Chapter 9

To be honest, Fang Yuan was worried about the safety of his parents before he came back, but because he couldn't come back immediately, he could only suppress his worries. Now that he returned home, he had his hands in his hands when he opened the door. shake.

Could it be... could something go wrong?

There has been no sound, is it...

Fang Yuan didn't know where he was going for a while, his face was pale, but after opening the door, due to the angle, Shen Yu saw two people first.

Yes, two people.

Not two zombies.

Shen Yu pushed Fang Yuan: "Go in, it's alright."

Fang Yuan was still standing at the door with a bewildered face, Shen Yu was helpless, raised his voice a little and shouted: "Uncle and aunt? You belong to Fang Yuan. Parents?"

The two middle-aged men who were vigilant behind the back of the sofa looked out, and only after seeing Fang Yuan, who was dazed and pale, put the kitchen knife in their hands: "Yuanzi, you...you're back? You What's the matter? Are you all right? Where are you injured?"

Fang Yuan's parents were at home when the apocalypse came, and both of them were lucky, they didn't turn into zombies, and they always had something at home. , so the two were careful not to go out after finding that there seemed to be a problem outside.

It's just that they are also worried about their son outside.

When they think that their son might be in danger, they feel a lot of pain in their hearts, but the two of them have old arms and legs, and their skills are not very good, and they dare not go out, let alone if they go out just to stagger from their son?

The two were waiting at home, but they were really a little flustered.

They dare not open the door when someone knocks on the door. There are so many monsters outside, who knows if the monster is knocking on the door? So they hid behind and didn't make a sound until the door was opened, and now seeing Fang Yuan, Auntie Fang burst into tears, rushed forward in three or two steps and hugged Fang Yuan: "You're finally back, you can came back!"

Being hugged like this, Fang Yuan gradually slowed down when he heard the real crying in his ears. He hugged Fang's mother with his backhand: "...Mom, I'm back...you'll be fine."

Fang Yuan was really at this moment . All collapsed, but fortunately Lu Xingyue helped him, so that he would not crush Fang's mother.

"Hey, look at me, come in first, all come in, it's dangerous outside." Fang's mother was very worried when she saw Fang Yuan's appearance, and hurriedly greeted Shen Yu and they all come in.

Team Hu and the others didn't all come in. Two people came in, and a few others simply went outside to kill zombies.

Clean up the zombies in this corridor, and clean up the zombies in the community.

Although they are an advance team, they cannot protect so many people away, but if they clean up more zombies, the people in the community will be safer, and more people will survive.

Seeing the two camouflage uniforms, Mother Fang felt a little relieved.

This is the habit of the people, and seeing military camouflage uniforms will give you a lot of peace of mind.

But the first thing Mother Fang did was to check Fang Yuan carefully and make sure that he was not injured before she hurried to cook for him.

Fang Yuan: Sure enough, a mother loves Saigao!

Fang's mother and Fang's father were most worried about Fang Yuan before. Now that Fang Yuan came back safely, half of their hearts were lost. Fang's mother went to the kitchen to cook and learned that there were many more soldiers. She was going to cook a big pot of rice. He just smiled a little embarrassedly: "We don't have the habit of stocking vegetables at home. There may not be too many dishes, but we have enough food."

Feng Cheng repeatedly refused: "Auntie Fang, don't bother, we brought our own food. "

What can you bring to eat?" Fang's mother ignored him: "Okay, when it's all made, you can all eat."

Feng Cheng wanted to say, Fang's mother said, "Anyway, I After the rice is cooked, do you still want to waste it?"

Feng Cheng: "..."

This matter was settled like this, because there is still more to do, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia also went into the kitchen to help. Fang's mother looked at Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia, and then looked at Fang Yuan outside, as if inadvertently "Little girl, are you Fang Yuan's classmates?"

"Well, we are all classmates." Shen Yu smiled: "Auntie, have you thought about where to go?"

"Ah?" Fang's mother was originally Seeing that Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia were both beautiful, they wanted to take care of their son's life-long affairs. At this moment, he was stunned and a little puzzled: "Where are we going? Where are we going?"

"Auntie should also know that the outside world is not peaceful. It is found in the whole world, so nowhere is safe now, the country should establish a safe zone, and we all want to go to the safe zone." Shen Yu explained.

Fang's mother couldn't care about other things for a while, she hesitated: "Do you have to go?"

Shen Yu said, "Auntie can discuss with Fang Yuan."

Fang's mother cooked and looked at Fang's father and Fang Yuan outside. When she was talking, she wasn't in a hurry to go out, but she didn't have the time to talk to Shen Yu and the others.

Mother Fang said that there are not many dishes, but there are not many dishes. She only has a little cabbage and potatoes that she bought two days ago, and then a little bacon, half a chicken in the refrigerator, and pickled vegetables. Basically, these dishes were made, and then Feng Cheng and the others were invited to eat together.

The walkie-talkie has a range of 500 meters. They are scattered in this community, and they can be notified no matter what, so everyone came when they were waiting for dinner.

At this time, it was also dark outside. Team Hu and the others originally wanted to find other places to rest, but it was impossible for them to sleep outside in this community, so after eating, they prepared to make do with Fang Yuan and his family's living room.

