Chapter 28

"They must be all right, cut the vines quickly!" Chen Jiajia shouted with almost a blank mind.

Seeing that Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue were caught in front of her by the vines' dying counterattack, Chen Jiajia almost instinctively avoided thinking about some very dangerous situations. Her eyes were red, but she stared at the vines. , staggered a bit, and then walked faster and faster, ran over quickly, took out the knife and started cutting the vines.

"Go and help." Zhou Ping ordered in a deep voice, and a trace of worry flashed in his eyes.

Chen Jiajia also consumed a lot of power just now. Now she wants to condense an ice blade and can't condense it out. She regrets that she was too impulsive just now, and she should keep it.

But it was Chen Jiajia who hit the mutant plant body just now, and it was her ice blade that made the mutant plant die after only the last attack.

Don't be in a hurry, don't be in a hurry, don't shake your hands.

Chen Jiajia tried to comfort herself, but the hand holding the knife kept shaking.

"Calm down, they'll be fine." Zhou Ping didn't know when he came to Chen Jiajia. He also had a knife in his hand and was helping to cut the vines, but he calmly comforted Chen Jiajia.

"They must be fine." Chen Jiajia almost forced herself to calm down, but at most her hands stopped shaking, and her mind was still blank.

Only relying on the knife to cut these vines does not mean that the cutting is continuous, but the efficiency is relatively low.

These vines are much tougher than the previous vines, and they will be easier to cut if they use abilities, but the abilities of these abilities users are almost consumed. Where are there extra abilities to cut these vines?

What's more, there are some abilities that are not suitable for cutting these things, such as soil-type abilities, wood-type abilities, and fire-type abilities.

Even water systems are not suitable.

After all, not everyone, like Chen Jiajia, has realized the ability to condense ice blades with water-based abilities.

But the water system ability... is not useless.

Chen Jiajia looked at the watery vines in her hands, and suddenly closed her eyes.

Zhou Ping was cutting vines in his hands, but he always paid attention to Chen Jiajia. Seeing Chen Jiajia's reaction now, he even doubted whether Chen Jiajia wanted to give up saving Shen Yu.

But then, his eyes gradually widened.

The surface of the vine suddenly began to condense water droplets, the water droplets dripped little by little, and soon became wet on the ground.

And Chen Jiajia, who caused all this, suddenly opened her eyes, then pinched the vine and broke it.

The vine is broken.

Zhou Ping looked at the pool of water, and then saw that there was even some powder falling from the fracture of the vine. He suddenly said, "You pulled the water out of the vine?

" Yes."

Really fast.

Not only Chen Jiajia thought of a way here, but others also began to think of various ways.

Although it was a little troublesome, the vine was finally taken apart.

Before the vines were rolled directly, Shen Yu and the two were caught in the middle by the vines.

But after the vines opened, what they saw was not Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue, but... a quilt?

Yes, it's the quilt.

It is an ordinary quilt that will be covered when sleeping.

To be honest, Zhou Ping was blinded when he saw this quilt.

Only Chen Jiajia, who had known the size of Shen Yu's space for a long time, was relieved.

Apart from Shen Yu, only Chen Jiajia knows what is in the Shen Yu space and how much there is.

Her space is not as big as she said. As for the quilt, it was for Fang's father and mother before, but Shen Yu and the others also prepared a few quilts for themselves.

Of course, these all exist in the space of Shen Yu.

They should be a little safer if they are separated by a soft quilt.

Just thinking about it, Chen Jiajia saw that the quilt moved, and then seemed to be pulled away, revealing the person inside.

Chen Jiajia sucked in a breath: "Lu Xingyue, how did you get hurt like this?"

Lu Xingyue was covered in blood on his limbs and face, and even the exposed scars could be seen on his arms and arms. Chen Jiajia saw him like this. Son, I am more worried about Shen Yu who is also trapped inside.

"Skin trauma." Lu Xingyue said simply, and then carefully carried Shen Yu out.

Shen Yu was in a coma and had blood on his body. Chen Jiajia jumped in his heart and hurried over to pick up Shen Yu, but after a closer look, he found that Shen Yu was not seriously injured.

Those blood should be on Lu Xingyue's body.

"Why is Xiaoyu unconscious?" Chen Jiajia couldn't let go of Shen Yu's injuries.

"Overdraft ability." Lu Xingyue explained.

If it's just an overdraft ability, it's not a big deal.

Chen Jiajia breathed a sigh of relief, and said quickly, "Go and treat the wound on your body quickly, and then repair it, and we will go in again."

Lu Xingyue nodded silently.

Immediately someone came to treat Lu Xingyue's wound, and Shen Yu was easily carried back to the car by Chen Jiajia.

With Chen Jiajia's current physical strength, it is easy to hold Shen Yu who is over a hundred pounds.

And she didn't forget to bring a quilt and put it on the car before letting Shen Yu lie down.

The food and medicine they prepared were basically in Shen Yu's space. Now that Shen Yu was unconscious, Chen Jiajia could only feed Shen Yu some water first.

