Chapter 48

When Xiao Chengguang took action against her, Shen Yu had this guess, but when he really asked, Shen Yu almost couldn't restrain his anger.

That kind of monster... If it wasn't for Shen Xin, if it weren't for Shen Xin's secret trump card, Shen Yu felt that it would be difficult for humans to grow faster than it.

If you let that thing run away, I don't know how many people will be in danger.

This may be because of the rise of Xiao Chengguang's research, he is not a person who regards human life as life at all.

Seeing that Shen Yu was angry, Xiao Chengguang laughed instead: "Yeah, I did it, so what's the matter? Look, I have researched so many good things, and those are just necessary sacrifices."

He just finished speaking, A fist was thrown into his face. The fist was not big, but the force was very heavy. Xiao Chengguang spit out two teeth with a mouthful of blood, and his head was so dizzy that he couldn't bear it.

"Cough, cough," Xiao Chengguang suddenly laughed: "Do you know? Mr. Liu's grandson, who didn't die at the beginning, he was awakened after being bitten by a zombie, but because he was too young, his awakening was not very successful. , became half-human and half-zombie, but unfortunately, he still became a zombie later."

What Xiao Chengguang did, then there is speculation.

"Are you angering me?" Shen Yu became very calm after her anger, she stared at Xiao Chengguang: "Aren't you afraid that I will kill you?"

"Actually, I have awakened two abilities, the water element is only one, and there is another, I call it brain development. To put it simply, my brain is comparable to that of a computer, and even a computer can't compare to my brain." Xiao Chengguang smiled: "Do you know what this means? It means that I alone can be worth a scientific research. The team, and I already have an idea about the optimization of the zombie vaccine."

Xiao Chengguang was confident.

His ability made him confirm that Shen Yu, who cared about human beings, would not do anything to him, and that winning expression made him look dazzling.

"I'm a little curious, why do you say I'm the zombie emperor." Shen Yu stared at Xiao Chengguang.

"Because I got a revelation from God." Xiao Chengguang looked at Shen Yu with burning eyes.

Shen Yu: "..."

She sneered: "Although I don't play tactics, I also know how dangerous it is to let the tiger go back to the mountain."

Xiao Chengguang wanted to say something, but Shen Yu threw a vine over and knocked him unconscious.

She rubbed her brows and sat on the bed to empty her mind.

But it didn't take long for Shen Xin to come in. She was not surprised when she saw Xiao Chengguang who was tied up. She pulled out a knife with her backhand: "Why keep it? Kill it."

Shen Yu: "..." Not surprisingly.

Xiao Chengguang: ?

Shen Yu didn't feel softhearted or didn't want to kill Xiao Chengguang because of his ability, but now Xiao Chengguang really can't kill him.

"...Let Mr. Liu come in." Shen Yu said, then changed his words: "Let Wu Chengyu come in too."

Shen Xin looked at Shen Yu and Xiao Chengguang, and said lightly, "He is a rebirth, and now he will be killed. He says whatever we want, and if other people see him, there may be twists and turns."

"...Reborn?" Shen Yu

was stunned: "You..." Shen Yu wanted to ask how you knew, but when he thought of Xiao Chengguang, he Here, Shen Yu silently swallowed this sentence.

"It's okay, let them in." Shen Yu shook his head slightly.

In the last room were Shen Yu and Shen Xin, Xiao Chengguang, who was bound, and Liu Lao and Wu Chengyu.

Old Liu and Wu Chengyu were more confused because they saw Xiao Chengguang who was bound. It was Wu Chengyu who asked first, "What's the matter? Why is this researcher Xiao tied up by you?

"

Shen Yu said: "He sneaked into my room with zombie teeth."

Wu Chengyu: "...what?"

Whether it was 'zombie teeth' or 'secretly', they all plucked the vigilant string in Wu Chengyu's mind.

A mobile phone suddenly appeared in Shen Yu's hand, and she looked at Mr. Liu: "... Mr. Liu, I want to tell you something, but I hope you can calm down."

"...What's the matter?" Good foreboding.

Shen Yu said: "I was in the research institute before, and my partner and I came out late. In fact, we went to the other floors of the research institute."

"We saw... a lot of monsters and a lot of research materials." Shen Yu said: "It's a monster that someone specially researched."

Mr. Liu felt like he knew something, but he didn't understand more: "Who did it? Why did you tell me alone?"

"...Your grandson is also one of them. Staff." Shen Yu paid special attention to Liu Lao's expression when she said this, she saw a blank expression on Liu Lao's face, and then she realized what Shen Yu said: "You What did you say?"

"I don't know whether your grandson was researched after his death or during his lifetime, but I found a lot of pinholes in your grandson's body." Shen Yu said in one breath: "Here are some research materials. , I don't quite understand it, but Mr. Liu, you should know what this is."

Mr. Liu was almost at a loss when Shen Yu stuffed the document in his hand, lowered his head mechanically and went to look at the document, he muttered: "How...how could it be..."

