Chapter 15

"Still quarantined?" Fang's father and Fang's mother were a little uneasy.

Although the little brother looked serious, he explained it carefully and carefully: "People who are bitten by zombies are likely to become zombies, so they must be isolated for two hours to make sure that there is no danger on your body before you can enter. Others are responsible."

With the explanation, and knowing that a group of people here are all isolated together, the anxiety in Fang's father and mother's heart eased a lot.

There is a registration point after entering the door, just simply register a name and the time to enter the rescue point.

Although Shen Yu only injured his left hand, Chen Jiajia didn't let her touch the pen at all, and took the initiative to write for her, and the little brothers who were guarding the door saw that Shen Yu's left hand seemed to be inflexible, and instantly became vigilant: "You pick up Let's take a look at the sleeves."

Shen Yu, who was being guarded, rolled up his sleeves generously, and the young man guarding the door approached and looked at Shen Yu's wrist carefully, making sure that the wound on her wrist was not broken, although it was blue and purple. It's amazing, but it should be the injury from the impact, so he said, "I didn't get scratched."

"Where are we going to isolate now?" Shen Yu asked.

"Go to the classroom on the first floor over there, and someone will arrange for you in the past." The young man showed them the way.

The classrooms on the first floor are guarded by many people. There are fifty or sixty people in each classroom. It looks densely packed. Everyone is sitting on the ground without any image. Surrounded by young people with guns, they are guarding. Infected mutated people.

Shen Yu and the others were lucky. They happened to be divided into a classroom. There were many of them and they occupied a small corner of the classroom. Cheng Lin and Lu Xingyue and Fang Yuan were at the outermost periphery, and Fang's father and mother and Shen Yu were included. circle, protected in it.

This way, let's not talk about the amount of exercise, even the fear of facing zombies makes people feel nervous. Although everyone is only in isolation now, they are not completely out of danger, but there are army green youths guarding by the side, and everyone's sense of security is also After improving a lot, Fang's father and Fang's mother sat on the ground and panted.

Fang Yuan took out a bottle of water and handed it to Fang's father and mother, who was sweating profusely: "Dad, Mom, you drink some water first."

"We're not thirsty yet." Moved, but still refused.

Fang Yuan insisted: "The weather is too hot now. You have sweated so much just now. You should also replenish your water, otherwise heatstroke will be more troublesome."

Moreover, Fang Yuan knew that Chen Jiajia has water powers, so they drink water. It's not really lacking, and even if it's lacking, he can exchange something with Chen Jiajia.

It is not necessary for parents to endure such discomfort and save this saliva.

Having said that, Fang's father and mother were a little helpless, but also felt relieved. Besides, they thought about it. In this situation, it is indeed easier to find water than medicine. More importantly, if they suffer from heat stroke, they will It will be a drag on my son.

So after careful consideration, they still drank water.

Even Shen Yu and the others actually added some water, but they refrained from drinking too much.

However, that's how their actions attracted a lot of people's attention.

Not everyone is the same as Shen Yu and the others. There are three power users in the group, the aggressive gold type, the space type that can be called a large mobile warehouse, and the water type, the source of life, which can be said to be lacking in everything.

And the three of them are power users, and they have good strength and courage.

In this case, they look much better than the average person.

Although they drink water with restraint, it is only in their own opinion that compared with others, they are really generous.

Therefore, the first action is a mother holding a child.

The child's face looked only four or five years old, and the whole person looked unhappy, but he didn't make a noise, just hugged his mother tightly.

The mother looked only in her mid-thirties, but she was very embarrassed and haggard. She slowly moved over and Qiqi Ai stared at Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia: "Hello, you... can you give my child a sip of water? No, no. Give it, it's a loan, and I'll give it back to you later, okay?"

She also had no choice.

With a child in her arms, she wouldn't be able to carry much.

If it weren't for their home or near XX High School, she wouldn't be able to reach the gathering point safely.

But she didn't have many things at home, and she didn't dare to go out indiscriminately because of her children. Now she can only hope that after she reaches the safe area, she can find something to do to support the children.

Her child only drank a small sip of water today, but she was sensible and didn't say it was uncomfortable, but it only made her mother feel more distressed.

So she had the cheek to ask.

Looking at her obviously dry lips and her unconcealed eagerness for the child, Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu are not hard-hearted people, and it is not surprising that they will be soft-hearted.

But being soft-hearted is one thing, helping them is another.

Chen Jiajia wants to help people. Compared with other things, if it's just a few saliva, it's just a matter of convenience in terms of Chen Jiajia's ability.

