Chapter 57

"???" Chen Jiajia suddenly turned her head, and her neck made a clicking sound: "Oh, I twisted my neck."

Shen Yu couldn't laugh or cry, condensed the light-type ability to help relieve it, and then looked at the other two: "What is it? Did something happen? Or is there a zombie swarm besieging the base?"

Although Shen Yu guessed half of it right, Shen Yu was fine, and the heavy atmosphere disappeared in an instant.

Lu Xingyue couldn't control his mood, he stood up suddenly and hugged Shen Yu.

Shen Yu: ?

She hesitated to push Lu Xingyue away, but Lu Xingyue hugged her tightly and her body was still shaking.

Feeling scared, frightened?

A little frightened, Shen Yu, who was about to push him away, paused and patted him on the back instead: "Okay, it's okay, am I okay?"

"Well."

Shen Yu patiently comforted Lu . Xingyue, but when she saw Chen Jiajia and Shen Xin watching from the side, she felt that something was a little strange.

She struggled awkwardly, but fortunately, Lu Xingyue calmed down a little, and let go of Shen Yu.

Shen Yu breathed a sigh of relief: "What's wrong with you?"

"R city base was overrun by the zombie tide led by the eighth-level zombie king." Shen Xin said, staring at Shen Yu.

Shen Yu: "...So you think something happened to me?"

Shen Xin tacitly agreed.

Shen Yu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and felt a little guilty: "Sorry, I encountered something, so I came back late."

"Well." Shen Xin accepted the apology as a matter of course.

Chen Jiajia finally twisted her neck back: "It's fine if you're fine, then we don't have to go to the eighth-level zombie king, we just need to find a way to kill him."

"I'll go." Shen Yu would not let it go. The eighth-level zombie king came here, she said, "I'll solve it."

"Then we will help you deal with other low-level zombies." Lu Xingyue said immediately.

Chen Jiajia followed: "Yes."

Shen Xin: "Yeah."

Shen Yu smiled: "Okay, then let's go together." It

was as if she had forgotten something?

The Taoist priest who just woke up weakly on the sofa: "?"

——Grandpa

Shen knew that Shen Yu was missing, but because he knew Shen Yu's strength, he was still stable, but because of the fact that the R city base was attacked by the public, as the first One of the leaders of the first base in Beijing, Grandpa Shen also started to get busy.

Grandpa Shen didn't know about the relationship between Shen Yu and the Zombie King. Lu Xingyue and the others tacitly agreed not to tell Grandpa Shen about this kind of thing, making him worry in vain.

So after Grandpa Shen was done, he received news from Lu Xingyue that Shen Yu had returned, and she had leveled up again, and they were going to trouble the Zombie King.

Grandpa Shen was so excited that he couldn't care about the things in his hand at that time, so he went directly to Shen Yu.

Seeing that Shen Yu was intact, his eyes were red, but he scolded mercilessly: "You stinky girl knows scaring! I don't know that your grandfather can't help but be scared!"

"Grandpa, I'm back." Shen Yu smiled and said Grandpa Shen said: "And I'm already level 9."

Grandpa Shen: "..." At first, I wanted to persuade Shen Yu to rest first, not to run out and fight the zombie king when he reached level eight. Ge Bend: "It's okay to kill the zombie king, but wait a moment, I'll gather the others."

"I..." Shen Yu wanted to refuse, but Grandpa Shen interrupted with a stern face: "Is it true that human beings live and die? Just put it on a few of you?"

Shen Yu thought about it, but she still didn't refuse, but she said, "Don't have too many people, it's fine within 100 people, and I can't take it with me any more."

At this time, Grandpa Shen didn't think that what Shen Yu said was why he couldn't take it away, but a hundred people were too few. Grandpa Shen nodded: "There are also bases near U City that will support you. You go back and rest first, and you will immediately go back tomorrow. Let's go ."

After making the decision, Grandpa Shen didn't delay, Shen Yu nodded with a smile: "Okay, but I still have something in my space, I'll let it out first."

Grandpa Shen waved his hand with a stinky face: "Go, let's go . ."

When she returned to the villa and saw the Taoist priest holding a bowl and eating happily, Shen Yu remembered what she had forgotten, she coughed lightly and introduced Lu Xingyue and the others to each other.

The Taoist priest was full, put down the bowl, and returned to a reserved look.

When he knew that Shen Yu and the others were going to kill the zombie king, he also expressed his stance and wanted to follow him.

Shen Yu hesitated: "I plan to go through the space channel..." The

Taoist looked puzzled: "Then what?"

Shen Yu: "..."

