Chapter 31

Thanks to Shen Yu's quick shouting, the man tried to stop his hand, but he still cut down on the vine, breaking a layer of skin on the vine.

"Don't hurt anyone!" Shen Yu reprimanded, clearly feeling the grievances from the vines.

She rubbed between her brows and said, "I'll help you heal, kill the zombies first, okay?" The

vine was aggrieved, and turned to vent his anger on the zombies. A vine passed through the bodies of two zombies. slaughter.

"You can control the mutant plants?" Zhou Ping did not know when he came to Shen Yu's side. He was also injured on his arm, and the wound was purple, obviously infected by the zombie virus.

"This is the seed of the mutated plant before." Shen Yu said, "I gave birth to it, don't worry, I can feel that I can control it."

Not only can I control it, Shen Yu can also feel that it is in Crazy absorption of zombie crystal core, the purest part of it seems to be fed back to her, the power in her body is not only full, but also slowly growing.

Shen Yu tried to pass the wood-type ability to the mutant plants she spawned, and the mutant plants instantly conveyed happiness and the feeling of wanting to eat, and she worked harder to kill zombies.

Zombies are not interested in mutant plants, they are interested in flesh and blood. All the zombies are still trying to rush to the roof of the car, and then the mutant plants have grown up. There are twenty or thirty vines alone, and one vine can move two or three times at a time. Only the zombies, and the remaining hundreds of zombies were completely unable to rush to the roof of the car and were solved by the mutant plants.

Of course, all the zombie cores are gone.

Of course, it is impossible to eat so many crystal cores at one time. Most of them are hidden by mutant plants and are unwilling to take them out. Moreover, after killing the zombies, it starts to act like a spoiled child with Shen Yu.

Seriously, the vines of the mutant plants now have Shen Yu's thigh thick, twisting a vine to wrap around Shen Yu's body, Shen Yu can still be stable, but Zhou Ping, Chen Jiajia and others who are beside Shen Yu can't stabilize. .

But now their physical strength and abilities are exhausted, and they don't dare to move, because they are afraid that the mutant plants will be stimulated, and they can't resist.

Shen Yu is not afraid of the vines of this mutant plant, because she has tried to control mutant plants before, which is the same as controlling the supernatural vines that she spawned. The only difference is that mutant plants can attack independently, and when they attack independently, they are not. It will consume the ability of Shen Yu.

There is no need to be afraid if you can control it.

Shen Yu allowed the mutant plants to get close to her, and fed the mutant plants a little wood-type power.

It may be because of her wood-type ability. The mutant plants like her wood-type ability very much, and they start to act like a spoiled child with her again.

Shen Yu: "..."

"Okay, let's take a break, can you help to prevent the wind?" The

mutant plants swayed, and the vines spread out in an instant, including the location of the vehicle.

Seeing that the mutant plants really listened to Shen Yu's words, Zhou Ping and the others were relieved, but they looked around and fell into silence.

There were too many people injured, and Zhou Ping's face was somber: "Band up the lightly wounded, and the seriously injured... also bandage well."

"Uncle Zhou, you are also injured." Shen Yu looked at the injury on Zhou Ping's arm and frowned. Wrinkled.

The wound started to get worse.

She looked up at Zhou Ping's face, and sure enough, his face began to turn red, and it spread at a very fast speed, and soon even the back of the exposed hand became red, an obvious kind of red.

"I'm fine." Zhou Ping could even smile at Shen Yu: "You're not injured, and you have mutant plant protection, can I ask you one thing?"

"You said."

"Actually, not all people injured by zombies will become zombies, and some people can awaken their abilities and survive successfully. We have so many people injured now, there are always a few people who can still survive, I want to invite You guard us here for a while, and then... if there are people who become zombies, you will kill them, okay?"

Zhou Ping came to discuss with Shen Yu from the perspective of Shen Yuping, but he was not sure. Will Shen Yu agree?

Only a small number of people know that being bitten by a zombie may turn into a power user, and the probability of becoming a power user is too small. They have not yet determined whether it is because of being bitten by a zombie or something. These people were originally power users, so this news has not been released.

The main reason is that some people will disregard their own lives and just want to awaken their supernatural powers, but instead they will implicate others.

At this time, Shen Yu was just stunned for a moment, and then nodded.

"By the way, according to our observations, there is only a small probability that a power user will become a zombie if he is injured by a zombie. These power users may also need you and your friends to take care of them. I... I can't stand it. Stop." Zhou Ping's face was already blood red, and his eyes began to slacken.

"Uncle Zhou, take a good rest first, I'm here."

