Chapter 26

Shen Yu's reaction was fast enough. After her shout fell, she believed that her Lu Xingyue and Chen Jiajia's reactions were also fast enough, and the three of them ran out almost instantly.

However, after all, they walked in quite a distance. After hearing Shen Yu's shout, the soldiers were stunned and quickly retreated. They retreated in time, but Shen Yu and the others were too late.

A vine as thick as a human arm appeared in front of them, and the vine that broke out of the ground stopped in front of Shen Yu and them, twisting and showing off their might.

Shen Yu: "..."

She is probably the only one who encountered mutant animals in the first three days of the apocalypse, right? In the next few days, she has never encountered a mutant animal.

As a result, she has encountered less mutant plants than mutant animals now, and she seems to be eyeing them. What's the matter?

Shen Yu really discovered the mutated plant when he warned the export, mainly because the mutated plant was too able to hide its own aura, and he couldn't see anything just by looking at it.

And she found out when she put the rattan to dig out the crystal nucleus, the crystal nucleus in the zombie's brain is gone, and there is still a small hole in the brain.

It's about the same as the hole she poked with the cane.

At that time, Shen Yu knew that it was wrong. She wanted to quit and make plans at that time. How did she know that she didn't have time to run out?

Now that she saw the rattan of the mutant plant, her face was even more ugly.

"This is... a plant?" Lu Xingyue's face was ugly.

The faces of the soldiers who left in time were also very ugly, and Zhou Ping went to the door near the gate regardless of his own safety and looked at Shen Yu and them.

Captain Xu condensed a fireball in his hand, and his face was solemn.

It stands to reason that plants are afraid of fire. It is useful for him to throw the fireball out, but Shen Yu and the others are still inside after all. What if they are also affected?

"It looks like it's going to be difficult for us to run out." Shen Yu took a deep breath and looked at Chen Jiajia: "Jiajia, be careful in a while, if you have a chance, run out and cooperate with Captain Xu and the others.

" You can run out of the fish." Chen Jiajia said, "You are a wood-type power user after all, so you should be able to influence it, right?"

"Be obedient." Shen Yu's eyes became serious, and her tone was cautious: "I doubt... It's mainly targeting me."

The voice behind Shen Yu was very low, only Chen Jiajia and Lu Xingyue heard it.

Lu Xingyue's pupils shrank, but Chen Jiajia didn't believe it: "How could it be?"

She hoped not.

But Shen Yu could feel that the target of this mutant plant was always on her. Because of the wood-type ability, she could actually have a slight sense of the plant.

This plant was too malicious to her, and Shen Yu suspected that if he dared to run outside, the vines would follow.

Then everyone outside will be in danger too.

Shen Yu needed help from outsiders, but he didn't use this method of dragging everyone else into the water to ask them to help.

Besides, if they were all dragged into the water, how could they still help? Being swallowed by mutant plants makes mutant plants stronger?

Shen Yu lowered his voice: "I'm a wood-type power user."

Chen Jiajia: "..."

Her face was mixed with worry and anger, but if that thing really targets Shen Yu, it's not necessarily a helper based on her strength. Shen Yu was still dragging his feet.

Why is she still so weak?

Chen Jiajia took a deep breath: "Okay, I will find a way to run out, you...be careful."

"Okay." Seeing that Chen Jiajia was not stubborn, Shen Yu was also relieved.

The potential of the water system ability is great, but the water system ability in the early stage is indeed a little weaker. The effect of her and Lu Xingyue's combination will be much better than the combination of three people.

Chen Jiajia and she also had a tacit understanding. After Chen Jiajia left the vine's encirclement, they could discuss with Captain Xu and Zhou Ping how to help her.

Although the vines were flying in front of Shen Yu and the others, it seemed that they were only preventing them from leaving. After Shen Yu persuaded Chen Jiajia, she moved her fingers. She was going to control one or two vines and directly fish Chen Jiajia out.

As for angering the vines?

She honestly felt malicious about this thing, could it be that she was still thinking about this cane to influence it?

Do not make jokes.

However, the moment she touched the vine, her complexion changed.

Many animals and plants have hunting instincts. Shen Yu didn't know what kind of vine this vine was before it mutated, but judging from its previous reactions, it also knew how to seduce them, which means it still has a bit of wisdom.

But Shen Yu didn't expect...it would actually use a trick?

On the surface, it didn't seem to be moving, just to frighten them, but in fact its rattan had already begun to drill in the ground, and it wanted to surround them quietly.

To be honest, the main thing they are vigilant about now is really the vines dancing on the ground. They really ignored it underground. If she hadn't wanted to send Chen Jiajia away, she wouldn't have noticed it now.

Noticing this, Shen Yu didn't hesitate any longer, and made a decisive decision: "Do it!"

After speaking, she took action immediately.

The second-level wood-type ability was already very powerful. Shen Yu directly controlled one of the vines. The vine suddenly came over and wrapped around Chen Jiajia's waist. Chen Jiajia almost attacked this vine, so it was not under Shen Yu's signal. He started, and he was rolled up and threw it out.

However, the moment she flew out, the ice blade condensed in her hand also shot, cutting off the vine directly.

Shen Yu's saber, who had withdrawn his ability, shot and attached the invisible space ability to cut off another vine.

Lu Xingyue moved quickly, he had already cut off two vines.