But the mother and son came here, which has already attracted the attention of other people in the room. If they helped this person, what if other people came to ask for help?

"Xiaoyu, what should I do?" Chen Jiajia pulled Shen Yu's sleeve to discuss with her: "Do you think there is a way to avoid these troubles?"

"Yes." Shen Yu nodded, and then whispered, "Are you sure you want to help? She?"

"I'm sure." Chen Jiajia nodded.

So Shen Yu didn't ask much, just looked at the woman: "You said you want to borrow water?"

"Yes." The woman originally saw that Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu didn't give much response, thinking they wanted to refuse, but now that she heard Shen Yu's words, what did she mean, she stared at Shen Yu with bright eyes.

"Since you said you want to borrow it, then you have to pay it back. We can't lend you a word from you. You need to give us some collateral." Shen Yu pointed to her neck: "Are you wearing a necklace?"

"Yes, this is gold. Although it is very thin, it is also worth a lot of money." The woman also responded, looking down at the child, she immediately said, "I use this gold necklace as collateral, this is... this It's something my husband left for me, and I'll definitely come back and get it."

"Okay." Shen Yu poked Lu Xingyue who was sitting in front of him, went out and untied the gold necklace for the woman, and then gave Fang Yuan: "You can find him next time. I don't have much water. I'll lend you half a bottle of water here. You can return it to me as soon as possible."

Shen Yu took out the half bottle of water she had left before.

As soon as the woman's eyes lit up, she immediately opened it for the child to drink.

The child was obviously thirsty too. Holding the water bottle, he took two sips, and then stopped drinking: "Drink too."

"Drink more, mom is not thirsty." The woman's eyes were gentle.

"Ma'am, maybe I want to remind you that you can protect him by taking care of your body." Shen Yu couldn't help but reminded.

The woman was stunned for a moment, then silently took a sip of water, but she refused to drink any more, hugged the child to thank, and sat next to them.

They don't mind Shen Yu either.

Half a bottle of water and a gold necklace obviously made many people give up the idea of ​​borrowing water, and suppressed many people who were just around the corner. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia offered to use some valuables such as gold as collateral.

As for some who want to give paper money?

Shen Yu refused directly.

In response to this, the middle-aged man who wanted to buy with the banknotes was anxious: "I can't buy it with money? You little girl, don't be too aggressive!"

"Sir, don't treat others as stupid." Shen Yu didn't wait for him to speak , looked at the military green brother next to him: "If they make trouble, you will take care of it, right?"

"Yes." The military green brother's face was cold and his answer was sonorous and forceful.

The middle-aged man looked at the gun in his brother's hand, then at Shen Yu's indifferent look, and then at Lu Xingyue, they all noticed him and suddenly woke up.

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia are two little girls, but that doesn't mean they are easy to bully. There are many young and middle-aged men in their pair.

The man was guilty and short-tempered, and put a sentence: "If you don't sell it, you won't sell it. Who do you think is rare?" Then he hurried back.

Shen Yumei's heart skipped a beat, which was not surprising.

In the times of peace, there were many people who liked to take advantage and pick soft persimmons, not to mention that after a disaster, some people would always be unable to handle it.

The situation is fine now, but Shen Yu can already predict that if the apocalypse cannot be controlled as soon as possible, the chaos is estimated to be even greater.

So go back early.

The people who borrowed water were at the beginning. Later, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia stopped borrowing it, and they said that they only had a little left, and they wanted to keep it for themselves.

Because there are a lot of people here, and there are military green buddies guarding them, they don't let people make trouble, but nothing happens.

However, just when everyone was relaxing, Shen Yu suddenly heard a hoarse roar at the tip of his ear, followed by a slight sound and the sound of wind, and finally the sound of landing.

Shen Yu then turned his eyes away, and the person next to him already knew what was going on. He screamed in half, but was stopped: "Don't shout, it will attract zombies!"

The person subconsciously Covering his mouth, he swallowed the remaining half of the scream.

Next to him is a fallen man...or a zombie.

That person should not know when he was injured by a zombie, or because of other reasons, he was infected with a zombie virus, and it mutated before everyone noticed.

The slight sound that Shen Yu heard just now should be the sound of a gunshot, and the area around the zombie that fell on the ground quickly emptied, and Shen Yu could see the bullet hole between its eyebrows.

One hit kill.

And the country already knows where the weakness of zombies is. Sure enough, the power of the state machine is huge.

Obviously this should be a good thing, but for some reason, Shen Yu couldn't feel at ease.