Chapter 29

Perhaps because the brain is not very clear, although the mutant plants have killed all the zombies outside, the zombies in the granary have not been cleaned up.

Before he came in, Zhou Ping still had the idea of ​​whether he could see a living person, but after he came in, he could only be disappointed.

There were only three zombies in the granary, probably the people who just started guarding the granary. One of the zombies had bite marks on his body. It seemed that two of them had turned into zombies. Infected.

The three zombies are easy to solve, and after that, the food is transported.

The main force of the transportation is the four space-based abilities, including Shen Yu. They can put the stored food in the space, and then go out and put it in the car.

They also needed to touch the bags of grain with their hands. Shen Yu completely emptied the land piece by piece, and after about twenty cubic meters was piled up, she went out and put it on the car.

After going back and forth like this, the eight cars were quickly filled up, and the remaining spots were reserved for people.

However, there is still a lot of food in this granary, but this can be transported again next time, and now it is enough to fill up the space of Shen Yu and a few space ability users.

However, Shen Yu was called away by Zhou Ping before filling up the space.

Zhou Ping called her to collect the seeds.

"You brought enough grain this time. You can take some more seeds. You can also take 5% of these seeds. Just sort out what you want."

"Okay." waiting for her food.

"Then you clean up here, don't you need my help? Then I'll go out first?" Zhou Ping asked.

"Okay."

Shen Yu thought that Zhou Ping was going to someone else's side, but when she was collecting the seeds, she accidentally saw Zhou Ping still outside the door, as if... guarding her?

After a moment of astonishment, Shen Yu's heart moved.

Sure enough, she is an acquaintance of the elders. Is this creating an opportunity for her?

But if she really fills up the space here, it is estimated that this room will be more than half empty.

Shen Yu was still very restrained.

She doesn't need to hoard too many seeds here because she has wood-type abilities. She brings one copy of each seed, ranging from 20 seeds to 100 seeds, mainly because of the previous packaging. how people pack.

But to be honest, the variety of seeds here is really complete. Basically, all the crops that can be grown in S City are available.

Shen Yu harvested happily.

When she was going out, Zhou Ping glanced at the warehouse and took Shen Yu away without saying anything.

After all, it was late today. Shen Yu and the others did not rush back to the base immediately, but went back to the small village where they rested last night to repair for the night.

Because Lu Xingyue was injured, although it was bandaged, there was still a very faint smell of blood, so the zombies encountered along the way all rushed towards their car, and then died in Chen Jiajia's hands.

Her ice blade became smoother and smoother, and she seemed to be stimulated, practicing the speed and accuracy of ice blade condensation along the way.

Shen Yu pondered with two seeds in his hand.

Lu Xingyue saw the two seeds in Shen Yu's hand. He stared at it for a while before finally asking, "Is it the seed of that mutant plant?"

"Yes." The seeds in Shen Yu's hand have her thumb The size, the whole body is green, a bit like the texture of jade, and it is not an ordinary seed at first glance.

"I want to try to plant it after I go back." Shen Yu thought thoughtfully: "Actually, its strength and ability are quite good."

She can spawn vines out of thin air, but the plants spawned out of thin air not only consume too much power, but also It's half-truth.

When controlling the mutant plant vines before, although Shen Yu's ability consumed a lot due to the resistance of the mutant plant itself, but in a real comparison, it was not much more expensive than her spawning such a large vine.

She had thought about whether to find some suitable plants before, especially vines, which were used as protection, and came across mutant plants at this time.

The potential of the mutant plant itself is definitely greater than that of ordinary plants. The only thing Shen Yu is worried about now is whether the mutant plant will be too aggressive after being spawned. If it is too aggressive and uncontrollable, she can only regret it at that time. give up.

——The

small village that was cleaned up yesterday, when I came back today, there are zombies wandering, but the number of zombies is too small. Originally, Zhou Ping and the others wanted to solve it as quickly as possible, but in the end they gave up this idea.

Because Fang Yuan and Cheng Lin were so excited that they wanted to kill zombies and practice their skills.

The four of them were also lucky. When they attacked the mutant plants before, they also went with them, and they also chopped a lot of knives along with them-although they could only cut a vine with twenty or thirty knives, and they were too tired to breathe.

However, when the mutant plants erupted later, they were almost uninjured. Cheng Lin was the one who suffered the most. He accidentally fell on the ground while hiding from the vines and knocked his legs off. He stumbled a little while walking.

But when Fang Yuan said that he was going to kill zombies, he immediately raised his hand.

Zhou Ping originally disagreed, but Fang Yuan said: "There are not many zombies here, we can deal with it, you just need to rest well, we are under your protection on the way, we should let us do something, right?