Could it be that he forgot to faint the space channel?

Let's talk about it then.

Grandpa Shen's movements were very fast. Shen Yu and the others rested one night. Grandpa Shen and the others also determined the location of the zombie king. The zombie king really went to the U city base. The U city base also knew about this, and the nearby bases also Ready to go to the rescue.

Even if there is no communication between the bases at ordinary times, things like the zombie king are related to the whole human being. Even if the trouble is not very pleasant, they will support human beings to resist the zombie king.

The zombie king is not very fast, and it seems to be gathering zombies, so it takes more time.

Grandpa Shen and the others expected that the zombies would arrive at the U City base in the afternoon of the next day, and told Shen Yu about the time: "We came up with a helicopter, and now we can't care about the attack of some mutant birds."

"Yes. "Shen Yu said: "The one hundred people who follow me are selected first, I will take them away, and the helicopter will take the others."

Grandpa Shen: "? You don't need a helicopter?"

"I'll take the space channel." Shen Yu said.

Grandpa Shen: "?"

When he saw the space passage that Shen Yu said, and saw that Shen Yu wrapped more than 100 people with small vines and disappeared, Grandpa Shen's mouth twitched fiercely.

This... is the ninth-level ability too perverted?

This is the second time that Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia have entered the space tunnel, but the last time they were wrapped tightly, they didn't see the situation at all. Now that I look at it, I find it very strange.

However, they later discovered that what Shen Yu was most concerned about was... the new Taoist priest?

The two of them looked over with curiosity, and saw that the Taoist priest's face gradually turned pale, and then Shen Yu's eyes were quick and he was knocked unconscious.

Shen Xin: ?

Chen Jiajia: ?

"He fainted the space channel." Shen Yu explained, and then they appeared outside the space channel in the next second.

After they rested for ten seconds, Shen Yu began to enter the space channel again.

The 100 people on Shen Yu's belt were carefully selected. Not only were their skills good, but their abilities were at least stable at Level 2.

During the period of Shen Yu's disappearance, the development of the Jingshi base did not stagnate. After the appearance of the purifying agent for the crystal nucleus, the Jingshi base and other bases also disclosed the formula. As for what they developed by themselves, of course, they were all provided to themselves. people in the base.

Now it is not difficult at all to choose a hundred people with second and third-level abilities.

Moreover, Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia, Lu Xingyue and the others have all reached the fourth level, and even Chen Jiajia has awakened the second ability, and the awakened is the gold type.

Beijing City is 700 to 800 kilometers away from U City. Even if it takes a helicopter, it will take more than half a day. However, Shen Yu and the others only took 15 minutes to arrive.

This was also the reason why Shen Yu only carried out short-distance space transfer, taking into account the physical endurance of the second-level ability user.

"We've arrived at the U City base?" Someone in the crowd muttered, full of incredulity.

Then the eyes of Shen Yu gradually changed.

But Shen Yu was staring in a certain direction: "...Zombie King."

However, Shen Yu still advanced to the U City Base. When the people in the U City Base knew that they had arrived, their faces were full of disbelief.

But the fact is that, this time Shen Yu met the people in the U City base, not only to inform her that she was here, but more importantly, she hoped to take the initiative to attack.

The leader of the U city base gritted his teeth: "Okay, give me three hours, I will gather people, and I will also contact the surrounding bases."

"Okay."

-Three

hours later.

Shen Yu and the more than 100 people she led, as well as the ability users and the army team dispatched from the U City base, and the people who were going to set off from the surrounding bases were all ready, Shen Yu narrowed his eyes: "After waiting, the high-level zombies will be handed over. Here, you are responsible for blocking the zombie tide, are you ready?"

"Ready!" The people at the U City base have been known by science as Shen Yu's ninth-level ability user, and they are particularly confident in Shen Yu. He also answered enthusiastically.

"Go!"

The speed of the zombie king is actually very fast, but the zombie tide is still dominated by low-level zombies, and the zombie king is not particularly fast in order to wait for the zombies below.

It is not in a hurry, those humans are so easy to kill, where is its opponent?

Originally thought that human beings were all shrinking, just waiting for it to break through, the zombie king who sucked flesh and blood saw the person who suddenly appeared in front of it, and the whole zombie was stunned for a moment.

The people in several major bases are working hard to stop the zombie tide, and the hot weapons and bullets in the Shenyu space are left to them, and the people she brings are all ability users above the third level.

This center is also where high-level zombies gather.

Like humans, humans are Shen Yu, a ninth-level ability user who stands out, and the highest level is four. Zombies are also the zombie king. One is exceptionally strong. The others are level 4 and level 3 zombies.