Because they were going to be repaired, no one bothered Shen Yu. Lu Xingyue's injuries were treated, and after bandaging, he returned to the car where Shen Yu was sleeping, and Captain Xu also came up, he His eyes stared at Lu Xingyue quietly, with a tangled and hesitant expression.

He even occasionally glanced at Shen Yu who was lying down.

Chen Jiajia's supernatural powers also consume a lot of energy. She and Lu Xing ate something and then got into Shen Yu's quilt and slept with her. Chen Jiajia, who thought that Captain Xu was also here to rest, didn't know Captain Xu's complicated mood.

Lu Xingyue noticed it, and he even knew what Captain Xu was worried about.

It is nothing more than worrying that he will be infected by the mutant plant as if he was injured by a zombie, but Lu Xingyue doesn't know whether he will be infected or not, so he can only keep his mouth shut.

Moreover, he was not the only one injured by the mutant plant. He had seen someone tied up and sent to a car before, and he was probably under supervision, but he might have a special status and suffered more serious injuries. , so they didn't say anything.

Shen Yu's drowsiness lasted for four hours.

When she woke up again, her powers had been completely replenished, and even her spirit had recovered, except for being a little hungry, as if it was no different from before.

No, there is still a difference.

Shen Yu felt the supernatural power in his body.

The wood-type ability has grown a lot, and she is not very clear about the space-type ability, because the space-type ability that was sensed before is very illusory except for the space that is particularly obvious.

But now she seems to be able to perceive the space ability in her body more clearly.

If it is her current ability storage capacity to face the mutant plant before, she does not have to be forced to overdraw her ability, and she is overdrawn to the point that she is in a coma.

"Xiaoyu, are you awake? I'll call you if you don't wake up again. Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something first?" Chen Jiajia's voice came, and Shen Yu touched his stomach, he really felt hungry Now, she rudely took a lot of things out of her space: "Eat together?"

"Okay." Chen Jiajia sat down and carefully looked at Shen Yu's face before she really relaxed: "It looks like you are all right. , next time you don't overdraw your abilities like this again, otherwise what will you do if you encounter danger later?"

"If you don't overdraw your abilities this time, Lu Xingyue and I will have a hard time surviving." Shen Yu shook his head helplessly and asked again: "Where's Lu Xingyue? Is he alright?"

"He suffered a little injury, but it didn't affect him much." Chen Jiajia said, "Someone has already helped him deal with the wound, all of them are second-level ability users, and their resilience is also strong, you don't need to. Too worried."

Chen Jiajia told Shen Yu not to worry, but it's no wonder that Shen Yu can really not worry.

The mutant plant targeted her from the very beginning, and Lu Xingyue could be said to be implicated by her, and even if she hadn't come to help her in the end, Lu Xingyue would not have been hurt.

In all fairness, since he has become a teammate, if Lu Xing is in danger this time, Shen Yu will also help, but this does not mean that Shen Yu can accept Lu Xingyue's protection with peace of mind, and he does not know how to care about him.

It wasn't until he saw Lu Xingyue himself that Shen Yu realized that Lu Xingyue's situation was not as good as Chen Jiajia said, and of course, it was not that bad either.

His injuries are almost all on his limbs, and there may be some internal injuries.

However, because of his experience in self-protection, the protection of the quilt, and Shen Yu's last overdraft ability to slow down the vine attack of the mutant plants, Lu Xingyue's injury does not seem to be light, but it does not cause any sequelae.

No broken legs and hands is the best situation.

"Thank you so much before." Shen Yu said, paused, and then said, "Actually, you don't need to do this."

Even if you are a companion, you don't have to use yourself as a human shield for her.

Lu Xingyue's face was calm: "You forgot my ability? I used the ability to protect the key parts, and there will be no serious injury. If you face it directly, it is not necessarily."

"..." Shen Yu Really didn't expect this.

But this can also explain how Lu Xingyue's injuries are all within the controllable range.

"Anyway, thank you for what happened today." Shen Yu thanked him solemnly.

"I believe that if you were me, you would also help." Lu Xingyue's eyes fell on Shen Yu, his eyes softened for a moment: "So don't thank me."

Shen Yu felt that Lu Xingyue's eyes were a bit strange, but She couldn't tell exactly where it was strange.

"Since you are injured, stay in the car to rest and guard these cars." Shen Yu urged, "Have you taken medicine?" "Have you taken it

." Lu Xingyue nodded.

Shen Yu unilaterally decided to let Lu Xingyue rest outside. Lu Xingyue did not refuse, and Zhou Ping and the others did not object. All the seriously injured people stayed outside, and a few people who were not injured were left to stay together. Outside, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia, together with Zhou Ping Captain Xu and other superpowers, prepared to go in first.

This granary requires permission or a password to open the door.

The password they brought is only from the outside, mainly because the password inside is more complicated, so it stands to reason that the person guarding here should know it.

Or just ask the person above.

But it is inconvenient to ask the above people now, because the password will change every two hours.

As for the people inside...they're not human anymore.

Therefore, Zhou Ping can only be forced to open the door with his own authority, and the door opened with authority can only be opened for ten minutes at a time, so Zhou Ping needs to be guarded at the door.