any other way? The target is killing you. According to the calculation, your survival rate is 0. 】

Yeah, he has no choice.

"Okay, I promise you." As soon as Chu Yang gritted his teeth, he agreed.

It was only when he lowered his head and raised his head again that Shen Yu realized something was wrong.

It was a very metaphysical feeling, that is, Chu Yang felt that something was wrong with him.

And... her resistance and disgust for Chu Yang skyrocketed.

Almost at the same time, Shen Yu raised her vigilance to the highest level. She threw a fire dragon over without hesitation. It was the kind that used all the remaining fire-type abilities.

However, when the fire dragon was thrown over, Shen Yu didn't feel relaxed at all. On the contrary, she still had an inexplicable sense of unease.

This uneasiness reached its peak when the fire dragon disappeared and 'Chu Yang' stood intact.

This is not Chu Yang.

Even though she didn't know what was going on, Shen Yu felt the danger, and she shouted loudly, "Xiaoteng, protect Xinxin and Jiajia!" The vine that

Xiaoteng had thought about in her mind that was attacking Chu Yang instantly turned around, and directly from Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia rolled out of the window, and then the whole vine was wrapped around it.

The next second, a black hole appeared next to them, swallowing the two of them directly.

The moment the black hole disappeared, a seemingly ordinary attack fell on the black hole, the black hole trembled suddenly, and then disappeared forcibly.

Shen Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

Although I don't know what happened, the target of this 'Chu Yang' was her. She reacted quickly enough that Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia could be sent away safely... Even this last attack might make their landing ground deviate a bit. .

Sending them away, Shen Yu can deal with this apparently strong 'Chu Yang' wholeheartedly.

-

Five minutes later.

Shen Yu felt that these five minutes were the longest five minutes she had ever experienced. During these five minutes, she had already hollowed out her own abilities and squeezed her own abilities. The six types of abilities took turns, but 'Chu Yang' can resist.

Moreover, 'Chu Yang' could counterattack. His counterattack seemed to be mediocre, but Shen Yu didn't dare to touch it at all.

Once she didn't dodge in time, her left arm rubbed a little, and she couldn't move her entire left hand.

And the numbness is still spreading.

Shen Yu also saw that 'Chu Yang''s body was cracking open, and blood was leaking out. It was estimated that his body could not bear the force.

But according to the current situation, I don't know who can't stand it first.

Then it's just... a fight.

Shen Yu lowered his eyes, and while attacking one after another, he was frantically compressing the abilities in his body.

In fact, Chu Yang did not completely lose consciousness.

He let his body out, but his consciousness was always awake.

When he first saw Shen Yu's full-strength attack, Chu Yang's heartbeat stopped for a split second. He completely understood Shen Yu's strength. At that moment, he thought he was going to die.

But he didn't die.

Not only did he not die, but he could even fight with Shen Yu.

As an ability user, he actually knew how terrifying the strength of Shen Yu was. At the same time, he was also shocked by the strength of the system.

What kind of monster is this!

But as time passed, Chu Yang began to get scared: "Wait, the system, this is fine, my body can't take it anymore, let's leave first, and then find a chance to clean her up later."

However, the system didn't answer him.

Chu Yang tried his best to shout, "System, did you hear me? I ordered you to stop, let's leave first!" The

system still didn't respond.

Chu Yang felt a sense of panic. He was making a lot of noise and kept shouting, but the system that could hear him except himself ignored him directly.

Chu Yang could see that the wounds on his body gradually increased, and the blood was gradually draining. He felt that he was about to drain.

But the system still did not stop.

Even if Chu Yang is stupid, he knows that he is being used by the system, and the system is not a good thing at all.

If it wasn't for the system, he wouldn't provoke Shen Yu, and Shen Yu wasn't the kind of woman he liked at all.

If it wasn't for Shen Yu's ignorance, he wouldn't let the system occupy his body, and he wouldn't be dying now.

They should all be buried with him!

Resentment arose, and Chu Yang saw a white ball of light appearing in Shen Yu's hand. The ball of light seemed to be very powerful. There were even black cracks beside the ball of light that opened and closed.

And 'Chu Yang' also raised his hand, and a yellow light group appeared in his hand. The yellow light group led Chu Yang's blood into it and gradually began to turn red.

The two balls of light were thrown, and when they met, there was no sound, and there was no sound at all, but at that moment, everything around the ball of light was annihilated into ashes, and the surrounding things were quickly affected.

At this moment, Chu Yang felt as if he was going to return to his body.

He saw Shen Yu, who had lost his strength, fall from the air, and it seemed that he could not escape the aftermath of this attack.

But the system seems to push him back to run away on his own?

Where is such a good thing?

Chu Yang sneered, not knowing where the strength came from, he actually resisted the suction of the system, and then... he felt as if he had caught something.

However, he didn't understand what opportunity he seized. Because of the aftermath of the attack, he lost consciousness in an instant and became a pile of ashes on the ground.

What Chu Yang didn't see was that the moment Shen Yu landed, a black crack appeared next to her, and she swallowed Shen Yu in one bite.

Just a second before the aftermath arrived, she disappeared from the battlefield.

——

"Are you stupid! What are you going to fight with him? You even threw yourself into the space passage, you almost died, do you know that? You know how to use that plant to protect others, why don't you know? Protect yourself?"

The immature voice of Ning Nang kept scolding, his mind was dazed, and he didn't know why his reaction was so slow, Shen Yu blinked his eyes slowly, not knowing what was going on.

"Hey, hey, wake up quickly! If you don't wake up, everything will be gone! Really, why did I choose such a fool as you? Do you know that you are not only dangerous to yourself, but also implicated in me? You Isn't it..." It was

noisy.

Can you stop talking?

I'm sleepy......

The voice of Shen Yu's thoughts obviously didn't know, it was still chattering, tossing and turning, over and over again and again and again, Shen Yu was abruptly chanted by it, but when she opened her eyes, she was stunned.

"This is where?"