"Give the zombie king to me." Shen Yu said, "the fifth-level zombies are handed over to Xiao Teng."

After that, Shen Yu rushed directly to the zombie king.

The moment she saw the Zombie King, her rejection was completely uncontrollable, and she could not control the killing intent of the Zombie King. She raised her hand to make a big move, and the ice phoenix condensed out. Zombie King.

Although the Zombie King was unexpected, it was also exceptionally fast to evade.

Different from Shen Yu's repelling and disgust for it, it covets Shen Yu instead. Intuition tells it that if it can eat Shen Yu, it can completely transform.

With this thought in mind, the Zombie King rushed towards Shen Yu without hesitation.

After a fight, Shen Yu was suddenly shocked.

The news she got was that the Zombie King was a level 8 or above zombie, and now that he looked at it, it really was level 8 or above, and the Zombie King was even a level 9!

Although zombies will not have supernatural powers, the zombie king has reached the ninth level, and its body has been strengthened to the extreme. Both its speed and strength are extremely powerful, and it can be crushed by its fleshly body alone.

Shen Yu relied on nine abilities to fight the Zombie King inseparably.

One person and one zombie often exchange injuries for injuries. Shen Yu doesn't care about minor injuries at all, as long as the zombie king doesn't bite her. As for those minor injuries, she can completely heal herself.

On the Zombie King side, its pain sensation is much weaker than that of humans, and its self-healing ability is also very strong.

Their fighting fluctuated too much. Shen Yu consciously controlled the battlefield so as not to affect others, but the Zombie King did not have this kind of consideration for his subordinates. There were even many high-level zombies killed by the Zombie King, including a fifth-level zombie. Zombies.

Zombies of the same level do have more advantages than humans of the same level, but they can't bear it. Humans can cooperate, zombies only know how to fight alone, and there is also a Xiaoteng who has been upgraded to level seven to help under Shen Yu's suggestion. In the sweeping array, humans have been injured, but the dead have not yet appeared.

For a time, the human powerhouse and the advanced zombies were tied, and there was even a vague advantage.

And Shen Yu's side.

She and the Zombie King can only be considered a tie. The Zombie King's speed is too fast, and the defense is too strong.

Shen Yu is now spending time with the Zombie King. She threw out her attacks one after another, and the nine abilities in her body formed three small groups. The ability to restore the ability was incredible, and it also supported her attack power, but Shen Yu It felt vaguely that she was missing something.

Moreover, although she will avoid humans when attacking, she will not avoid zombies, and there are many zombies who died from the aftermath of her attack.

"Do you feel the power of zombies?" The Zombie King suddenly said, Shen Yu's disgust reached its peak, but she pressed it down, she looked at the Zombie King, wondering: "Who are you?"

"I am a god. "'Zombie King' said: "I can make you a zombie king, a more powerful existence than this zombie king, you can make everyone submit to your feet, how about it?"

"How?" Shen Yu sneered: " Not so good!"

The moment the voice fell, the time and space abilities she had not used all of a sudden burst out, she solidified one meter of time and space around the 'Zombie King', and then suddenly... ripped apart.

The zombie king's body is strong enough, but it is difficult to maintain the status quo in the space attack with Shen Yu's full strength.

What's more, Shen Yu had already discovered that this 'zombie king' was clearly 'Chu Yang', and the disgusting aura was exactly the same.

And what they have in common is that they are not sensitive to combat.

Shen Yu has been fighting zombies since the end of the world, and the zombie king actually has an instinctive fighting advantage, but when the 'zombie king' falls, everything will be different.

The 'zombie king' can only rely on powerful energy, but Shen Yu blocked everything in an instant.

Although it only took a second or two, it was enough for her to inflict heavy damage on the Zombie King and the 'Zombie King'!

When the 'zombie king' broke free and showed his anger, Shen Yu threw three balls in surprise!

The five-color ball formed by the five elements, the yin and yang fish ball of light and dark, and the illusory ball of time and space.

The three balls hit the 'Zombie King' almost at the same time, and Shen Yu heard a scream in an instant. It was a cry that did not belong to the Zombie King.

However, in the next second, she felt a pain in her head, as if something had entered her brain and was stirring randomly.

It was something like 'Zombie King' and 'Chu Yang'—Shen Yu had a guess right away, but her brain really hurt a lot, she tried to stay awake for a moment, and then... the five dragons of gold, wood, water, fire and earth directly Rushing in five directions, all the zombies on the way died directly, but the humans were swept away by the small vines who grew up in an instant. At the same time, a white light ball rose and exploded.

