Chapter 6

"Ah!" Someone suddenly cried out in pain, and the voice became louder uncontrollably, and the zombies that slammed into the gate outside became even more excited.

"Grass, third child, what are you doing?"

The window of this small supermarket is relatively large. It is noon and the light is bright, so when Shen Yu and the others turned their eyes around, they saw a boy being surrounded by another boy. Pressed, his head resting on his shoulder.

If before the disaster, they might have made fun of these two boys for their current appearance, but now, everyone can't help but feel a chill in their hearts.

"The third one!" Another boy approached and wanted to pull the boy who was lying on top of it, but saw him... or it turned back suddenly, with blood on the edge of his mouth, his face full of grimness, and he was about to bite him when he opened his mouth.

"Ah!" The boy shouted briefly, his eyes widened, and he took two steps back subconsciously. The zombie rushed towards him, but the boy who was able to kill zombies bravely outside only stepped back at this time, like a suffered a huge blow.

Seeing that the zombies were about to slam into his face, a wooden stick poked horizontally from the side and blocked the zombies directly. At the same time, there was a scolding: "What are you doing? Don't die?"

Only then did the boy regain his senses . Come on, he looked at the zombie with its teeth and claws, and his face was like grief and pain: "Why... why did the third child suddenly become... a zombie?"

"Fix it first." Shen Yu, who was holding a wooden stick, frowned. , Seeing that the boy didn't move, just as he was about to speak, an iron rod smashed over him.

The zombie's head slumped and fell to the ground, unresponsive.

"You!" The boy who was rescued by Shen Yu's eyes widened: "You killed the third child?"

"He has already become a zombie and died a long time ago, so stay awake." Shen Yu couldn't help but speak out.

But she glanced over, and everyone's eyes were focused on Shen Yu, who took the first shot, and Lu Xingyue, who made up for the knife later. The expressions...were shocked and scared.

They killed zombies and were afraid of them?

Shen Yu's heart sank, but she didn't speak, Chen Jiajia stood silently beside her, and the baby face followed Lu Xingyue's side, patted Lu Xingyue's shoulder, and gave a thumbs up: "Brother Lu, you are still the best. Amazing."

As if breaking some strange atmosphere, those people looked away, but no longer met their gaze, Shen Yu looked down at the fallen zombie, and suddenly squatted down to check its body, Not surprisingly, I saw a few black scratches on his wrist.

"It seems that being injured by a zombie will become infected and become a zombie." Shen Yu said lightly: "Everyone should pay attention."

"What do you mean!" Almost as soon as Shen Yu's voice fell, the first one was attacked by zombies, covering up The boy who endured the pain from the wound has more eyes on his body. He is frightened and angry, staring at Shen Yu: "What do you say is what?"

"I just propose a possibility." Shen Yu The more she didn't want to stay in this team, she said calmly: "After all, I'm just guessing, it's up to you to decide what to do." The

boy still looked at Shen Yu angrily, but Shen Yu's eyes suddenly darkened, she She was stunned to find that Lu Xingyue was standing in front of her.

Although Lu Xingyue doesn't speak often, his voice is really nice, but at this time, this nice voice seems to be quenched: "If it weren't for classmate Shen, the person who was hurt just now wouldn't be alone, rather than venting his anger As for classmate Shen, it's better to think about what you can do." The

world is used to bullying the soft and fearing the hard, if the person who spoke just now was not Shen Yu, but a strong man who looked very powerful, then the boy would dare to speak loudly to her. Are you making trouble?

Will not.

Even now that Lu Xing was blocking in front of her, the boy still snorted, but he didn't say anything else.

"Okay, bandage your wound first." The wind-type ability user came out to smooth the field, and his face was a little tired: "Anyway, we are all classmates and companions, and it is right for everyone to help each other. "Student Shen, thank you for what happened just now."

"No thanks." Shen Yu politely replied, but his attitude was much more distant than before.

This matter just turned the page, but the atmosphere of the small supermarket became a bit strange. The four figures of Shen Yu, Chen Jiajia and Lu Xingyue's baby face were like a small group, and the others were another small group. There seems to be no separation.

The boy who was bitten by the zombie was finally isolated in the cashier. Everyone stayed away from him a little bit. It would be best if he didn't become a zombie.

At the same time, they were also checking whether anyone was injured and whether the injuries were scratched by zombies.

Here, Shen Yu's atmosphere is much better. Babyface and Lu Xing crossed over and rolled up their sleeves first: "We're not hurt, don't worry."

Shen Yu nodded meaningfully: "We're not hurt either.

" Hey, by the way, how did you find out that you might turn into a zombie if you were caught? We didn't even notice." The baby face was full of curiosity.

Shen Yu: "I've seen zombie movies before."

Babyface: ?

He looked at Shen Yu in shock, and saw Shen Yu add: "And I've seen corpses that were bitten by zombies turn into zombies and get up, so there is this kind of guess."

Their voices are not small, and the people over there are also I heard, Shen Yu didn't want to hide this kind of thing from them, no matter how unpleasant it is, everyone is still human, the biggest enemy is zombies, they can pay more attention, it is also a good thing that a few people are infected as zombies .

