Chapter 27

Shen Yu's voice is not small. She was originally the focus of the crowd, so when she pointed her finger to the right, Zhou Ping noticed it immediately. He decisively said, "Let's go.

" Shen Yu's judgment, and Lu Xingyue's reaction was faster, and quickly came to Shen Yu's side, blocking most of the vine's attacks for her.

The wood-type ability user in the team came back almost immediately and ran to the position that Shen Yu said.

As long as the orientation is determined, the range he needs to search for is much smaller, and after getting closer, he also feels the difference.

So he quickly determined the identity of this mutant plant.

Zhou Ping looked at the morning glory vine that looked unhappy and the leaves were still yellow. Rao was his stable personality and couldn't help but ask: "Are you sure it's it? Isn't it some plant next to it?"

"It's it." That The young man with the wood-type ability definitely nodded and attacked directly.

A vine suddenly appeared in front of the dying Morning Glory, which looked unhappy. It couldn't be said to be very similar to the vine that attacked them before, it could only be said to be exactly the same.

Perhaps knowing that he was discovered, this morning glory is no longer camouflaged, it instantly became more energetic, and the leaves turned green.

However, its size has not changed. It still looks like a thin morning glory. It seems to be no different from the morning glory before the end of the world. It even blooms. If it is not seen at such a strange time, it will It looks pretty good.

But everyone came to it, and after the wood-type ability user, others began to attack one after another.

There were not many vines that attacked Zhou Ping and the others in the past. If Chen Jiajia didn't stop them from going to Shen Yu's side, they would go to help Shen Yu after the vines were solved. Therefore, at this time, they came without any obstacles. .

There are quite a few vines in the mutant morning glory, but there are too many on Shen Yu's side. He didn't expect that he would be discovered suddenly, so he could only hurriedly draw the vines and come back to protect himself.

But the closer you get to it, the more flexible the vine is, and it can use more vines, so it still blocks all attacks on it.

It is the vines that have been chopped down badly.

On Shen Yu's side, as the vines were almost pulled back, she could finally take a breath.

Sweat dripped from her forehead, Lu Xingyue helped her by the side, but Shen Yu shook his head slightly and pushed him away gently: "I'm fine, go help them."

Lu Xingyue frowned: "You look like you're fine?"

"I'm really fine, but I'm a little out of strength." Shen Yu smiled helplessly: "Although the mutant plant is targeting me, it can't protect itself now, and it doesn't have time to take care of me. Attack me, one or two vines won't affect me much."

Lu Xingyue still didn't move.

Shen Yu said: "Although Jiajia is a second-level ability user, her ability is not very aggressive now. I will pass after a rest. You don't have to worry about me."

Lu Xingyue was finally persuaded by Shen Yu. , when he went there, Shen Yu saw that the vines danced faster.

However, Shen Yu lowered his eyes and looked at the sections of vines that were still slightly bouncing after being cut off on the ground, and slowly approached, and the lively vines on the ground disappeared.

In an instant, he drew a large number of two abilities to use, which was not very accustomed to Shen Yu.

To put it simply, someone was used to speaking in a low voice, and then suddenly one day said something very loud, although it would not hurt the body, but the throat would be uncomfortable.

Shen Yu is feeling this uncomfortable right now.

She slowed down, got used to the power in her body, and sensed that the power had subsided, and she was ready to help.

However, just as she was about to move, she suddenly stopped.

Something is wrong.

She closed her eyes, and the wood-type power spread.

It's like in the dark night, there seems to be a light shining suddenly, that light is very obvious, and it looks very energetic.

It seemed to be being chased by something, and ran fast in a certain direction.

That direction... just happened to pass by Shen Yu's side.

As soon as Shen Yu opened his eyes, he stepped on a vine that was about the thickness of a finger. The vine struggled for a while, and then suddenly stopped moving.

The thing that was perceived by Shen Yu also ran away quickly under Shen Yu's induction.

It stands to reason that Shen Yu should have called Chen Jiajia to pay attention at this time, but a subtle feeling came up, probably as if someone persuaded her in her ear not to tell others.

Shen Yu's brows jumped fiercely, and she followed quietly.

That thing ran fast, but Shen Yu could sense its location, so she didn't lose it, and she didn't even have the ability to use space powers by herself, which slightly covered her whereabouts.

The thing didn't run too far, it just ran out of the granary and it came out. It was actually a few small green leaves, which looked like small green shoots with long legs.

But... the aura on this thing is very familiar.

Wood-type abilities do not recognize plants from their appearance, they recognize their breath.

This is clearly the mutant plant that attacked her before.

The people from this group can indeed be said to be the top group in S City, not to mention Lu Xingyue...should also be a second-level ability user.

When they came out this time, Zhou Ping and the others also had enough weapons.