When a small white spot falls on a human body, it can instantly heal the wound, but when it falls on a zombie, it will burn a big hole, which greatly reduces the danger of zombies.

The advanced zombies and evolved zombies are not far from the zombie king, which means they are all within the range of Shen Yu's light ball. Her last action was to get the crystal core of the zombie king, and she only had time to rush over to Lu Xing. The more she left a sentence: "Don't worry, I just want to faint..." When the

voice fell, she fainted directly.

-

It's dark and painful.

Shen Yu was stupefied and felt as if someone was biting her, biting... her? Is it a zombie? She doesn't want to be the zombie king!

Suddenly, Shen Yu sat up abruptly, and then she realized that she had turned into a white ball?

She estimated that she was the size of a basketball, and there was a black, egg-sized ball beside her gnawing at her?

No wonder she felt pain.

Shen Yu was full of anger, dare to bite her? Then she will bite back!

It has become strange, and Shen Yu, whose instinct is greater than rationality, snorted—from the outside, the light ball suddenly swelled a little, and then pressed the small black ball, and the small black ball disappeared.

"...It's so bitter." Shen Yu stuck out his tongue that didn't exist, and was very disgusted.

But soon, she felt the benefits. She felt light and airy, as if she could go to the sky, and it seemed that something was gradually filling her body.

It was as if what was missing was finally found and filled.

Shen Yu fell into a kind of daze, she felt as if she had forgotten something, but it felt so comfortable.

"Idiot, come and help me quickly!" A childish voice suddenly sounded, full of exasperation.

"...Who are you?" Shen Yu asked slowly.

"Ah, hurry up and come to help me, don't you want to save other people? Although the zombie king is dead, if I lose they will die, and you will die too!" Blood pressure will rise.

Zombie King?

help?

die?

Memories and pictures gradually emerged, and Shen Yu also recovered from the comfortable salted fish. Although it was still half a beat, she also asked earnestly, "Then how can I help you?"

"Come with me and help me bite. Him!"

Shen Yu found that she suddenly changed positions, and then she saw... a large white ball of light, and a large black ball of light.

She couldn't see her head at that volume.

"How can I help?"

"Bite it, eat it! One more bite, and I'll be one step closer to winning! Come on! Ollie!"

Bite him?

Shen Yu's reaction now is really half a beat slower than usual, but she remembered that she said she wanted to help the white light group, and when she looked at the huge black light ball, she suddenly thought of the little black ball before.

These two things should be related. The little black ball had eaten her before, and there was nothing wrong with her eating the little black ball.

Then just bite it!

Shen Yu spread it all over, only to hear the white light ball say: "Yes, rush up, he can't care about you now, you will be fine, biting a little more is also good for you!"

This black light ball is better than the previous one. The black ball is much harder to bite. She takes a long time to take a bite, and the taste is even more bitter. After taking a bite of Shen Yu, she will sigh in her heart.

She was still thinking about it, it's a good thing she doesn't have teeth now, otherwise her teeth will be lost.

Shen Yu didn't know how long he had been here, nor how many black balls of light he had bitten. Time had no meaning at this time, and people couldn't feel the passage of time at all.

The black ball got better and better, and then it seemed to be afraid and wanted to run, but was stopped by the white ball.

Anyway, Shen Yu just needs to eat.

Then one day, she suddenly woke up from this strange state, and there was only one sentence left in her mind: "Okay, I'm going to win, the world will not be destroyed, I will go to you after I digest it, Go back first, let's go~"

Then she was thrown out by the white ball.

The body suddenly lost weight, and then fell again, as if from the state of the soul to have a real body again, Shen Yu's eyelids trembled, and then slowly opened his eyes.

She thought it had been a long time, but in fact it had only been two hours since she fell into a coma.

There is Shen Yu who killed a large wave of evolutionary zombies, and humans are safer, but there are four or five million zombies here, and they try their best to stop them. Lu Xingyue's purpose is to eliminate the evolutionary zombies as much as possible.

Shen Yu was vacated by Xiaoteng and weaved a vine into a hammock to follow Lu Xingyue and them. When she woke up, she saw Lu Xingyue and the others were using their abilities to kill zombies.

Xiao Teng, who was the first to find her awake, twisted the hammock happily, stretched out a vine to touch Shen Yu's wrist, and kept acting like a spoiled child.

"Thank you Xiaoteng for helping them protect them. Next, let's fight side by side." Shen Yu jumped out of the hammock lightly, she looked at her teammates who turned back because of her movement, and said with a smile: "It's just a wave of giant zombies, we Let's... destroy it together!"