Chapter 37

Shen Xin also blurted out a sentence on impulse. In fact, she has not really made up her mind on whether to promote the destruction of mankind.

But what she didn't expect was that her words made Shen Yu's complexion change, and she even looked at Shen Yu's expression, as if...knowing something.

"What do you know?"

"Do you know anything?"

Shen Yu and Shen Xin asked almost at the same time.

After the two of them asked, they fell silent. It was Shen Yu who had to clear up the mood first. She looked at Shen Xin hesitantly: "If you say it is possible with me, is it because you know some strange news?"

"I asked myself what should I do ? There is no ability to destroy the world."

"You have." Shen Xin smiled suddenly, she said lightly: "You are the zombie emperor."

Sure enough!

Shen Yu was shocked in her heart, but because of speculation, she has calmed down now, and there is no difference in her expression.

Shen Xin didn't just look at Shen Yu's expression, she didn't even look at Shen Yu.

"Are you joking? I am a human being, how could I be the zombie emperor? I have no interest in the flesh and blood of living people." Shen Yu tentatively denied it.

"You don't have to deny it." Shen Xin smiled: "Look, how bad this world is, you have seen those women before, but that is just the tip of the iceberg, now the end of the world has just begun, and there is still a residual order that can restrain people's hearts. , but you are so smart, you should know what the world will look like when the order is completely out of order."

"It was not a very good world, so what if it was destroyed? Look, as long as you are willing to be the zombie king, all people Neither will be your opponent."

Shen Yu was sure that Shen Xin knew something, after all, she was the zombie emperor, and Shen Xin was the second person to know besides Shen Yu.

But Shen Yu didn't agree with what Shen Xin said: "I don't know where you know this... It's not a reliable guess, but I can tell you very seriously, I don't want to be the zombie emperor, I don't want to be destroyed. The world has no interest. You say the world is not good, but I think it is very good. If you can see those who are suffering, then you can also see those who are trying to maintain order and protect their relatives and friends."

"Family? Friends ?" Shen Xin pulled the corners of her mouth, revealing a sarcastic smile.

She touched her slightly bulging belly, coldly and mockingly: "When that time comes, what are relatives and friends?"

"You still have children." Shen Yu didn't understand why Shen Xin had such dejected and extreme thoughts , she wanted to appease Shen Xin, but she didn't expect Shen Xin to laugh louder instead: "Child?"

"You think this child is what I want?" Shen Xin suddenly laughed, that smile looked ironic and disgusting "Why don't I tell you, how did this child come?"

Shen Yu felt that there was something wrong, but she saw Shen Xin's world-weary look and hurriedly interrupted: "If you don't want to say it, don't say it. "

No, I'm going to say it." Shen Xin raised his thorns, revealing his malice: "You know what? This child was raped by me. I was raped. Why did this happen? It was me. My blood-related father wanted a contract, so he tacitly agreed that my stepmother was plotting against me. That glass of juice with added juice was my best, and it was brought by my most trusted friend. She knew there was something wrong with it."

"Look at it. , What is a family member? What is a friend?"

Shen Xin's experience was something that Shen Yu did not expect, she rubbed her eyebrows: "I'm sorry, I don't want to mention your sadness. Since this child came like this, you want to Did he kill him? If you want to kill him, I respect your opinion and I can help you find a doctor."

"..." There was a silence.

Shen Xin was stunned.

The maliciousness she showed was to make Shen Yu also despair of this world, to turn Shen Yu into a zombie emperor, and then this dirty world could be destroyed.

As for herself or her children? She didn't want to live anymore, and she didn't even know who the father of the child was, even though it wasn't really strong. The product of violence, but this world is not worth seeing for this child.

It's good to just disappear.

But she didn't expect that after Shen Yu heard the news, her reaction was to tell her that she respected her opinion and was willing to help find a doctor for abortion?

It is clear that Shen Yu attaches great importance to this child, and even Shen Xin can feel that a large part of the reason why Shen Yu is willing to take her is because of the child. Maybe she thinks that she loves this child very much and is willing to protect this child in the last days. So Shen Yu has a high tolerance for her.

But Shen Yu said now... find a doctor for her to have an abortion?

Shen Xin felt that she was in chaos, she didn't know what Shen Yu wanted to do, and she didn't know what she should say.

But before she could think about it, she had a big, red... strawberry in her hand?

"If you haven't figured it out yet, you can think slowly, eat a strawberry, I have slept for so long, and I forgot to leave you the fruit."

Shen Xin glanced at Shen Yu, who was still smiling softly, and took a bite in silence. Strawberry.

very sweet.

