Chapter 12

Shen Yu's injury is not a big deal, but a small one.

There was a very conspicuous blue-purple on her forearm, which looked a little scary, but she didn't feel severe pain, and she could barely move her fingers, and her arm should not be broken.

Because of Lu Xingyue's timely arrival, neither Shen Yu nor Chen Jiajia were injured by zombies, which was the greatest luck.

Just after Chen Jiajia accidentally pressed Shen Yu's injured wrist, she watched with tears in her eyes as Shen Yu was supported by Lu Xingyue to go, but when she passed the dead lizard that finally rolled and struggled, Chen Jiajia couldn't be more angry. He went straight over and opened the lizard's mouth, holding back the stench and poking inside the lizard's mouth with a saber.

In this regard, Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue saw: "..."

Shen Yu was okay, she probably knew that Chen Jiajia was looking for a crystal nucleus, but Lu Xingyue...

Well, her expression was indeed a bit strange.

Shen Yu thought secretly looking up.

It is useful for Chen Jiajia to endure the smell and dig out the crystal core. She found a crystal core the size of a little finger from the lizard's head, which is much larger than the zombie crystal core they dug up before.

I didn't feel it when I was digging, but Chen Jiajia, who finally couldn't hold her breath after digging out, turned green immediately. She ran away quickly, rinsing her hands with water as she ran, and after finally rinsing her hands clean, she was finally able to grow up. Panting - but the air around here is not very good, and the smell of zombies is permeating, she: "..." Okay,

anyway, the crystal core is obtained.

After Chen Jiajia dug the crystal nucleus, he opened the way in front, and Lu Xingyue mainly supported Shen Yu in the back. He looked at Chen Jiajia and wondered if it had erupted. He stabbed a zombie and pointed: "Get closer when you hold the knife in your hand. The blade is two centimeters long, so it won't be so tiring to use it."

"Huh?" Chen Jiajia didn't think much about it, and tried to change the position, but it was actually a lot easier to use.

"Hey, you're very good, you seem to know a lot about knives?" Chen Jiajia sighed, but didn't want Lu Xingyue's answer.

"There is a pharmacy on the way, go get some medicine for Shen Yu, and take a rest. I will check her hands." Lu Xingyue said.

Neither Chen Jiajia nor Shen Yu studied medicine, and they didn't know much about this kind of injury. Anyway, Shen Yu was holding his hand and didn't dare to move it. Chen Jiajia was also worried about her hand, and walked to the pharmacy along the road pointed by Lu Xingyue.

This pharmacy is near the community. Chen Jiajia killed him all the way. After entering, Lu Xingyue closed the glass door and closed the door with the broom next to it. A zombie in the pharmacy, Chen Jiajia, was dealt with, and she was so tired that she sat directly on the ground. , only fed himself two mouthfuls of water and stared at Shen Yu's wrist.

Lu Xingyue was checking Shen Yu's wrist.

Shen Yu has a slender figure and a small skeleton, but Lu Xingyue has too many hands. Shen Yu's wrists look extraordinarily small in Lu Xingyue's hands.

Shen Yu's skin was white, and the bruises on his wrists were even more obvious.

Chen Jiajia's face was even more worried. She watched Lu Xingyue press her fingers on Shen Yu's wrist, and saw that Shen Yu was sweating on her forehead, obviously enduring the pain, and couldn't help but say, "Take it easy. , lightly, the little fish hurts a lot."

"It's fine." Shen Yu shook his head.

And Lu Xingyue glanced at Shen Yu, and it was actually a little lighter.

"Fortunately, it's just a sprain and a bruise. There's no fracture. Just be careful these days, don't use this hand too much, just take good care of it. If you're sprained, I'll just... click." Before Lu Xingyue finished speaking, he took advantage of it. When Shen Yu didn't pay attention, he straightened his sprained wrist.

"Ah!" Shen Yu called out unexpectedly, but he subconsciously suppressed it because he took into account the current situation.

"Sorry." Lu Xingyue apologized directly.

"It's okay." Shen Yu could understand Lu Xingyue's meaning, she shook her head: "Thank you."

"You need to rub off the bruises here, it will hurt a bit, bear with it." Lu Xingyue said, go to He chose medicinal wine, first poured the medicinal wine into the palm of his hand, rubbed his hands together to heat up, and then covered Shen Yu's forearm and started rubbing.

It really hurts.

Lu Xingyue had said before, of course Shen Yu couldn't stand it because of the pain.

When Lu Xingyue finished rubbing, Shen Yu had another burst of sweat on his forehead.

"Wait for me to rub it for you again at night, twice a day, the swelling should go away soon." Lu Xing said lightly.

"Thank you." Shen Yu's voice was hoarse.

"...Eat a candy slowly." Lu Xingyue suddenly took out a candy from his pocket.

"Hey? A's candy? Thank you." Shen Yu looked at the candy and instantly became happy. She wanted to tear the package with one hand, but Lu Xingyue had already tore it open and handed it to her. Fisher thanked her and took it. When the candy was in her mouth, the fruity sweetness made her eyes widen.

She likes hard candy from family A the most, but candy from family A is relatively expensive. Generally, there are few small supermarkets. The two small supermarkets that Shen Yu swept away did not have them, but they did not expect Lu Xingyue and the others to find them, and they happened to bring them with them. on the body.

