Last Chapter

CHAPTER 58

    There are four or five million zombies gathered around U City, even if Shen Yu has improved a lot, even if Lu Xingyue is under great oppression, they will be promoted once again. When they reach the fifth level, even if the surrounding bases are Helping each other, hot weapons poured out like money, but it was already five days after killing this wave of zombies.

Shen Yu has barely slept for the past five days, her ten abilities have formed a circle, and she found that her ability pool was bottomless, and the speed at which she used her abilities was not even as fast as her recovery speed. .

After this wave of zombies was killed, the human side also had millions of crystal nuclei, and now what we had to do was to make more crystal nuclei purification agents to increase our strength faster.

Shen Yu and the others had the biggest harvest, but Shen Yu only needed a small part of the crystal cores for Xiaoteng as snacks, and the rest would be distributed to Lu Xingyue and the others, or to the surrounding bases, or to Beijing. The person from the city base brought it back.

The group of people from the Beijing base who came by helicopter caught up with Shen Yu's cleanup after being unconscious, and did not face the Zombie King directly. Fish them together and get ready to start cleaning up the zombies.

Shen Yu didn't start cleaning with U City as the center. She contacted Grandpa Shen and asked where the zombies were more dangerous and needed to be cleaned up and ran over.

Those who followed Shen Yu killed zombies like chicken blood. You must know that when Shen Yu awakened the tenth kind of ability, her ability automatically reached the tenth level, and the tenth kind of ability was the spiritual ability. , It is also because of the spiritual ability that Shen Yu can mentally leave the body to help the white light ball.

Therefore, Shen Yu with the tenth-level light power is a super powerful nurse. They were injured on the front foot and cured by Shen Yu on the back foot. Who would be afraid in this situation?

One by one they were madly killing zombies, and they didn't let go at all.

They were responsible for cleaning up the wave of zombies. As for the hidden zombies, Shen Yu didn't waste time on it.

To solve the most dangerous zombie wave in the three cities that was about to form a zombie wave to besiege the base, Shen Yu went back to Beijing first.

This time, she can directly protect other people with light power, and use space power to transfer directly to Beijing, saving a lot of time.

It was when he appeared directly at the base in Beijing, which startled the others.

"You go back first. If there is no emergency, I will rest for three days. After three days, you still want to go out with us and wait for us here at eight in the morning." After Shen Yu finished speaking, the figure disappeared, and went back to find Grandpa Shen first .

After staying with Grandpa Shen for three days and resting for three days, Shen Yu took the position given by the Shangjing base and set off again.

Start cleaning from the most dangerous, and then clean up to other cities little by little. She doesn't care about the scattered zombies. Her goal is a large zombie tide.

After the domestic cleaning was completed, Shen Yu began to go abroad again.

At this time, foreign countries have already known that Huaguo Shen Yu is such a big killer, and they are all asking Shen Yu to go there. Although Shen Yu and the Huaguo leadership have reached a consensus, they will definitely help their fellow human beings, but there are some things Still have to talk.

However, none of that has anything to do with Shen Yu. When they were talking, Shen Yu was killing zombies. When they finished talking and the deal was settled, Shen Yu changed to another place to kill zombies.

After most of the zombies are cleaned up, the remaining small number of zombies need to be found and cleaned up by the survivors in the location slowly.

Shen Yu can finally go home.

At this time, the white light ball appeared again.

"Hiccup, you've cleaned up most of the invaders, hiccup, that's awesome, hiccup, I'm worthy of restarting the world line to save you, hiccup."

It may have been too full, so it burped four or five times in one sentence.

"I just wake up, hiccup, look at you, hiccup, it's alright, hiccup, I'm going to upgrade, hiccup, everything you need to know is here, hiccup, see for yourself, hiccup, don't come to me if you're okay."

After speaking, the little milky voice disappeared.

At the same time, Shen Yu also received the news from it.

It - to be precise, plane consciousness - was invaded by a plane during the last week's purpose.

This invasion led to the outbreak of the apocalypse, and the zombies were in groups. When humans died and fell down and turned into zombies, they became invaders contaminated with the energy of the hostile plane.

Shen Yu is one of the most special.

Her physique is naturally close to the power of the plane. In the last week, the experienced hostile plane first found Shen Yu, turned her into a zombie emperor, and used her to destroy the world.

When it was about to be destroyed, this plane activated the self-rescue system - restarting the world line to break through the existing plane level.

When restarting, the plane had selfishness, Shen Yu's 'rebirth' was only half, it found Shen Yu at the fastest speed, and then frantically gave her a golden finger.

Having experienced a powerful indoctrination of power from a hostile plane, Shen Yu is more suitable to accept plane power, and...because he has been instilled with hostile plane power, and when restarting the world line, Shen Yu is the only one special, in fact Humans who still have hostile forces behind are the magic weapon for victory in this plane.

——Let her help devour the power of the hostile plane.

So there is everything that follows.

The hostile plane also wanted to possess the special container of Shen Yu, so the mutant animals and plants encountered by Shen Yu, as well as the zombie tide, as well as Xiao Chengguang and Chu Yang, were all weapons of the hostile plane.

And this plane also had difficulty finding Shen Xin and the Taoist priest and asked them to help her.

...That's right, neither Shen Xin nor a Taoist priest are very suitable people to help.

When the plane upgrade is turned on, if the plane upgrade is unsuccessful, the plane will still die, but it devours the invading plane and can upgrade instead.

All crises have passed, and Shen Yu, who has two planes of energy in his body, is also the most special existence among human beings.

"So... we can live well." Shen Yu smiled.

"What?" Lu Xingyue didn't quite hear Shen Yu's words.

Shen Yu's smile became bigger and bigger: "I said, it's so good now, the zombies will be cleaned up one day, and the reconstruction of the city should start."

"Yeah, everything is developing for the better." Lu Xing The more quietly, he tentatively held Shen Yu's hand: "That's good, right?"

Shen Yu didn't shake Lu Xingyue's hand away, but instead held back slightly: "Yes, it's good."