Chapter 46

"Lu Xingyue." Shen Yu called Lu Xingyue, and she smiled awkwardly at Xiao Chengguang: "Sorry, that's not what he meant, but I really can't use this thing."

A dark light flashed in Xiao Chengguang's eyes, and his face But he smiled and said, "It's fine, I'll give it to you when I research something better in the future."

"That... no need?" Shen Yu was even more embarrassed.

Especially when she saw Lu Xingyue staring at her silently from the corner of her eye, she felt like she was being raped?

wait, rape?

This must be an illusion, right?

After all, Xiao Chengguang was fooled away, and Shen Yu rubbed his eyebrows: "What's the matter with him? Did he have an idea for Xiaoteng? Didn't I give Xiaoteng's leaves for them to study?"

Lu Xingyue: "..."

The fierce light in his eyes stagnated, he looked at Shen Yu who was unaware of Ding Dian, pursed his lips, and his mood suddenly improved.

Not only because Shen Yu didn't pay attention, but also because Shen Yu obviously had no extra thoughts about Xiao Chengguang.

In this case... Xiao Chengguang can't be allowed to disturb Shen Yu.

The matter of Xiao Chengguang only caused Shen Yu distress for a while, and soon she found out that Xiao Chengguang hadn't moved in front of her, and their team was about to arrive at Chen Jiajia's house.

Originally, Shen Yu was going to leave the team alone with Chen Jiajia and go to the Chen family. He only asked Wu Chengyu and the others to slow down a little bit, and then set a meeting place. How could Wu Chengyu know that Chen Jiajia's house was not far from the route they had originally planned? Decided to go around.

The closer he got to the house, the lower Chen Jiajia could see with the naked eye.

She was probably timid about being close to the hometown, and when she was outside the town, she didn't even dare to step in.

"...Xiaoyu, can you come with me?" Chen Jiajia looked at Shen Yu pleadingly.

Of course, Shen Yu agreed directly. She and Chen Jiajia walked in. There were quite a few zombies in this town, but there were very few first-level zombies, and no second-level zombies. Overall, it was a relatively safe place.

Chen Jiajia's home is in the center of the town, and the two of them almost went all the way in, and Xiaoteng also helped.

When Chen Jiajia was downstairs, Chen Jiajia took a deep breath and then walked up as soon as she gritted her teeth.

Chen Jiajia was actually not sure whether her family would still be here. She had always carried the keys to her house, but when she opened the door, she almost couldn't open the door after trembling several times.

It was Shen Yu who held her hand and inserted the key directly.

However, what Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia didn't expect was that as soon as the door opened, what came on the other side was... a frying pan?

"Who?" Xiaoteng rolled up the pan in time, and Shen Yu gave a low voice.

"Don't think about it, I won't hand Doudou over!" There was also an angry scolding inside.

However, Chen Jiajia's body froze because of this familiar voice: "...Dad?"

"Dad? It's useless to call Grandpa!" The people inside were furious.

Then there was another female voice: "That, old man, why did that voice sound like our daughter's?" There

was silence for a while.

Chen Jiajia was already in tears. Shen Yu watched this scene, and simply pushed Chen Jiajia and let her in. She also pulled out the key, followed to close the door, and then looked at the middle-aged couple with a vigilant expression: "That, is it uncle and aunt? Jiajia and I are here to pick you up."

"Jiajia? Girl? Is it really you? It's great that you're fine!" The aunt rushed over and hugged Chen Jiajia, too. Crying and laughing.

Uncle Chen also let go of his vigilance, and his face was full of joy: "It's fine, it's fine, it's fine."

Their family was in the joy of reunion, and Shen Yu didn't bother. She found a place to sit and waited for Chen Jiajia's family to clear up her emotions.

Although excited, after all, Chen Jiajia has experienced more things, and she quickly calmed down: "Dad, Mom, this is the good friend I often tell you, Shen Yu, this time thanks to her accompanying me to save you. , and she also helped me a lot, she is also very good..."

"...Jiajia." Shen Yu was embarrassed by the blow.

Chen Jiajia smiled, and she said cautiously, "I'm not wrong, Xiaoyu, you have been protecting me all the time."

It was Shen Yu who encouraged her at the beginning, and it was Shen Yu's calmness that infected her at the beginning, and then let her She is safe and sound so far.

Even she has become one of the powerhouses in the apocalypse, with the strength to protect her relatives.

"Oh, girl, thank you for taking care of us Jiajia. We know that our own daughter is timid and easy to bully. Thanks to you for taking care of her." Chen's father and Chen's mother hurriedly thanked them.

Shen Yu was helpless, and quickly said: "We are going to Beijing, and uncles and aunts are also with us, right? Then let's pack up and go meet the others?"

"Yes, yes, Dad, Mom, let's go to Beijing. "Chen Jiajia said quickly.

Chen's father and Chen's mother stayed here because they were afraid that Chen Jiajia would not be able to find talents when she came back. Of course, there is another reason...

