Chapter 44

It really hurts.

Shen Yu was in a trance in pain. She felt that she was on the verge of fainting, but she couldn't.

But at the same time, she vaguely seemed to feel... her strength was growing.

In this sense, Shen Yu could no longer accurately know the flow of time. When the pain disappeared, her eyes were still half-closed. If Shen Xin hadn't supported her, she would have fallen directly to the ground.

"Shen Yu? Shen Yu?"

The shouts made Shen Yu gradually recover. The first thing she felt was the sticky clothes on her body.

That's the uncomfortable feeling of sweaty clothes sticking to your skin.

"...What did you do?" Shen Yu was still in a trance, feeling that he had fallen to the ground a little lightly.

Shen Xin's words also seemed to have come from far away: "I have poured all the energy of the crystal nucleus into your body. You should have upgraded your abilities now, and it's more than one level."

Pour the energy of the crystal nucleus into her body... ?

Shen Yu felt that she didn't quite understand what this meant. She paused before checking her body, and then found that...it was true, the power in her body had been improved.

"I tested it for you, you should be at level six now." Shen Xin glanced at the monster: "It is the peak of level four, although you haven't fully controlled it yet, you can deal with it."

Shen Yu: "... ..."

This thing is a peak fourth-level guy? In other words, without Shen Xin, even if she fought her own life, she would not necessarily be able to hurt it much.

After all, that's a first-level difference, and this monster doesn't necessarily know pain, and he knows that his stamina will be better than hers at a glance.

"Can you purify the crystal nucleus?" Shen Yu frowned.

To purify the crystal nucleus, you can also input the energy of the crystal nucleus into other people's bodies. This ability is terrible, and it is easy to cause looting.

This is a person who is even more special than her three-line ability.

"Not everyone can do it." Shen Xin said lightly, "It's only you and me now, and after all, I have to take care of my children, so I can't improve so quickly."

"But don't worry, your body will be fine, and neither will your abilities. If you stop there, it may be more difficult for you to control the current ability."

After all, it is not upgraded little by little, but instilled all at once.

Shen Yu's after-effects are still acceptable. She glanced at Shen Xin with complicated eyes: "I didn't expect you to even tell me this."

"Otherwise? Let you provoke this guy yourself? Then die here? I said After that, if you have something to do, you can only have the option of becoming a zombie emperor." Shen Xin looked particularly indifferent.

Shen Yu didn't care at all.

After all, according to Shen Xin's statement, she can even bring down this fourth-level peak monster without knowing it, it is not difficult to bring down a Shen Yu, then she can find a zombie to give Shen Yu a bite. Become a zombie king.

But Shen Xin didn't do it, just because of this, Shen Yu was willing to trust Shen Xin more.

And now she has gained a third-level ability out of thin air... Although Xiaoteng eats and drinks every day, she estimates that she will soon be able to reach the fourth-level, but this is also different.

"Do you want to hide?" Shen Yu asked Shen Xin.

Shen Xin turned her head to go out without hesitation, and closed the door by the way.

Lu Xingyue was outside, but Shen Yu wasn't worried. She leveled up too fast, and Xiaoteng fell into a deep sleep and hadn't woken up yet. Now she is alone.

But Shen Yu was not worried at all.

On the contrary, what remained in her eyes was determination.

——Shen

Xin waited outside for half an hour.

She also didn't expect that she would be like this... She has given Shen Yu a supernatural power boost, and not only Shen Yu's crystal cores have been used up, but the crystal cores she has saved have also been used up. Now the crystal cores on her system panel are exhausted. Storage is empty.

"Hey, I don't know if you will be so firm in the future." Shen Xin sneered, and the slightest worry in her heart was directly ignored by her.

Just after half an hour, the door on the negative eighth floor opened.

Shen Yu walked out from the inside in a mess, she nodded to Shen Xin: "Please burn its body."

Shen Xin glanced at the negative eighth floor, it was in a mess, blood and limbs flew everywhere Yes, that group of Roshan has not moved.

Shen Yu also had some scratches and scratches on her body, but they were not serious. She also treated herself with light-type abilities, which had little effect.

And Lu Xingyue, who was dazed by Shen Xin somehow, hadn't woken up yet, Shen Yu supported him and entered the elevator one after the other with Shen Xin.

This time, Shen Yu went straight to the fifth floor, and she no longer had the energy to do anything else.

Chen Jiajia can't wait any longer.

She has been waiting for two hours since she came up. She doesn't know why Shen Yu and the others haven't come up yet, but you can see the elevator running from upstairs. down.

Are they still looking for something?

But no matter what it is, it should come up now, right?

Moreover, Shen Yu and the others stayed on the negative eighth floor for too long.

Just when Chen Jiajia was about to bear it, Elder He said in surprise, "Come up, the elevator is up."

Chen Jiajia immediately approached the elevator door.

The elevator is very fast, and no one will come in in the middle of this elevator now, so soon, the elevator reaches the fifth floor and then slowly opens.