So it's normal for the mutant plant to be injured after finding its original body, but Shen Yu didn't expect that it would actually shed its shell?

But why are they still attacking?

Doubt flashed in Shen Yu's mind, and then he attacked directly.

It was just a small green sprout, it didn't expect someone to follow it out, and suddenly it was attacked and wanted to counterattack, but it failed to counterattack successfully, because Shen Yu directly used his own ability to suppress it.

"嘤嘤嘤..." A subtle voice sounded, Shen Yu was about to kill the little green shoot's hand, but she seemed to see some vague pictures in a trance, as if... she saw her long-dead parents .

The faces of her parents were still blurry. The moment Shen Yu was in a trance, Xiao Lvya almost ran away, but she recovered quickly. When she looked at Xiao Lvya again, her eyes became extremely cold.

Then she grabbed the little green shoot without hesitation and pulled it straight up.

The small green bud looks small, but after the dick, its root can't be considered small. Shen Yu looked at the root, moved in his heart, picked the tip of the knife, and directly picked out a thumb knuckle in the root system of the small green bud. size, pale green nuclei.

And this crystal nucleus... As soon as it falls into his hands, Shen Yu can instinctively pull the energy inside.

It seems to be absorbed?

Shen Yu restrained himself from wanting to absorb the crystal nucleus.

After the crystal nucleus was dug out, the vitality of this little green bud was weakened with the naked eye, and it was estimated that it would not live long.

At this time, Shen Yu heard screaming and scolding in the granary.

Outside the granary, she could see that the vines in the granary seemed to be getting stronger.

How is this going?

At first, Shen Yu thought that the little green bud was a mutant plant, and that the little green bud could sneak away, which was no problem. After all, Shen Yu had to say that she could also control the vines to fight in the distance, so that she could be farther away.

But if that's the case, after she dug out the crystal nucleus of Little Green Sprout, those vines should also have no strength.

Instead of being like now, it seems to be getting crazier.

Shen Yu's eyes sank, she ran in quickly, and saw Chen Jiajia running outside.

Chen Jiajia breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Shen Yu: "Xiaoyu, where have you been? I almost thought you had an accident."

"I'm fine." Shen Yu shook his head slightly at Chen Jiajia, and gave her a look to talk about later, Then went to help.

Those vines were bigger and harder to cut than when they attacked Shen Yu.

It suddenly erupted, causing several people to be injured accidentally, and as soon as Shen Yu approached, something very similar to the previous happened - those vines rushed directly towards Shen Yu.

This mutant plant is not quite right.

It doesn't look like it's weak because it doesn't have a nucleus.

And it seems to know what Shen Yu did. Anyway, Shen Yu's hatred is full, and the vines don't care about other people's attacks.

The breath of plant life in the center of the vine is still very strong, which is the same as what Shen Yu felt before.

Could it be that this mutant plant will also split/separate?

This thought just flashed by, and there was no more time for Shen Yu to think, because the vines were already in sight.

The vines are fast, and Shen Yu's movements are also fast. Although she had a fight before and consumed a lot of powers, there is still a lot left. When faced with the fierce attack of the vines, she also directly counterattacked, without the slightest did not hold back.

The wood-type ability allowed the vines to be slightly controlled, and the space-type ability turned into a transparent blade and swept across it mercilessly, emptying a piece of vines almost instantly.

Lu Xingyue also followed at this time, protecting Shen Yu, while Zhou Ping sent some people to help, and the rest directly chased and attacked its main body morning glory attached to the vine.

The power of a mutant plant's dying counterattack is indeed very strong, even if Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue are both second-level ability users, they will fight hard after being targeted by this mutant plant.

In particular, this mutant plant didn't know if it was dying. Its regeneration ability became extraordinarily strong, and it only took five or six seconds for the vines to grow out.

The power of the space blade is great, but the power consumption is equally large. Shen Yu broke out twice, the power in the body is almost empty, and the remaining space power is attached to the knife. Although it can cut the vines, the vines So much, if Lu Xingyue wasn't protecting her, she would have been injured by the vines long ago.

But she wasn't hurt, but Lu Xingyue groaned suddenly.

Out of the corner of Shen Yu's eyes, he saw that Lu Xingyue's clothes were torn on his back, and bright red blood flowed out.

"Hit!" Someone cheered, Shen Yu only felt the vines stiffen a bit, and then rushed towards her frantically.

Her space ability is already empty, and even if there is no empty space, there is no way to clear a wave of vines based on her current state, and she can only rely on the remaining wood-type ability to avoid too many vines as much as possible.

Shen Yu, who was thinking like this, suddenly darkened his eyes, his arms tightened, and he was already held in his arms.

In the next second, the dense vines fell, and Shen Yu's vision completely darkened.