Chapter 8

The team that Shen Yu and the others encountered consisted of ten people.

Their goal is to find out the route in the city, which one is easy to walk, which one is blocked, or which one is occupied by zombies. Most dangerous places.

Of course, there must be confidence that they can be selected for this kind of task.

They were originally the most elite group of people in the army, and at this time there was a degree of division of labor, and... how many large shopping malls did they explore?

Shen Yu's eyelashes drooped slightly, and suddenly he asked, "You... check the shopping malls and supermarkets, do you want to get the contents?"

Accompanying them was a team member named Feng Cheng, who was only two years old. Eleven or two, when he heard Shen Yu's question at this time, he scratched his head embarrassedly, and whispered, "We want to save people, after saving people, we always have to eat, this... We can only use it for the time being. These things." After a

pause, seeing Shen Yu's stunned look, he reminded in a low voice: "Today we will collect some things, if you can, collect some, after all... this disaster is global. "

After that... what should I do?" Chen Jiajia couldn't help but ask.

"I don't know, we'll just follow the arrangement of the superior." The little soldier smiled and let out a white tooth.

Could the world... be in chaos?

Chen Jiajia and Lu Xingyue Fang Yuan are not fools. On the contrary, they are very smart. From these words and the news they heard on the radio before, they can know that this disaster is really serious, and the country is not sending people to clear it up. Paying zombies is not going from house to house to save people, but to let people go to the rescue point by themselves, which shows the seriousness in a certain way.

Then, the order is sure to be chaotic for a period of time.

If money loses their utility, what is most useful now?

--food.

Shen Yu knew that the world would be in chaos for at least several years, and she also knew that she should collect more food. Now that she really heard what the soldiers said, she was relieved.

"Xiaoyu..." Chen Jiajia glanced at Shen Yu worriedly, then gave her a wink.

Shen Yu nodded lightly, and Chen Jiajia was relieved.

The brow and eye lawsuit between the two of them was just a moment, and no one else found out.

The speed of this team is not very fast, because they have to take into account the surrounding situation to prevent zombies from wandering over when they pass by in two days, so Shen Yu and the others can keep up.

When Feng Cheng encountered a small supermarket, he also took the initiative to call Shen Yu and them to get something.

There are zombies in this small supermarket. Feng Cheng originally wanted to do it, but Shen Yu and the others were faster. The four of them worked together, and the two zombies were quickly eliminated.

Feng Cheng was stunned for a moment, then gave a thumbs up: "Sure enough, those who dare to come out at this time are all powerful."

"We are not as powerful as you, but we must be able to protect ourselves and our family, right?" Fang Yuan smiled. , full of energy: "Can we take everything here?"

"Yes." Feng Cheng nodded.

So Fang Yuan happily rushed in to get something.

There are a lot of things in this small supermarket, not only food, but also some things such as backpacks and large bags. Fang Yuan deliberately picked up a backpack before picking things. He wants to prepare food for his parents, and he still doesn't know. Whether there is enough food at home, as long as he can carry it on his back, he will take more.

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia also took an extra backpack, but Shen Yu actually secretly moved less obvious things to the space when no one was paying attention. She even put a few pots and condiments.

When she went to get the food, her fingers seemed to slip by inadvertently, and she also took in a lot of food she touched.

There are still a lot of things in this supermarket. Shen Yu and the others all took an extra bag, which is equivalent to two bags per person. That's it, they didn't pack all the things, and Shen Yu's space also had some more things.

She looked at what was left with no regrets.

It's impossible to be with them all the time anyway, so she can find a way to collect things by herself in the future.

What's more...

It's not necessarily that there is no chance to smuggle in later.

When Shen Yu and the others were taking things, Feng Cheng was letting out the wind. When Shen Yu and the others were finished, Feng Cheng went in and got a little something to eat, mainly biscuits and chocolates, and then two packets of mustard and spicy sticks.

The people who probed from other places came back soon, and Shen Yu and the others followed and stopped.

When he walked to another small supermarket, Shen Yu suddenly turned his eyes: "That... I kind of want to go to the toilet... Will you stop here for a while?"

"Yes." Feng Cheng heard Shen Yu's words Feeling a little embarrassed, he coughed lightly and said, "Go ahead, I'll help you clean up the zombies first."

"We can come by ourselves, there are only two zombies in here." Shen Yu shook her head and refused, she looked at Chen Jiajia : "Jiajia, are you going?" Chen Jiajia

understood something and nodded, "I'll go too, otherwise it might be inconvenient in the future."

"Brother Lu, should we go too?" Fang Yuanyao scratching his head.

Shen Yu's heart jumped, and he said with a smile, "If you guys are going, wait a while, and then we'll talk about it when we come out, otherwise it will always feel a little strange."

"Yes." Fang Yuan didn't think much about it.

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia successfully entered the small supermarket. Luckily, there was only one zombie in it, and the electricity was not cut off. Shen Yu turned on the light and checked it carefully with Chen Jiajia before looking for the toilet.

The warehouses of such small supermarkets are generally not large, but there are also small warehouses, and generally speaking, it is the side leading to the toilet.

Because there is a glass door outside, people are staring at it. Shi Ruan is not very good at taking things, but she can take it inside.