In total, only five vines emerged from the ground, and only one intact vine remained.

The vine froze, and then suddenly, thick vines appeared from all over the ground, and they rushed towards Shen Yu frantically.

Lu Xingyue originally had doubts about what Shen Yu said that these vines were targeting her. After all, it stands to reason that in the eyes of these mutant plants, they should all be similar to humans, right?

Up to now, twenty or thirty vines have emerged from the ground, two-thirds of which are facing Shen Yu, the remaining half facing Lu Xingyue, and the other half facing the people outside the gate.

Being targeted so clearly, Shen Yu just wanted to curse.

She asked herself what she didn't do. Speaking of which, wouldn't Lu Xing cut more vines?

So what's the problem with her?

Shen Yu couldn't understand, but dealing with those vines is the most important thing now.

These vines are tough, they are indeed tough, but they can't stop the cutting of the power of space, but the problem is that there are too many vines now!

If it wasn't for Shen Yu's wood-type abilities, she could feel the attack direction of these vines. With her current fighting consciousness, there might be no way to safely avoid the attacks of these vines.

Moreover, the vine that she suspected at first was a certain wisdom. It should be true, and the vines also know how to cover each other.

The vines that Shen Yu and the others cut off were cut off the roots when the mutant plant was unprepared. Only the vines at the roots were growing at a certain speed, but they did not cause much damage to Shen Yu and the others. threat.

But now these vines are covering each other, even if they are cut down, most of the vines are cut vines with pointed tips.

With such a pointy point, the vines soon grew out.

I don't know if this mutant plant has strong regeneration ability, or if all mutant plants have strong regeneration ability.

All in all, its regenerative ability and coordinated attacks have caused Shen Yu a lot of trouble.

From now on, Shen Yu seems to have the upper hand, but don't forget, the vines still don't know their physical strength, but Shen Yu's physical strength is limited.

And these vines are not very important at first glance, it is the most important for them to find the body of the vine.

Thinking of this, Shen Yu made a few gestures to Chen Jiajia while he was attacked by the mutant plants.

Chen Jiajia said he understood, and then immediately went to find another wood-type ability user in the team.

To find the body of the mutant plant, it should be the best to let the wood-type power user go.

And Shen Yu is also testing the body of the mutant plant, to find the most critical point.

Compared to Shen Yu's rush, Lu Xingyue's side is more than enough.

He faced a lot less vines, and he was better at fighting and fighting.

But after he was sure that Shen Yu could still hold on, he didn't go to help Shen Yu first.

After all, there are still several vines on his side. With Shen Yu inexplicably pulling the hatred of the vines, he suspects that if he approaches the past, the vines that attack him will attack Shen Yu, which will bring more trouble to Shen Yu. .

Might as well deal with the few vines in front of you first.

And because there are not many vines, he can still find opportunities to cut them off from the roots, so that these vines will not cause trouble for the time being.

The wood-type ability senses plants, in fact, in a certain way, it senses the vitality of plants.

However, these vines all carry strong vitality, which brought great trouble to their sensing. Not only was Shen Yu unable to find the body of the mutant plant for a while, but also the superhuman outside.

He is only first-level, and compared to Shen Yu, his ability strength and acuity are slightly inferior.

But the biggest advantage of the wood-type power user outside is that he can run around.

Since this mutant plant occupies the granary, it means that it should have been in the granary, or a plant near the granary.

Even if plants can mutate, they won't suddenly become plants that can mutate and run away, right?

So the wood-type ability user took the opportunity to walk around in a circle outside the granary, trying to find the difference.

Shen Yu, who was besieged by more than a dozen vines, was forced to consume a lot of abilities. Every time she cut off a vine, she had to consume one point of ability, and the attack of the vine was too fast. The vines attacked, and she slashed again.

Consuming like this, her ability will soon be unable to keep up.

Shen Yu's face became serious, and for a moment he hesitated whether to take back the wooden abilities that had been laid out, but she quickly denied the idea.

Even if she took back the wood-type abilities, she would only be able to hold on for a while longer.

If the body of the mutant plant cannot be found, even if she can hold on for a while, she will only hold on for a while.

If the body of the mutant plant is found, even if she can fight for a little less time, there are still so many people outside.

Perhaps it was the reason that the more dangerous she became, the calmer she became. Shen Yu suddenly thought of a way, her eyes flashed, and she suddenly tried to manipulate the power to drill into the soil along the vines of the mutant plants.

Her ability was next to the mutant plant, and it looked inconspicuous, but it gradually went deeper into the ground along the vine and touched it little by little.

But this requires concentration. Shen Yu was so distracted that he was almost hit by a vine. Thanks to her last second notice, she cut off the vine with a knife.

But after such an interruption, the trace of her ability also dissipated in the soil.

Her face sank, and an ability suddenly erupted. The space ability that was originally attached to the blade was condensed into a space blade. Shen Yu directly controlled these space blades to fly, cut through the tips of the flying vines, penetrated the past and cut to the root. , cut off six vines in an instant, and also made one-third of the power in the body empty.

But this momentary explosion was enough to make her breathe a little, and the wood-type abilities in her body swarmed out in an instant, fell directly to the ground, and spread along the vine roots.

With full concentration, the wood-type ability drilled extremely fast, and within a few seconds, Shen Yu determined the position: "The mutant plant body is over there."