Hearing Shen Yu's assurance, Zhou Ping finally felt relieved, and fell to the ground as soon as his heart relaxed.

A vine caught him in time, Shen Yu leaned forward and touched his forehead, it was hot and hot, and his brows were wrinkled, as if he was in great pain.

There was more than one Zhou Ping who was in a coma. All the injured people, except for those with supernatural powers, had fallen down. As for those with supernatural powers, three had also fallen down.

Other power users who are not in a coma will be fine. Among those who are still awake are Chen Jiajia and Lu Xingyue. Although it shouldn't be, Shen Yu is really relieved. Fortunately, her companion is fine. .

But when she saw Fang Yuan in a coma, she couldn't be in a good mood.

Fang Yuan was also injured by a zombie, and he was bitten. Originally, the zombie's mouth had the thickest zombie virus. Fang Yuan's face was now turning blue and purple, and he looked very dangerous.

But Shen Yu was helpless.

The dream she had was just a dream, and there were many things she couldn't solve.

For example, the resistance of the zombie virus, she only knows to be careful not to be injured by zombies. As for the injured person, she does not know how to relieve it.

Originally, they came out with seventy-eight people. When they encountered the mutant plants, because they cooperated well, no one died, only one was seriously injured. The two seriously wounded people who were really unable to move were outside the two cars in the middle. Twenty-four people had already died.

After waiting, those who cannot resist the zombie virus will die again.

There are only ten people still standing, including Shen Yu. As power users, they all recovered a lot of energy after resting for a while. Shen Yu silently took out two buckets of water and Several washbasins, and several packs of towels: "If you still have the strength, can I trouble you to help them cool down physically?" We

lived and died together, and seeing our former companions lying on the ground, no one was not uncomfortable.

Everyone silently came to help, soaked the towel in water, folded it, and placed it on the foreheads of the people lying on the roof. It can be seen from their slightly loose brows that this is still effective.

I don't know when, there are a few more ice cubes in the water basin, and the water temperature is lower, and it is more effective.

When Shen Yu was helping to cool down physically, he was also consciously observing the unconscious power users.

As she expected, at least one of the wounds on the unconscious power user was marked by teeth.

The cognition of the dream was confirmed again.

Time passed by, and the flushed face gradually faded from red, then pale, and then blue.

Finally, the first person opened his eyes.

"...Is this a human or a zombie?" Chen Jiajia, who was just on the ice, looked at the man's pale face and dull eyes, and tentatively stretched out his finger and poked the man.

"I...cough...cough..." The man seemed to finally come to his senses, coughing wildly just as he was about to speak.

"It looks like a human." Chen Jiajia was relieved, and quickly condensed a small ball of water and sent it to his mouth, and asked tentatively: "You should have no powers before, right? Have you awakened powers now?"

Chen Jiajia also Hearing what Zhou Ping said before, he was even more curious at this time.

This person was one of the people who were tasked with dismantling the team. At this time, he looked around blankly. Before he could react, there was a small pile of dirt by his hand.

Really a small pile, it is estimated that it is a pile of dirt.

But he didn't have soil at hand before, Chen Jiajia's eyes widened: "Is there really a power? Is there a soil-type power?"

"...Ability?" The man asked blankly.

"One woke up here and is still alive!"

"One woke up here too!"

Someone shouted out in surprise one after another, but not everyone woke up with their abilities, and the fifth person who woke up changed. became a zombie.

As Zhou Ping explained, the man turned into a zombie, and Shen Yu let the vines run through its head when he roared for the first time.

The appearance of the first zombie made everyone's surprise discounted.

They suddenly remembered that they were bitten by zombies and most likely turned into zombies.

Although I don't know why more people seem to wake up and become power users, it doesn't mean that everyone is safe.

Shen Yu, who was well aware of the situation, was even more shocked, because the possibility of someone bitten by a zombie awakening an ability would be less than one percent, but now the probability... is obviously wrong.

But the more people who survive, the better. This group of people will all become power users, and most of them are power users in the army. If they survive, it means that many people will be rescued indirectly. , also said that a large number of zombies will be killed.

The last one to wake up was Zhou Ping.

He never woke up. Shen Yu thought he was dangerous at first, but only when he woke up did he realize that he had awakened a light-type power that was even rarer than the space system.

The light-based ability also appeared in Shen Yu's dream, and it was still the one that focused on it.

Because light-based abilities do the most damage to zombies, the 'she' in the dream used to suffer.

Moreover, the light-based ability can also be said to be a healing-type ability, which can cure zombie viruses of the same level!