To be honest, when he first saw Shen Yu, Chen Jiajia was taken aback by the marks on Shen Yu's body. Fortunately, after a closer look, Shen Yu's face was good, it didn't look like he was seriously injured, but Lu Xingyue Still dizzy, Chen Jiajia was a little confused.

"Let's make peace with them first." Shen Yu was still a little tired. After all, she was fighting a monster at the peak of the fourth level when she was unfamiliar with her abilities, and she really consumed a lot.

Chen Jiajia could see that she was not in good condition, so she swallowed what she was about to say, and looked at Lu Xingyue: "Then what should he do?"

This is a good fighting force. .

"..." Shen Yu looked at Shen Xin silently.

Shen Xin said lightly, "He'll wake up in a few minutes."

"That's just a few minutes?" Shen Yu asked and looked at Wu Chengyu.

Wu Chengyu nodded and agreed: "It just so happens that I will take someone to clean up the zombies at the door."

Now it is not so particular, Lu Xingyue was found by Shen Yu on a sofa, and she was pulled by Chen Jiajia to prepare Rinse her clean.

Chen Jiajia thought: "What's the matter with you? It's like you rolled in the blood, water, mud, I'll wash it for you, and make sure you don't have to take off your clothes."

Chen Jiajia's ability to control the flow of water is getting stronger and stronger, directly A stream of water rolled up the dirt on Shen Yu's body.

Before Lu Xingyue woke up, Shen Yu was about to take something out of the space to eat.

Then she saw the glass bottle in the space, and a beautiful crystal nucleus.

"...Elder Liu." Shen Yu didn't rush to eat, but went to Elder He and his group first.

It is said that none of the six of them have awakened abilities. Now they have been rescued, and they are all good not to be demons. Wu Chengyu and the others went to clean up the zombies, and they were waiting there. When Shen Yu came over, Liu Laozheng and He Lao were talking. , Seeing Shen Yu coming, the two old men gave Shen Yu a gentle smile.

"What's up?"

"...I cremated your grandson's body... here are some ashes and a crystal nucleus that I collected." Shen Yu took out the ashes and crystal nucleus she had collected earlier.

Looking at the beautiful crystal nucleus and the ashes in the glass bottle, Liu Lao was stunned, and then his eyes turned red again: "Okay...Little girl, thank you, thank you."

Although he knew that it was already a zombie, not his own Grandson, how could Liu Lao not care at all?

But he knew the priorities, so he didn't say anything.

Now that Shen Yu helped him bring out the ashes and crystal nucleus, Mr. Liu couldn't control his emotions.

"Hey, Mr. Liu, don't get excited, I'm just doing my best." Shen Yu quickly comforted him, for fear that the old man would be too excited and hurt his body.

"For you, it's a big effort. For me, you've helped me a lot." Liu Lao saw what else Shen Yu had to say, and waved his hand directly: "Okay, don't talk about it, I'll take the ashes. Now, as for this crystal core...you keep it."

"This crystal core is not something in my grandson's mind, I don't want it."

Liu Lao's attitude was resolute, Shen Yu couldn't shirk it, so he could only hold this crystal core first. .

And...

the people who are secretly doing research in the research institute don't know who they are, and the ashes are not a good thing.

Lu Xingyue didn't stay in a coma for too long, just as Shen Xin said, in six or seven minutes, he woke up.

After waking up, he was still a little dazed, and his body subconsciously assumed a defensive posture. When he found that he was on the fifth floor, his eyes flashed in amazement.

"Lu Xingyue, why did you faint before?"

"...There is a powerful guy on the eighth floor." Lu Xingyue said vaguely, but his suspicious eyes fell on Shen Xin.

If it wasn't because he came out well, and Shen Yu obviously didn't care, he wouldn't be vague, afraid that Chen Jiajia would ask again, and Lu Xingyue would change the subject: "Is it not early? Are we going to prepare to leave? "

Let's go."

Going out is a little more difficult than coming in. The main difficulty is that He Lao and the others are not so fast and need protection, but the zombies outside are at most level two, for Shen Yu and the others , the threat of second-level zombies is not large.

What's more, they didn't want to rush out of N City directly, they just went to join several other first-level ability users.

They came out here, and the first-level ability users who were always staring at this side also knew. When they were about to rush over, they helped open the way and cleaned up the zombies close to the temporary residence.

When they all went in, Shen Yu and the others continued to kill a wave of zombies with enough abilities before returning to the third floor.

"Xiaoyu Xiaoyu, do you have anything to eat? I'm hungry." When she got to a safe place, Chen Jiajia felt her stomach growl as soon as she relaxed.

Not only that time has passed, but she also consumes a lot of powers, and if she consumes too much power, she is prone to starvation.

"Yes." Shen Yu took out a large watermelon, thought about it, took a seed in his hand, and directly gave birth to it, the seed germinated, became a vine, and then it took only half a minute to produce bunches of grapes, and that A grape is as big as a strawberry, and the bunches look heavy.

Shen Yu picked three strings and said, "Let's eat some fruit first, Mr. He, you guys probably haven't had a good meal for a long time? Why don't you have a good meal today?"