This is also thanks to the fact that Fang Yuan's family is relatively large, with four rooms and two halls. Fang Yuan's parents live in one room, and then two girls, Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu, live in guest rooms, and Fang Yuan's room except Lu Xingyue I was going to call one or two people in, and there was another room, and the others could only make the floor or sleep on the sofa.

But it's okay, it's hotter now after all.

There is no power outage in the community, and you can blow the air conditioner at night.

Team Hu and the others arranged for a vigil, but they didn't turn on the lights either. Everyone was in no mood to play around, so they all went to bed early.

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia also took a shower and washed their clothes here. Their clothes were hanging outside the window. Shen Yu wiped his hair and saw that Chen Jiajia was looking at the clothes outside and was a little curious: "You What's wrong?"

"I'm thinking... Now that it's fine in summer, what should we do when we hang clothes in winter?" Chen Jiajia frowned: "At this time, I think I'm a fire type. If I'm a fire type, then we can dry it. Clothes, and if it continues like this, I don't know when the electricity will stop, right? If I am a fire type, then we can make a fire at any time."

"We can find a lighter to make a fire. "Shen Yu pointed to the clothes: "You can also find a way to dehydrate."

"Yeah!" Chen Jiajia's eyes lit up, just as Shen Yu was about to remind her to be careful, she found that Chen Jiajia had already started, and then... that dress It became a piece of dry and a piece of wet.

Although it seems too obvious, Chen Jiajia is still very happy: "Really!"

What's wrong with not being proficient now, she can become proficient in the future! What a skill this is! And it seems that her abilities can also be used for other uses!

Thinking of this, Chen Jiajia began to focus on trying to control the water vapor on her clothes. Shen Yu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and let her go.

Anyway, there is enough water in her space, enough to drink recently anyway, Chen Jiajia can play whenever she wants.

Chen Jiajia played until her abilities were exhausted, and finally she almost drained the water from a piece of clothing, that is... that piece of clothing was scrapped.

Because it sucks too hard.

Chen Jiajia shrank into the quilt with a guilty conscience, saw that Shen Yu had already fallen asleep, and shrunk in with a guilty conscience - the discarded clothes belonged to Shen Yu.

However, when Shen Yu woke up the next day, he also discovered this.

she:"......"

Shen Yuyu said earnestly: "Jiajia, let's try something else in the future? I really don't have much clothes."

Fang Yuan should have told Fang's father and mother what happened, and also said It's their own decision, so the next day, Fang's father and Fang's mother were packing things.

It was also at this time that Fang Yuan hesitated to come to Shen Yu and the others and said, "That...you are going to make a down payment, right? I might not be able to go with you..."

Shen Yu was not surprised.

After seeing Fang's father and Fang's mother, she had this guess, but now it's just confirmation, she shook her head slightly: "This is your freedom, after all, your parents are here, we can take risks, you don't have to take risks. "The

more Shen Yu said that, the more Fang Yuan felt guilty.

Originally, he had agreed to go to the capital together... but he really couldn't do it with his parents.

"I said, you don't have to worry about it so much." Lu Xing said lightly, "We don't have to let you go with us."

That's true, but Fang Yuan would still be embarrassed!

Fang Yuan was entangled, the more Lu Xing was too lazy to pay attention to him.

Team Hu and the others were going to explore other places, and they were about to leave, while Shen Yu and the others stayed here at the suggestion of Team Hu and waited for the rescue after noon, but Mother Fang was very enthusiastic and cooked them a meal. Thank you for sending Fang Yuan back.

Feng Cheng and the others repeatedly declined this time, but Mother Fang said, "We have a lot of rice in our house. If you don't eat it, we won't be able to move it all over. It will be a waste to stay at home.

" There is also a lot of rice, and there are still one and a half packs at home. It is the kind of one hundred jin packs. If you want to take it away, it is indeed a bit difficult.

"Okay, we ate today. When we go back to the convoy, we will find you and return the things to you." Hu team looked serious.

Fang's mother still wanted to say no, but Hu Dui was already serious: "If you don't agree, we won't eat it."

So the two sides took a step back, Fang's mother agreed, and Hu team also agreed to eat.

After a meal, Team Hu and the others were going to leave. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia discussed it, and went to Lu Xingyue and the others and said, "We are going to go out to kill zombies and see if we have anything to bring. Are you staying here or not? ?"

"I'll go together." Lu Xingyue said.

Fang Yuan glanced at his parents and gritted his teeth: "I'll go too."

"Yuanzi..." Fang's father and mother were a little worried.

Fang Yuan let out his white teeth with a smile: "Dad, Mom, don't worry, I'm just going to practice killing zombies. We've come here like this before, and I'll protect myself."

"...Okay, then you and I. Let's go out together!" Fang's father was also proud.

Fang Yuan was frightened: "Dad, you should stay at home for now. After all, I'll practice a bit before you go out together?" After

speaking, Fang Yuan's eyes fell on Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia, and then he looked at Fang's father.

Fang's father: "...Okay."

Indeed, there are already two girls who need protection. Although he is not too old, his arms and legs are not very flexible, so he should not go out and cause trouble.