Shen Yu couldn't bear it for a moment.

In fact, she also hesitated whether to change Mr. He, but after all, Mr. Liu had to know this fact.

"So Xiao Shen, what do you mean..." Mr. Liu was much calmer than Shen Yu imagined, and he was in good condition: "He did all this by Xiao Chengguang?"

"Yes." Shen Yu gave a positive affirmation. Answer.

There was an expression like crying and laughing on Liu Lao's face, and his eyes were full of pain: "Xiao Xiao, is there something I'm sorry for? Why do you want... You want to treat my grandson like this?"

"Actually, some things are easy to see," Shen Yu said. "Zombies don't mean that they are completely irrational. They still have instincts. When we were attacked at the entrance of the research room, it happened to be when Xiao Chengguang was talking. Come out to attack us, and later the little zombies chased you."

It was a look of hatred being held back.

It was just that Mr. Liu thought it was his reason at the time, but if he changed his mind, the target of those zombies' instinct to seek revenge was not Mr. Liu, but Xiao Chengguang?

Does it also make sense?

The pain on Liu Lao's face could not be stopped, and Wu Chengyu was also stunned by this fact. He didn't even know what to say for a while. After a long while, he said, "Then Shen Yu, what do you want to do?"

This is For the first time, Wu Chengyu called out Shen Yu's name seriously.

Shen Yu said, "Kill him." He said the

three words without hesitation.

Wu Chengyu was silent for a while, but still didn't say anything against it.

And Liu Lao will not say anything against it.

Xiao Chengguang suddenly smiled.

Before Shen Yu said anything, Xiao Chengguang, who didn't respond to Mr. Liu's painful expression, suddenly laughed, his laughter grew louder and louder, he looked at Shen Yu: "But I have been able to develop a complete zombie vaccine. , what's more... You think that when I die, no one will know your secret?"

Shen Yu was not shaken by his words.

Xiao Chengguang said word by word, "The future... Zombie Emperor?"

Shen Yu had expected it.

One of the reasons why she didn't want to keep Xiao Chengguang was that if Xiao Chengguang was released, even if it was him, with Xiao Chengguang's madness and cleverness, he would definitely stir up discord.

He Lao and the others or Wu Chengyu all know that Shen Yu is very powerful, and they are all rational people. They will not really suspect that she is the zombie emperor because of Xiao Chengguang's one or two words.

But if Xiao Chengguang went to the safety zone in Beijing, with so many people in the safety zone, as long as he spread the news, as long as one-tenth of the people believed it, Shen Yu's existence would be extremely embarrassing.

They may also be forced to stay in the safe area by the people in the safe area.

Of course Shen Yu would not let this happen.

What's more, the zombie vaccine made by people like Xiao Chengguang, other people Shen Yu don't know, she herself doesn't dare to use it anyway.

This person can do such a thing as wanting to urge the zombie emperor directly, which is enough to see how dangerous he is.

Shen Yu's face didn't change, and Liu Lao and Wu Chengyu's expressions didn't change much, that is, they glanced at Shen Yu one more time, and then turned around: "What nonsense are you talking about?"

- This is Wu Chengyu's scolding.

"I came back from rebirth, do you know what rebirth means? In her previous life, she led the zombies to level the human base." Xiao Chengguang shook his head: "If you let me turn her into a zombie now, let me study her differences, Maybe I can study the reason why the Zombie Emperor ordered the zombies, even if the zombies are difficult to kill completely for a while, we can let the zombies obey our orders and let the zombies avoid humans."

This is undoubtedly very provocative.

However, Wu Chengyu believed in Shen Yu and Liu Lao was a bottom-line researcher, and neither of them could listen to Xiao Chengguang.

What's more, Xiao Chengguang's words proved his danger, Liu Lao sighed: "If you want to kill...kill it, I will testify for you."

"I will also testify for you." Wu Chengyu looked cautious.

Shen Yu was truly relieved.

She thought for a while: "There is still a lot of information here. Although I don't agree with the experiments he did, there may be useful things in it. Mr. Liu, I will give these things to you later."

Mr. Liu did not refuse.

Xiao Chengguang was going to die, Wu Chengyu helped Liu Lao who was hit and walked out, and there were only three people left in the room for a while.

"Reborn? Have you seen me become a zombie emperor in a previous life and wiped out humans?" Shen Yu didn't quite believe what Xiao Chengguang said.

"Yeah." Xiao Chengguang actually laughed: "I think about it, the last base seems to be the Northwest Base, tsk tsk tsk, I was there at the time, after all, as an important scientific researcher, I was the first to be in the disaster. A group of evacuees, I have seen you destroy about six or seven bases, and they are all large bases."

"Why are you telling me now?" Shen Yu didn't quite understand: "I will kill you. "

It doesn't matter, I just want you to know." Xiao Chengguang said in a very bewitching tone: "Look, you will bring disaster. If you kill me now, you will have no chance to regret it later. Think about me." Really happy."