Sweeter than anything she had ever eaten before.

She whispered, "Thank you."

"No thanks." Shen Yu tentatively reached out and touched Shen Xin's head: "I haven't experienced what you have experienced, so I won't judge whether your thoughts are right or wrong, I respect your thoughts, but Shen Xin, I hope you can respect mine too, at least you can take a look with me and see other things that are worthy of your nostalgia."

"...Okay."

-Shen

Yu Since After waking up, Shen Xin's nutrition as a pregnant woman must keep up. A hard-boiled egg is a necessity, a glass of milk can be soaked in a thermos for Shen Xin to drink at any time, and two small bags of nuts are used as Shen Xin's snacks. .

"You...don't be so kind to me." Shen Xin wasn't quite used to this kind of kindness.

After clarifying with Shen Yu, the soft, non-aggressive smile on Shen Xin's face disappeared, replaced by a long period of expressionless face.

Shen Yu waved his hand: "I have a lot of food, you can eat it, don't be afraid that I will be short, and Jiajia and I can eat other snacks, these more nourishing ones can be given to you first. After that, we will go to the cities we pass by to collect them. Some supplies, if you want to have an abortion, you also need to replenish your body. We should be able to find a lot of good things before the end of the world. If you are ready to give birth, the baby's milk powder and clothes must be prepared. I It's no problem to make some space to put these things for you."

Shen Yu was still driving when he spoke.

When she was in a coma, Shen Xin took her to a more secluded place for safety, and now she went back to pick up Lu Xingyue and Chen Jiajia.

The idea of ​​Shen Xin wanting to destroy the world is indeed dangerous, but most of the time, Shen Yu can't feel Shen Xin's malice. Even when Shen Xin is malicious, it's not actually against Shen Yu, she just has self-destruction. Just a tendency.

Moreover, it was a good time to do something when Shen Yu was dazed and woke up, but Shen Xin didn't do it at that time.

Even if Shen Xin might have guessed that Shen Yu had left behind, but since she was still sensible and could control herself not to take risks, Shen Yu decided to give her a hand.

What's more... She felt a sense of closeness in Shen Xin.

She didn't want to attack Shen Xin.

When Shen Yu arrived, Chen Jiajia and Lu Xingyue were already waiting for her, and when they saw her finally coming back, the obvious or restrained anxiety on their faces subsided, and Chen Jiajia even lost her temper at Shen Yu: " Where have you been? Why didn't you tell us? We are all worried."

"My awakening ability passed out," Shen Yu smiled helplessly: "Shen Xin was afraid that I would attract attention here, so I brought I went to a more hidden place, which made you worry."

"Awakening ability?" Chen Jiajia was stunned.

Shen Yu's first awakened ability was space, and not long after that, she awakened the second ability, which was the wood type. Now she has awakened the third ability?

"It's a light-based ability." Shen Yu said.

"So that means, you can also treat wounds in the future? Can you also treat zombie viruses?" Chen Jiajia's eyes lit up.

While it's not an offensive power, it's much more useful than those offensive powers.

Shen Yu nodded.

"And why are you awakening abilities so often, I didn't awaken the second ability." Although Chen Jiajia said that she would not be jealous of Shen Yu, she was still envious and disappointed.

The water-type ability developed the ice blade usage, but she also wanted a more powerful offensive ability.

Now she is the weakest.

Oh, no, there is a pregnant woman in the team who is weaker than her now.

But this pregnant woman is also aggressive! Fire-type abilities may be more powerful than water-type abilities.

——Thanks to Chen Jiajia for not knowing that Shen Xin is also a dual-skilled person, otherwise I don't know what will happen.

After the four people met, they didn't stay much longer. They got in the car and continued to the base in Beijing. After entering the boundary of N city, the radio station adjusted by Lu Xingyue began to broadcast a message intermittently. recruitment order.

It is said that this is a biological research institute, and the researchers in it have a lot of backgrounds, and not long ago, the researchers in it delivered a message that they have made a breakthrough in the research of zombie virus, but the research institute lacks a lot of research materials, so only to seek help from the outside world.

Now the recruitment order on the radio is to recruit various abilities to rescue the researcher, and then escort them to the base in Beijing.

If the researchers are successfully rescued, each researcher represents a reward. If the psychic is willing to escort them to the Beijing base, the reward will be more, and the reward for the escort is extra.

Shen Yu and the others were interested in this task, of course, not because of the promised reward, but because of the words in the recruitment order that they had breakthrough research on zombie viruses.

If they could, of course they all wanted to end the end times.

So this time, they will participate.