Chapter 43

The pinholes are very thin and small, and they may be missed if they are not carefully checked.

If the child just had more needle holes on the wrist and the back of the hand, Shen Yu wouldn't care too much. After all, she didn't know the child. Maybe the child's body was very weak, and he might need frequent injections and medicines.

But these pinholes are in the back.

Shen Yu's face sank for a moment. She looked at the corpse of the little zombie, and was silent for a while. She took out her mobile phone with battery power and took a few pinhole photos. Then she nodded to Shen Xin: "Burn it."

Shen Xin The fire was not an ordinary fire, but in two minutes, this pile of corpses was burnt to ashes.

The little zombie was burned by Shen Yu alone. When there was only a pile of ashes left, she took out a small glass bottle and put a little zombie's ashes in it, and then stood up: "Let's go, let's stroll around here. ."

The most important place in this research institute is not the bottom eight floors, but the fifth floor.

Negative three and negative four are where the general research is located, and negative five is where the bigwigs are researching.

On the negative six negative seven negative eight three floors, many research specimens are placed.

Shen Yu's goal is to find the negative five.

The identity card that He Lao gave to Shen Yu is his own. He Lao is one of the people with the highest authority in the research institute. Shen Yu who holds this identity card can go anywhere.

She remembered the floor plan she had seen before, and was about to find it from some of the more important rooms, when Shen Xin tugged at her sleeve: "Come with me."

Shen Yu hesitated for a second and followed Shen Xin away .

Lu Xingyue followed silently, no one spoke for a while, only three soft footsteps remained.

Shen Xin walked outside one of the doors, and she glanced at Shen Yu: "Open it." After a

pause, she added: "I think you should agree to my original proposal after reading the contents inside ."

Shen Xin fish:?

She had a bad premonition. She used Lao He's ID card to open the door easily, and the next second, a black shadow rushed over. Shen Yu attacked directly, and only after she caught the shadow did she realize that It's a cat with a mouse head.

It doesn't seem to have a strong attack power, but there are a few strangely shaped things behind it. Shen Yu grabbed them, and her face became more and more ugly. After entering this room, she saw...

corpses.

Animal corpses, human corpses, zombie corpses.

The corpses weren't too many, but they weren't too few. They were still gnawed and pitted. Shen Yu closed his eyes, and Shen Xin took out a mask from nowhere. After putting it on, he went to look for things.

Several little monsters were tied by Shen Yu and left aside, and she followed to rummage for clues.

But Shen Yu was not as fast as Shen Xin in finding clues.

Shen Yu just found two printed experimental reports, and Shen Xin was already calling her.

"It should be these things." Shen Xin said.

Shen Yu took a look, the experimental report, experimental materials, and some experimental equipment that may have been used are all here.

Shen Yu: "..."

Isn't the speed of finding things too fast?

Shen Yu was a little suspicious of life, but Shen Xin looked very calm, as if her behavior was normal.

Shen Yu rubbed his eyebrows, but he still found a box first, put the experimental equipment and the like in it first, and roughly looked at the experimental report in his hand.

After all, Shen Yu didn't study biology, nor did she do any experiments, so she couldn't understand most of the experimental reports.

But that doesn't mean she doesn't know some words.

"The combination of spiders and zombies..."

"Is it special for children to become zombies..."

"..."

She has seen words such as etc., and at the same time, she confirmed her guess-the appearance of those monsters is because someone did an experiment, which is an illegal anti-human experiment.

"Do you want to go down and have a look?" Shen Xin asked.

Shen Yu's eyebrows jumped: "Go down and see?"

Shen Xin said, "Although I think it's nothing, but if you don't go down, you may regret it."

Shen Yu:?

She didn't quite understand what Shen Xin meant, but when she thought about going down, she jumped in her heart, but she felt like she wanted to go down and have a look.

What kind of complicated mood is this?

Shen Yu suppressed the complexities in his heart: "Go down and have a look."

Originally, Shen Yu thought that the negative five situation was the limit. After all, this research must have only started in the end of the world, and only a group of people who seem to have no fighting ability can survive the negative five. It was not bad to walk freely on the floor, but when she reached the minus six and seven floors, she realized that the situation was far worse than she imagined.

It has only been less than a month since the apocalypse began, and half of the negative six and seven floors are filled with research that is only possible in the apocalypse, combined with zombies. Those messed up monsters sleep in the liquid in the glass jar.

And there are more negative seven layers than negative six layers.

So what about the negative eight?

Shen Yu didn't know what was in there.

And when she was about to open the negative eighth floor, Shen Xin suddenly held her hand: "If you regret it, you can go up now and start the self-destruction program of the research institute."

Shen Yu was stunned, and she was silent for a long time. , or shook his head: "I want to finish it."

Shen Xin said, "What if it's dangerous inside?"

If it's dangerous...

"I'll go in alone." Shen Yu said lightly, "You two stay outside and wait for me. ."

