Chapter 47

After being frightened, the man felt that it was impossible.

He didn't think the dog would be fine right away.

Not to mention whether the Chen family has any medicine, even if there is medicine, it will take two or three days for the dog to recover like this?

Even if he recovered a dog's life, he would definitely be weak now. Thinking of this, the man

felt that he should have guessed correctly, and his arrogance came up again. He sneered: "What? Let your dog pretend to be okay to scare me? Then don't blame me for being rude!"

In his hand, a soil thorn appeared out of thin air and pierced towards Doudou.

However, his soil thorn hadn't touched a single hair of Doudou, and even Doudou's counterattack hadn't touched the soil thorn. An ice blade flew over quickly and directly cut off the soil thorn.

"It's you, bullying my parents and Doudou?" Chen Jiajia squeezed out from behind Doudou with a cold face.

The people outside are not very talented, Shen Yu didn't bother Chen Jiajia to vent her anger, she just patted Doudou who was standing at the door: "Okay, don't think about fighting, you have something to eat first, uncle and aunt, you also have something to eat. Anything?"

Father Chen and Mother Chen are not hungry now, but Doudou really hadn't eaten well for several days. Shen Yu took a few ham sausages, as well as the rice that was specially cooked yesterday, and a few big ones. Tomatoes and potatoes come out to feed Peas.

She mainly feeds fruits and sweet potatoes, which she can produce, and ham is only a snack.

Doudou's body has become bigger, and his appetite has also increased. Now he can eat a lot of things. Usually he goes out to hunt by himself and solves his own food problems. Later, he was injured and couldn't eat anything. It's okay not to talk about it now , said it was really hungry.

However, while it was eating, it also squinted at Chen Jiajia and the bad guys outside the door. It seemed that if Chen Jiajia was bullied, it would immediately rush out to help.

But the few people outside were really not Chen Jiajia's opponents, and they were quickly solved by Chen Jiajia.

At the same time, Chen's father and Chen's mother, who saw their daughter's strength, were also very gratified.

Chen Jiajia didn't kill anyone, but he also left them with serious injuries. After driving them away, Chen Jiajia felt better: "Dad, Mom, let's go."

"Okay."

They were going to leave before . , now it's just a continuation.

The four of them didn't have anything in their hands. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia cleaned up the zombies on the road once before. This is not a big city, and the total number of zombies is not that many, and now there are not many zombies they encounter when they go out.

At first, Chen's father and Chen's mother were still a little nervous. When they saw Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia cutting melons and vegetables to kill zombies with ease, they gradually became less nervous.

Where are you getting nervous? Shen Yu and the others are so relaxed that people have the illusion that zombies are just paper.

After meeting with Lu Xingyue and the others who were waiting outside, Shen Yu and the others didn't stop.

Today, their plan is to try to rush to a city ahead to settle down. Now that the zombies are rising faster and faster, important researchers like He Lao and the others should also be sent to Beijing earlier.

And...

Shen Yu didn't forget about the research institute. Although Shen Xin and Lu Xingyue didn't say anything like her, it didn't mean they all forgot.

Just don't make more troubles on the road, and you can settle accounts when you arrive in Beijing.

The evidence...she kept it all.

A cold light flashed in Shen Yu's lowered eyes.

-

Ten days later.

The effect of taking a shortcut and walking in a straight line is remarkable. Originally, Shen Yu planned to travel from Chen's house to Beijing for half a month, and it took ten days to reach the edge of Beijing by shortcut.

However, because the Beijing base was not in Beijing, but in the suburbs, it was too late today, so Shen Yu and the others simply didn't rush over there.

Not too bad a night.

Since Chen's father and Chen's mother came to the team, the cooking has been handed over to the two of them. Chen's father's craftsmanship is very good, and he can make delicious meals with simple ingredients.

During this time, Shen Yu suspected that she was getting fat, and she had to eat at least two bowls every meal.

But not to mention that Shen Yupang is not fat, He Lao and the others are really ruddy and rounded.

Seeing that they were about to arrive in Beijing, Mr. He and the others were not happy first, but worried that they would not be able to eat delicious food after Father Chen left.

Father Chen smiled and touched the back of his head: "You can come to us if you want to eat, and I can cook for you at any time."

Without the awakening ability, he can only use cooking to reflect his own. worth it.

He Lao sighed, "In the future, when we arrive at the research institute, where will we have so much time to come out? Why not! Why don't you go to the research institute to cook for us?

" Well, he tried to convince Father Chen: "Think about it, although you have good craftsmanship, but there is nothing in the base right now, and there is no ingredients for you to use, why don't you come to study and cook, anyway, we will definitely pay the salary. It's for you, it's not tiring, you can earn wages, and it's not dangerous, that's great."

Father Chen was actually moved.

Chen Jiajia also saw it, she smiled and poked Father Chen: "Dad, you promise, anyway, you also like to cook, it's just that you take good care of He Lao and the others."