"There's a lot of stuff here!" Chen Jiajia sighed in a low voice.

"Come and help unpack the box, and I'll take the contents." Shen Yu whispered.

If it wasn't for Fang Yuan and the others to come in later, Shen Yu wanted to collect it immediately and leave the box behind, but now there is no other way, so he can only pretend a little.

"Okay." Chen Jiajia quickly helped.

The two of them moved very quickly, and there was not much stock here. Shen Yu mainly put away the boxes of instant noodles, then drinks, mineral water, a few packets of rice and some condiments, as well as toilet paper and aunt towels. .

"Happy fat house water must have." Chen Jiajia looked at the Coke Sprite with a happy face: "Sure enough, Xiaoyu, your space is the biggest bug, we can have a lot of things to eat!"

Shen Yu laughed, she watched When it was almost done, I quickly went to the toilet, and then asked Chen Jiajia to go too, and she checked the things here.

She left some things behind, pretending to be unstocked, which seems to be no problem, anyway, none of them are familiar with it.

Pity.

It would be great if this opportunity came a few more times. The car that occupies the largest area in her space is the car, and these food only fill a small corner, and she can put a lot of it in.

At the end of the world, stockpiling food is the most secure thing.

If she is separated from these soldiers... She can take a risk with Chen Jiajia to collect more things.

And...

Shen Yu is now thinking about one thing, whether to form a team with Lu Xingyue and the others.

The characters of the two of them should be good, and Lu Xingyue also has the ability, the security of their team should be much higher, that is, her ability... Let's take a look, if it is confirmed, they will all be companions. disclose.

——Only

after Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia came out did they find out that Lu Xingyue and Fang Yuan had found another store to solve the major life issues, and even Feng Cheng followed suit. Shen Yu said, "..."

Then her warehouse is not left in vain something?

Forget it, look for something else next time.

The exploration of this team continued until about four o'clock before they stopped. They also arrived at Furong Street, which happened to be the place where they were going to rest.

However, they are now going to Guangming Street with Shen Yu and the others. The road from Furong Street to Guangming Street is not long. Even if they are still investigating the situation on the way, it does not take much time.

It was early summer, just when the sun was long, so it was still bright when they arrived.

Shen Yu and the others all know that zombies are more active at night. It is impossible for Feng Cheng and his team to not know that they are also in a hurry and will not go out at night.

At this time, we arrived at Guangming Street before the sun went down, and it was Fang Yuan who led the way to the community.

There are not many people on Guangming Street, and of course there are also many zombies. Shen Yu and the others are all running fast. Fang Yuan leads the run. They run all the way to fight zombies. The ground is full of zombies. There Fang Yuan hurriedly checked the access control.

Fang Yuan and the others live in a relatively strict community. All gates of the community have access control. He didn't forget to bring the access card when he came back. After swiping the door, Feng Cheng's teammates advanced two to clean up the zombies inside. Shen Yu let them in.

When everyone came in, the door closed, and the zombies were blocked out.

The number of zombies in the community has become less visible to the naked eye, but it is not absent. Captain Hu looked at the number of zombies and said in a deep voice, "It's not too late. Let's clean up some zombies on the road. Which building are you going to?"

After that, asked Fang Yuan.

Fang Yuan said, "The second unit and the third building."

"Which direction, you show the way, we will clear it all the way." Captain Hu made a decision.

Fang Yuan could calm down before, but now that he arrived at the community, he became more and more excited. He said in a calm voice, "This way... come with me."

Because he was about to see his family, Fang Yuan was even more excited to fight zombies, Shen Yu said. They also followed along. The long wooden sticks were not very easy to fight. Feng Cheng and the others also gave Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia two sabers and asked them to try to use them.

But they also said that the saber is not that kind of long knife after all. They tried to use it and if they felt that it was too short and too dangerous, then they should use a wooden stick. Anyway, there are so many of them that they can always protect it a little.

"Thank you." Shen Yu took the saber and tried to kill the zombies with the saber.

Although the saber was only one arm long, to be honest, the saber was much easier to use than the wooden stick. Shen Yu gradually started to use it. He abandoned his wooden stick and directly chopped the heads of the zombies with the saber.

Feng Cheng: "...You are quite strong."

Shen Yu just smiled and didn't say much.

Their group was very fast, and when they arrived at the second unit and third building, Fang Yuan hurriedly rushed up.

There were also zombies on the corridor. Fang Yuan's house was on the third floor. After killing the zombies below, Fang Yuan knocked on the door of his house: "Dad, Mom!"

No one answered.

Fang Yuan's heart sank, he knocked on the door again, his hands were shaking, he shouted again, but there was still no sound inside.

On the contrary, the zombie upstairs was attracted by the sound, but it was not flexible enough. When going downstairs, Gululu rolled to the corner of the stairs, got up with difficulty, and then rolled down again, and was killed by Feng Cheng who followed up.

"Don't you have the key to your house?" Shen Yu reminded.

Fang Yuan's mind was finally clear from the worry, and he took out the key with trembling hands, but he didn't insert it for a long time. Lu Xingyue took it directly, inserted it into the keyhole, and twisted it.

With a click, the door slowly opened, but Fang Yuan's heart lifted.