"I'll go in with you." Before Shen Xin could speak, Lu Xingyue made a statement.

Shen Yu didn't want Lu Xing to follow suit.

Shen Xin also glanced at Lu Xingyue: "Don't go in, I'll go in with you." The

first half of the sentence was with Lu Xingyue, and the last half of the sentence was with Shen Yu.

Shen Yu disagreed: "You don't want to go in either."

Shen Xin looked back at Lu Xingyue, suddenly raised his hand, Lu Xingyue's eyes flashed with doubts, and then suddenly felt dizzy, he blinked dully Blinks, then slams backwards.

Thanks to Shen Yuyan who quickly supported him, otherwise he would have fallen to the ground.

"What's wrong with him? What are you doing?" Shen Yumei's heart skipped a beat.

"Let him be quiet." Shen Xin didn't even look at Lu Xingyue, she said to Shen Yu, "I still mean what I said before. If you want, I will help you to become the zombie emperor smoothly."

Shen Yu: ...

"Come on, come in and have a look." Shen Xin's lips curved into a smile: "Come and see the ugly end of the world."

"Look at the ugly humanity."

Shocked.

Only shock can be used to describe Shen Yu's mood, pure fear, disgust or anger can no longer accurately describe her mood.

Under the eighth floor...is a monster.

Only monsters can be used to describe this thing. It has more than a dozen heads and dozens of arms and legs. Among these heads and arms and legs, there are humans, zombies, and various animals.

Its body is like a mountain of meat, piled up, huge and bloated.

"It was originally a person." Shen Xin suddenly said: "Did you see the painful head in the middle? It was him, he had awakened his supernatural powers."

"But he was studied." Shen Xin said, "He became a monster and lost his mind. You said, should the person rescued this time really be rescued?" Should he really be rescued

?

Shen Yu was really shaken for a moment, but then she reacted: "No, since this institute is under the surveillance of the state, and it's still in such a lively place, it shouldn't be too outrageous."

As for someone who has researched such a monster...

"Maybe some people in this research institute have no bottom line, but that doesn't mean that everyone has no bottom line." Shen Yu said: "You can't give

up food because of choking." Of course, the situation here is of course to be reported. There is this monster.

Shen Yu felt that the danger she first sensed should be this monster. No wonder, she said that the two previous crises she sensed were obviously more dangerous. This time, although the little zombies were stronger, she herself was not injured at all. , will not trigger her induction?

The source turned out to be here.

But... why is it sleeping?

Shen Yu's eyes fell on Shen Xin with a little doubt.

Shen Xin nodded generously: "I did it, to ensure that before you can truly transform into a zombie emperor, I will ensure my own safety."

In short, this thing is too harmful, so Shen Xin used some way to put it to sleep.

Shen Yu endured it, but still couldn't hold back: "Since you have this kind of ability, even if you want to destroy the world, you should be able to do it, right?"

"You think it's easy for me to let it fall asleep?" Shen Xin sneered: "I only have three copies of the things that put it to sleep. I originally prepared one for you."

But it was useless later.

Shen Yu knew her unfinished words, and she became more and more sure that Shen Xin kept a lot of secrets. She was helpless: "Then what do you want to do?"

"Do you still think this world is good?" Shen Xin asked.

"If there is light, there will be darkness, and there will be good people and bad people. Maybe the end of the world is a punishment given to mankind by Blue Star, but I still want to watch mankind continue to live." Shen Yu smiled: "There is always someone who deserves to live. , isn't it?"

Shen Xin stared at Shen Yu for a while, and didn't speak.

Shen Yu was worried, worried about how to deal with this monster.

"Do you have a crystal nucleus?" Shen Xin suddenly asked.

Shen Yu: "Yes, what's wrong?"

"Can you give it to me?" Shen Xin emphasized: "All crystal nuclei."

All crystal nuclei?

There are a lot of crystal nuclei in Shen Yu's hands, and there are also many in Xiaoteng's side, all of which Xiaoteng quietly collected along the way.

The crystal nucleus is very important, but for Shen Yu, the crystal nucleus is not so important.

After all, with her strength and Xiaoteng's ability, saving some crystal cores is just a matter of consuming some time.

So Shen Yu directly took out all the crystal nuclei in his own space, and let Xiaoteng take out four-fifths of the crystal nuclei, and the remaining one-fifth was enough for Xiaoteng to use for a while.

"I left some for Xiaoteng as a snack for him." Shen Yu didn't hide it.

"...You have so many crystal cores." Shen Xin's expression was complicated.

But then, with a wave of her hand, the crystal cores on the ground disappeared.

Shen Yu: "?"

So does Shen Xin also have space abilities? In other words, they have a team of four and one vine, so there are three spaces?

Is this space content too high?

Shen Yu was still thinking wildly, but Shen Xin suddenly took her hand and said to her, "Endure the pain."

"?" Shen Yu opened his mouth to ask, but the next second, severe pain suddenly spread from his arm .