Compared with Chen who has never been to the base Father, Chen Jiajia has been to several bases and knows the general situation inside the base.

He Lao is right, generally speaking, there is really no place for Father Chen to use his cooking skills, and if Father Chen is allowed to go out to take risks, Chen Jiajia will definitely be worried.

She worked hard to become strong, didn't she just hope that her family could go to a safe place.

Father Chen did not hesitate for a long time, and quickly agreed.

After solving Father Chen's work, Shen Yudang brought out a lot of good things to cook for Father Chen at night.

Father Chen also flexed his muscles. Old He smiled and drank a glass of milk. He also discussed with Shen Yu: "Xiao Shen, how about giving us the old guys a share of the things you spawned in the future? Let's buy them at the market price. "Okay .

" Shen Yu agreed generously.

In the evening, because he was happy, Shen Yu also brought out a few cans of beer. Chen Jiajia froze the beer, and the group of people ate very comfortably.

However, it is easy to feel sleepy after eating enough.

Today is not Shen Yu's turn to watch the night, she yawned and went back to her room to sleep first.

Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia were both in good spirits. The two of them were playing outside with the playing cards Shen Yu took out. They also had fruit snacks at their hands, not to mention how comfortable they were.

Shen Yu in the room fell asleep unexpectedly quickly, and slept very soundly.

The noise from outside did not spread to the room, nor did it affect the sleeping people in the room. The door of the room opened quietly, a figure walked in, the door was gently closed again, and the figure walked to the bed and looked at him. Shen Yu was sleeping soundly with the blanket on the bed.

Then, he took out a small thing from his pocket and pinched it in his fingers, and his hand slowly approached Shen Yu.

Seeing that the thing in his hand was about to reach Shen Yu's arm and pierce her skin, a thin green vine suddenly emerged from Shen Yu's wrist. In an instant, it grows wildly and directly binds people.

"Ha~yawn~" The person who was clearly sleeping soundly on the bed yawned, rubbed his eyes, had a lamp in his hand, and turned it on directly.

"...It's you?" Shen Yu looked at Xiao Chengguang who showed his face, a little surprised.

From the moment he felt an uncontrollable drowsiness, Shen Yu realized something was wrong.

As a power user, the higher the power level, the stronger one's physique will be. When it comes to a sixth-level power user like Shen Yu, to be honest, even if you don't sleep for five consecutive days, you won't be too tired. It takes two or three hours of sleep to fully nourish the spirit.

However, Shen Yu still maintained his previous habit, basically sleeping six or seven hours a day.

But this didn't mean that Shen Yu would suddenly feel sleepy, and she didn't have a cold or anything.

The reason why she went to sleep quietly and obediently was because Shen Yu wanted to know what was disturbing her thinking.

Then Xiao Chengguang was caught.

Shen Yu also saw the thing in Xiao Chengguang's hand, it was a tooth.

She didn't think it would be Xiao Chengguang's teeth, nor did she think that Xiao Chengguang was playing tricks on her. Although there was no evidence, Shen Yu had an inexplicable intuition - "Is this a zombie's tooth?"

It was a question . In this sentence, Ke Shen Yu's tone was almost certain.

"That's right." Xiao Chengguang was a little surprised after being caught, but then he admitted it generously. He looked at Shen Yu and asked curiously, "Why are you still awake? Didn't you get hypnotized by me?"

"Maybe Is it because I'm too strong?" Shen Yu said uncertainly.

Xiao Chengguang didn't say whether he believed it or not. He looked at Shen Yu in amazement and said, "You are indeed special, whether you are a human being or a zombie, how about you cooperate with my research? With you as a sample, I can take The research on zombies is thorough."

"...What do you mean?" Shen Yu didn't quite understand what he meant.

"I mean..." Xiao Chengguang looked at Shen Yu with a smile: "As the most special zombie emperor among the zombies, the solution to the zombies is definitely up to you, you cooperate with me, sacrifice yourself and save others. Isn't it?"

Shen Yu didn't think that Xiao Chengguang was someone who would love the people so much, Xiao Chengguang nodded calmly in the face of her doubts: "Of course I don't, but aren't you?"

Shen Yu: "..."

Of course she is not.

What's more, she knows more about her dangers after becoming a zombie emperor, not to mention her own dangers after becoming a zombie emperor, just say Shen Xin, after she becomes a zombie, Shen Xin will definitely protect her and let her. She transformed into the most powerful zombie emperor and destroyed the world.

Shen Yu felt that it was not good.

What's more, Xiao Chengguang is not a good person at first glance, so Shen Yu will not play with him.

Binding the people tightly, Shen Yu's eyes suddenly sank, she took the zombie's teeth over, stared at Xiao Chengguang, and asked word by word, "The monster in the N city research institute...Did you make it? of?"