Satisfied biting the candy, Shen Yu stood up from the ground after resting for a while: "Are we running out of time? By the way... Do we need to prepare some medicine?"

Before Shen Yu's first goal was food, because in Shen Yu In a clear dream, food is the most difficult to recover.

As for the medicine...there is no such thing in the dream, and she did not notice it because of the influence of the dream.

But today it seems that these medicines are necessary, right? Not to mention that she is a sprain, if it is other scratches or the like, the environment is not very good now, and there may be an infection, and some anti-inflammatory drugs and the like are also required.

Knowing that they are in the pharmacy now, knowing that there is a Lu Xingyue here, and knowing that if there is no accident, they will go all the way to the capital.

The city where they are now is located in the south, and it is not too far to go to the capital. The three of them will definitely get along for a long time, so... Do you want to expose your spatial abilities?

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia looked at each other, Shen Yu glanced at the pharmacy hintingly, and embarrassment appeared on Chen Jiajia's face. After a long while, she nodded.

Although they have only been together for two days, Lu Xingyue is silent but reliable. He even saved Shen Yu just now. Chen Jiajia is not disgusted by telling her.

"Lu Xingyue, I have something to tell you." With a decision, Shen Yu no longer struggled, and she said directly: "I am a space power user."

"Oh." Lu Xingyue responded very plainly. a sound.

Shen Yu blinked: "Aren't you... surprised?"

Lu Xingyue said, "When I came to see you, I saw a supermarket that was completely emptied."

Shen Yu: "..." The

question is why are you looking at it? Think of us immediately after arriving at the evacuated supermarket?

Seeing Shen Yu's speechlessness, Lu Xingyue explained again: "Your physical fitness is not like an ordinary person without awakening ability."

So she was exposed very early?

Shen Yu covered his face with his uninjured right hand, feeling a little hot for some reason.

But she was embarrassed for a while, and she cleared up her mood: "I'll go and put away the medicine here first."

"I'll help you." Lu Xingyue stood up and explained, "I'll pack up those commonly used medicines."

Shen Fishing did not refuse.

When the things here were collected, Lu Xingyue asked, "Do you need anything else? Like clothes? I remember there are several clothing stores nearby."

Do you want it?

of course yes.

Shen Yu, a women's clothing store and a men's clothing store they met on the way back, didn't let them go. Because Shen Yu's hand was injured, Lu Xingyue and Chen Jiajia solved the zombie killing basically. Shen Yu's biggest role was probably Just put things on.

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia are about the same size. The two chose clothes that fit their size, and then took a little bit of clothes that didn't fit their size. The men's clothing store mainly took Lu Xingyue's size.

They didn't spend too much time outside, and quickly returned to the community. Before that, Chen Jiajia was still wondering where Fang Yuan went, but when she got to the gate of the community, she knew that Fang Yuan was in the security booth.

Fang Yuan, who closed the doors and windows and looked at the zombies outside, held the fire axe that he didn't know where to get it, and was so nervous that he didn't dare to make a noise.

Two or three zombies were taken care of at the gate of the community, Fang Yuan quickly opened the door, and then opened the door for them: "Why are you so slow? Hey? Shen Yu, are you injured? What's the matter?" What 's wrong with

Fang Yuan, Shen Yu He just waved his hand: "It's alright, I twisted it, no trauma."

"I didn't mean that." Fang Yuan patted the back of his head embarrassedly.

Shen Yu just smiled: "It's better to say it to make you feel at ease, there's no need to cover it up."

That seems to be the case.

It went well when they went back. Fang Yuan's parents were very worried at home, and they finally breathed a sigh of relief when they saw them coming back.

Shen Yushun left Fang Yuan and the others with a common medicine, and he was first supported by Chen Jiajia to go back to rest.

Chen Jiajia has always been calm before, until now there is no one else around, Chen Jiajia grabbed Shen Yu's intact hand excitedly: "That, Xiaoyu, I feel like I... my ability seems to have become stronger. Is it just the promotion?"

Shen Yu knows that the ability can be promoted, but Chen Jiajia can be upgraded so quickly, and she can't help but be happy: "That's good, just right, my ability is also Upgraded."

"Huh?" Chen Jiajia was stunned for a moment.

Shen Yu said: "My space has become larger."

Compared with other abilities, the improvement of space abilities is more obvious, because you only need to feel the size of the space to know.

"My space is probably... the capacity has doubled." Shen Yu felt it.

Chen Jiajia's face was in a daze: "...How can we fill your space?"

After this matter, they took a short rest and it was noon, and it was time to go to XX High School.

The time on the radio is that people will be sent out of the city from the rescue point one after another starting today. After thinking for a while, he waved to Fang Yuan.

Fang Yuan: "?"

Shen Yu said in a low voice, "I also have supernatural powers. It is space, and I can help you with some things."

Fang Yuan "!!!"

Although it is Shen Yu, Chen Jiajia, or Lu Xingyue , they all return to their hearts like arrows, but they still plan to go to the safe area. First, they are here to send Fang Yuan and his parents, and secondly, they are also to understand the situation of the safe area. It is best to know the location of other safe areas, and then they will go. Beijing always needs a place to stay sometimes.