" Said, plus this small village can be seen at a glance, there are indeed only a few zombies wandering, Zhou Ping still agreed.

Not only that, Zhou Ping's favor with Fang Yuan has also increased a lot.

And Fang Yuan also rejected Lu Xingyue's proposal to follow, he waved his hand: "You better rest and recuperate, there are not many zombies here, and it's so scattered, we can win a group fight."

As for Chen Jiajia's initiative to follow him, Fang Yuan also refused: "If you guys are by your side, we will feel too safe, but you still have to leave, we'd better get used to it." Fang Yuan has always been He is a very sober person. Because Fang Yuan is sober, he and Shen Yu have always gotten along very well. At this time, he also has a point. Chen Jiajia doesn't have to follow after listening to him, and let Fang Yuan go out. .

  However, she still stood by the window on the second floor to see that Fang Yuan and the others started cleaning near the two houses where they lived. After so many days of training, and with Lu Xingyue's guidance, their attacks also had rules, and the four of them also had a preliminary tacit understanding and cooperation. Two or three zombies would not pose any threat to them at all.

  Chen Jiajia was relieved, da da da leaned over to Shen Yu's side, and looked at Shen Yu eagerly: "Xiaoyu, you took the seeds, right? Do you have any strawberry seeds? I'm greedy." Before the end of the world, Chen Jiajia was in the strawberry In the mature season, it must be a box of strawberries a day. Now the end of the world is coming. 

Originally, Chen Jiajia thought that it would be difficult to eat fruit in the future, but this is not Shen Yu. I just don't know if there are strawberry seeds in this granary. Strawberry seeds are really there. Most of the fruit seeds are there. Shen Yu took out the strawberry seeds, but only took one seed, and thought for a while: "I remember there are flower pots in this house? Go and get them." "Okay." Chen Jiajiadian Dian ran over to get the flower pot. The flowerpot is of a very ordinary style. 

Shen Yu threw the seeds into it, and then the green buds sprouted, the climbing vines grew rapidly, and then... the strawberries grew out. "One, two, three..." Chen Jiajia counted and was happy: "There are thirteen strawberries, and these strawberries are so big." The strawberries that were spawned were quite large, and Shen Yu glanced at the strawberries. , said: "This strawberry is estimated to live for half a month, I will keep three for seed, and you can pick and eat the rest."

"Can I live for half a month?" Chen Jiajia was stunned for a while, then stared at the strawberry vine, "Xiaoyu, you mean, I have eaten strawberries for half a month?"

"Yes." Shen Yu said: " I left some abilities in it, I guess it can mature twice a day, you can put it in my space if you can't finish it."

"Ah, ah, Xiaoyu, you are so good!" Chen Jiajia gave Shen Yu a bear hug , and then smirked while holding the flowerpot.

After laughing for a long time, he came back and asked Shen Yu: "Would you like to water it?"

"...You can water it if you want."

Although strawberries can be grown twice a day, but after all, one is only so big, Chen Jiajia doesn't have one. I thought about sharing it with people I didn't know, and finally Lu Xingyue Fang Yuan and the others, as well as Zhou Ping and Captain Xu, each divided one.

The strawberries spawned by Shen Yu are not only big and beautiful, but also taste better than the strawberries before the end of the world, extra sweet.

Chen Jiajia ate the two in one go, and then she couldn't eat much by the time she ate.

It was peaceful all night.

When they went back the next day, because the car was full of things, Shen Yu and the others only had a little place closest to the rear of the car to squat, but because they put a lot of food, they deliberately put a few at the back. Packed something like rice that can be pressed, and then sat down directly, it was more comfortable than when I came.

Chen Jiajia sat beside Shen Yu and ate strawberries so happily that she narrowed her eyes, and Shen Yu was distracted by touching the two seeds.

Accidents happen at such times.

After a smooth journey, they suddenly encountered a wave of zombies.

Yes, the zombie tide.

They faced the zombie tide head-on, and Zhou Ping, who was at the front, didn't react.

"There is a zombie tide! Prepare to fight!" Zhou Ping's voice came from the walkie-talkie.

Shen Yu's hand holding the two seeds tightened instantly, and Chen Jiajia quickly finished eating the remaining strawberries, looking out with a dignified expression.

Shen Yu and the others were in the seventh car, and they were considered to be the ones who were broken.

"I'll go take a look." Shen Yu turned around and went directly to the roof of the car, relying on his improved physical ability.

Standing tall and looking into the distance, Shen Yu saw the scene in the distance, as well as the group of zombies rushing over.

It is roughly estimated that there are thousands of zombies.

This time they encountered more zombies than they encountered when they evacuated from S City, and...they had fewer people here this time.

The apocalypse has just begun, are zombies already habitually gathering together?