"Is that so..." The baby face thought for a moment, then smiled: "Have I not introduced myself yet? My name is Fang Yuan, Fang Zheng's Fang, Yuan of one yuan and two yuan, you are amazing beauties, you thought before. Come out by yourself? By the way, where are you going? Do you want to go with us?"

"Where are you going?" Shen Yu didn't refuse, but asked back.

"We don't know yet. Brother Lu and I want to find our relatives. Brother Lu's home is in the capital, and my home is in the city. Brother Lu said to accompany me to find my family first." Fang Yuan seemed to have no idea at all. Undefended.

Shen Yu was surprised: "Aren't you two with them?"

"No, no." Fang Yuan waved his hand and lowered his voice: "We happened to meet them when we were going downstairs. It would be safer if we all walked together, so we I just got together. But I don't think it's better if there are too many people, but I think the two of you are also very good, so why don't we form a team of four? It's just to see if your destination is the same as ours."

This Among the group of people, Shen Yu really liked Lu Xingyue and Babyface the most. If he walked with them, Shen Yu thought it was okay.

She thought for a while: "I also want to go back to the capital, but my friend's house is in Y City, so we'll take a detour."

"Then I'll ask Brother Lu." Fang Yuan was going to ask in front of Shen Yu, but Lu Xingyue had already stood by and listened, but at this moment his eyes fell on Shen Yu, and he replied with a hum.

Is this a promise?

Shen Yu smiled at him, Lu Xingyue lowered his head expressionlessly, only then did Shen Yu notice what he was fiddling with.

is a radio.

The radio is really not used much now. Lu Xingyue fiddled with the radio with his fingers, and he didn't know how to tune it. Suddenly, the radio came out intermittently.

He adjusted the tune again, the voice changed, and finally stabilized and could hear clearly.

"S City... The people... Therefore, this sudden danger is global, and it is inconvenient to rescue... The rescue points in S City are XX High School, XX Street, and XX University Town... We will send people to rescue on the 18th in three days. I will escort you out of the city one after another. We will stay at the rescue point for two days and evacuate at 4:00 pm on the 20th. Please prepare your common items and rush to the rescue point as soon as possible. Please prepare your common items and rush to the rescue point as soon as possible..."

"Zi... Zombies will become stronger, but their speed will become slower, and their hearing will become stronger, and they are extremely sensitive to the smell of blood. Please be careful not to get hurt."

"Please work hard to live, the country is with you."

Then the radio There are these paragraphs repeated over and over again. Shen Yu and the others listened, over and over, until they were sure that no information had been missed, and the radio was turned off.

"It's good to receive the news." Shen Yu breathed a sigh of relief, what she was most afraid of was not receiving any news at all, she looked at Lu Xingyue with a surprised look: "You still use this thing? Now There are very few people who can use this, you are really amazing."

Lu Xing Yue gave a low hum.

This partner is really more pleasing to the eye, and I always feel that he still has a lot of things to discover.

They also discussed the wind system ability user over there. They probably made a decision, and then the girlfriend of the wind system ability user came over: "Well, there will be an army coming over from the university town, and we will wait for the army's rescue later. Are you with us?"

"We're not together anymore, we're going to find Fang Yuan's family." Shen Yu shook his head and refused.

"Ah...that's it...then...what about you, classmate?" The girl smiled awkwardly and looked at Lu Xingyue hesitantly.

Lu Xingyue said directly, "I'm with Fang Yuan."

"Then... I wish you a smooth journey." The girl smiled and hurriedly walked back.

Fang Yuan has already thought about it: "My home is a little far from here, but it is very close to XX High School. We can go to the XX High School rescue point at that time. I am very familiar with S City, and we will avoid those people when we go out. place."

"I have a car." Lu Xingyue said.

"Should we all be able to drive?" Fang Zheng asked with confirmation.

"Yes." Shen Yu actually had a car, but she didn't say it. She was going to put the car in the space first. Anyway, she was very empty now.

and......

"We try to bring as much food as possible now, and try not to stop on the way to find Fangzheng's parents." Shen Yu reminded.

"I don't have any money..." Fang Zheng was distressed: "I used to pay with my mobile phone."

No money... The money will be useless in the future.

But Shen Yu didn't say it at this time, even if order is difficult to restore in the future, at least she doesn't want to be the one who broke it, and since she is not going to expose her abilities, the four of them bought things with the money they put together The four of them were divided into bags, which almost filled the bag.

The things were probably bought and distributed, and Fang Zheng was moved: "I remember the kindness of my sisters, and I promise each other for a meal. You can do whatever you want in the future, just call me!"

What's so strange?

Shen Yu ignored his tricks and said in a low voice, "Since we are leaving, let's leave as soon as possible. Do you want to rest?"

"I can leave at any time." Fang Yuan's face became serious.

Lu Xingyue: "I can too."

Chen Jiajia: "I have a good rest."

"Okay, then let's go now."