"Jiajia, let's... take Doudou?"

"What's wrong with Doudou?" Chen Jiajia was surprised: "Is Doudou still here?"

"It's still there, Doudou, he's a good boy. He has protected me and your father for a long time. It was only after he went out two days ago that he was plotted against it, otherwise..." Chen Jiajia Mother sighed.

Shen Yu remembered what Chen's father and Chen's mother said when they opened the door, and was also curious about this Doudou.

Then she saw... a dog at least two meters tall.

The dog was paralyzed in the guest room, feeling that the guest room had become very small, and Shen Yu smelled a faint smell of blood and a faint smell of rancidity as soon as he arrived here.

"It's hurt..." Mother Chen looked worried: "I also awakened the ability to control metal in our family. If your dad and I go out, don't worry that Doudou is at home alone, we will wait. Can we find some medicine on the way?" It

was obvious that Doudou was the family's favorite pet, and even Chen Jiajia rushed up with a worried look when she saw it: "Doudou? Doudou?"

The big dog named Doudou Holding his head up, he licked Chen Jiajia, and lost his strength again.

The dog looked like a Samoyed, and its white fur had been stained with ashes. Shen Yu also followed and checked Doudou's condition.

Most of its injuries were traumatic injuries, but there was a knife stuck in its chest, which was the most serious wound, and even blood was slowly flowing out of this wound.

"I'm going to rub this knife, and then clean up the rotten flesh on the wound, Jiajia, look at it." Shen Yu told Chen Jiajia.

Chen Jiajia remembered that Shen Yu's third ability is light, which has the ability to heal, her eyes lit up, she nodded immediately, and hugged Doudou's big head: "Doudou, sister and this sister come to save you, it will be a little It hurts, don't resist, okay?"

Shen Yushou quickly pulled out the knife, Doudou whimpered in pain, but because he had no strength, his whimper was weak.

Then in the next second, the ball of light in Shen Yu's hand reached it.

When the ball of light fell, Doudou's whimper instantly turned into a comfortable humming sound. He stretched his body, only to feel more and more comfortable on his body, and then suddenly felt pain, that was Shen Yu who started to clean his wounds.

fifteen minutes later.

The wounds on Doudou's body have all healed, and the most serious injury is almost healed. Now there is no problem with moving.

"Okay, I'll treat it again in the next two days." Shen Yu's consumption is not very big, after all, they are not planning to stay here for too long, and they will soon have to travel, so she can't consume too much, Wan Wan Once in danger?

"Okay." Chen Jiajia could see that Doudou's spirit was much better, and her injuries were fine, she smiled and rubbed Doudou's dog's head: "Doudou, your body is smelly, I'll give you a wash Okay?"

Doudou groaned, agreeing.

Doudou is a very obedient dog. A stream of water appeared in Chen Jiajia's hand and carefully washed Doudouzai's hair. Chen's father and mother, who were relieved outside, were also packing up.

They don't have much to pack in their house, and even if they know that Shen Yu has space abilities, they don't pack much.

But when they were about to leave, someone suddenly knocked on the door.

"..." Father Chen's face sank, and he scolded: "They must be here again!"

"They didn't dare to come when Doudou was fine before, they only dared to use underhand tricks, and now they come every day? I Today..." Father Chen sneered: "I'll let Doudou greet them." Chen

Jiajia: "..." Why do you think Dad seems to be a lot irritable?

But Chen's mother also agreed with this way of handling. Chen Jiajia's opinion was not so important, and was directly ignored in the past.

Father Chen went to open the door, Doudou had been called by Mother Chen to guard the door, and Chen Jiajia was staring at the door beside the door to prevent people outside the door from acting aggressively and hurting Father Chen or Doudou.

The people outside were also ruthless. When they came a few days ago, it took a long time to knock on the door before they responded, and the response was basically scolding people, or they would throw pots and pans and hit them, if they were not afraid that there was another one inside. Ability users, they will not delay for so many days.

Today is the deadline.

"If you know each other, hurry up and open the door. We can still exchange food for the dog. The dog is going to die, so what are you keeping? Today is the deadline. If you don't hand in the dog, huh!" Just after the threat, the door lock clicked. just opened.

The faces of the people outside the door showed surprise, and then turned to ridicule and pride.

Look, they still compromise, right? Are you afraid? I thought how great they were.

The man who was thinking like this didn't see Father Chen the moment he opened the door, but... Mao Mao chest?

The man's face suddenly stiffened, and then he slowly raised his head, and saw - Doudou who was full of energy.

Its hair is smooth, and there are no bloodstained wounds on its body, as if it suddenly got better.

This dog is a supernatural dog of the second peak. If they didn't take the opportunity to sneak attack, they would not dare to do anything to this dog, and after seriously injuring this dog, they were even run away by this dog.

Why are they arrogant now? Because Mother Chen can't keep two people and one dog.

When they are blocked like this, the Chen family will have nothing to eat sooner or later.

But what's going on now?

Is this dog okay?