Chapter 23

The seven people separated in twos and threes to get what they wanted. Chen Jiajia followed Shen Yu and whispered to Shen Yu: "Auntie needs to prepare some towels, toilet paper, these toiletries, and seasonings, this supermarket There should also be rice, mung beans, etc., right? We can take them away."

In fact, most of what Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu said were not things that non-space power users would take more, and Shen Yu was also inclined to collect these things. .

As for food?

As long as there are seeds, Shen Yu can actually plant them by himself, and the wood-type ability is so convenient.

As for the rest... Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia mainly took some snacks.

"Xiaoyu, look, these ice creams haven't melted yet, let's take them away." Chen Jiajia looked at Shen Yu eagerly.

Shen Yu: "..."

She nodded: "Okay."

Chen Jiajia was instantly happy, she smiled and watched Shen Yu put the entire refrigerator away, and thought about it: "If I can make ice, too Okay, do you think there are ice-type abilities?"

"Water can be frozen into ice." Shen Yu said casually.

"Water... Water seems to be able to condense into ice and atomize..." Chen Jiajia murmured, her eyes gradually lit up.

Shen Yu: ?

"I'll experiment when I go back, Xiaoyu, you're amazing!" Chen Jiajia hugged Shen Yu happily.

Shen Yu: "...As long as you don't experiment with my clothes or something."

"Cough, cough, then it's the past, Xiaoyu, don't remember it, eh, look, then Is there any underwear on the side? Let's go and have a look, bring more, I don't know when it will be done in the future." Chen Jiajia took Shen Yu and ran away.

In such a big supermarket, even if Shen Yu has a large space, it cannot be emptied. Moreover, Shen Yu is not ready to vacate. This is the periphery of S City, not the most dangerous S city center, and Shen Yu has no idea of ​​emptying the supermarket. , except for those easily broken things, she basically kept two-thirds of the other materials.

After all, she can go to other stores to collect things.

However, she took two extra sets of quilts and sheets, which were prepared for Fang's father and mother.

They rested in this shop for two hours, ate something and slept. Two hours was basically enough for them to recover their abilities. When the abilities recovered, they continued to go out and kill zombies.

Because they didn't have the idea of ​​going deep into S City, they walked around the edge of S City, and their main purpose was to kill zombies for exercise and collect supplies, so they avoided places where there might be people intentionally or unintentionally.

But after all, it is impossible for everyone to be rescued, so when they were about to return in the afternoon, they still encountered a rescuer.

Cheng Lin and the others were the ones who were rescued. They were still young, and their hearts were full of enthusiasm. When they saw someone calling for help, they were a little bit eager to move.

It's just that they still remembered that they were protected. It wasn't them who made the decision in this team, so they endured it and asked Shen Yu: "Should we go save people?"

Because Lu Xing Yue was taciturn, Chen Jiajia also discussed things with Shen Yu, so they tacitly agreed that Shen Yu was the captain.

Shen Yu glanced at the three letters of "SOS" on the floating bed of the resident upstairs, and the scene of a person waving anxiously, and thought for a while: "Anyway, we have to go back, save it."

One can save one . .

"Okay, then we'll get out of the car." Cheng Lin consciously went to help first, and started killing zombies as soon as he got out of the car.

Gradually more zombies gathered around, but Cheng Lin was not afraid at all, because Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu soon came down.

Chen Jiajia compresses the water blade and learns how to attach it to the saber. Although maintaining the water blade requires more abilities than maintaining the space blade, it still saves a lot of abilities compared to killing zombies directly with the water blade.

With Shen Yu and the others around, Cheng Lin and the others don't have to be too scruples, as long as they keep killing zombies.

There were a lot of people and zombies in this residential building, but they quickly entered the building that asked for help, and then closed the door.

"It will definitely be troublesome when we go out later." Fang Yuan's teeth were sour.

Chen Jiajia was amused: "You forgot, it's not that we can't do anything about it."

Fang Yuan was stunned for a moment, and saw Chen Jiajia pointing at the window glass.

Fang Yuan remembered it now, no longer worried, and happily followed upstairs.

The person who asked for help was on the third floor, but Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue cleaned the entire stairwell, and even knocked on the doors of two households on each floor, reminding them that there were no zombies outside, and they could talk to each other. They go to the safe area together.

Some rooms have zombie roars, and some rooms have no sound at all.

There was also a family who opened the door to the suspicious.

It was a couple, the husband was protecting his wife with a kitchen knife in his hand: "You...are you the one sent by the state to save us?"

"No." Shen Yu shook his head and said simply: "We just want to Go to the safe area, so I want to see if anyone is with us."

The couple didn't see Shen Yu and the others showing off their power, they hesitated after hearing Shen Yu's words, or the wife was more attentive and looked at When she arrived at the saber in Shen Yu's hand and the weapon in Lu Xingyue's hand, she whispered to her husband, "Let's stay together, it will be dangerous to stay here all the time, go to the safe area."

"Okay. "The husband also gritted his teeth and nodded.

Since they agreed, they packed up their things and went downstairs with Shen Yu.

Then they saw the zombies in the stairwell, and the husband was dumbfounded: "Did you kill all of this?"

"Yes, although the zombies are very powerful, their speed is relatively slow and their movements are stiff. As long as you find the right opportunity, you can kill them. Kill them." Shen Yu said to them carefully: "The weakness of zombies is in their brains, and they can be killed by destroying their brains.

" Talking about killing zombies so lightly, the husband smiled stiffly, and then silently clenched the kitchen knife in his hand. It was a family who asked for help on the third floor. Their family was also lucky. None of the six members became zombies, but the embarrassment was that there were not only two elderly people over 60 years old in their family, but also two less than 10 years old. year old child. The husband and wife in the middle are quite strong, but they don't dare to go out casually. The zombies look scary, and the most important thing is that if something happens to the two of them, the old people in the family will be very old. Little, how can I live? This is because their parents are there, and the elderly have the habit of stockpiling food, so they still have food at home in a short time, but it must be more and more dangerous here, and the two couples are very worried. So when they saw Shen Yu and the others, they hurriedly asked for help. I didn't expect someone to come to rescue them. The whole family was very grateful. Shen Yu and the others only said: "Pack up, do you have a car? If you have a car and follow us, we may bring other survivors. We cannot guarantee that you will be protected strictly. , we can only do our best." "We know, thank you." The couple gritted their teeth. They saw the strength of Shen Yu and the others. Instead of sitting at home and waiting to starve to death, they might as well take a risk. They also went back to pack their things, and because there were so many things at home, they couldn't carry them all, so they simply gave everything they couldn't carry to Shen Yu and the others, saying it was a reward. Shen Yu did not refuse.

But before leaving the building, Shen Yu remembered an important thing: "You have not been injured by zombies, have you? If you have wounds on your body, you should wear clothes to separate them, otherwise the blood of the zombies may also cause damage to the body. If you are infected, protect yourself, I don't want to save you all, you will lose the chain yourself."

None of these eight people have ever been out, so there is no danger of infection, but they all carefully added some protection to themselves.

Because there was no sense of security, they ended up in a car with eight people, and the car of the couple upstairs was in the car. Their car had better performance and was full of oil.

They got into the car and followed Shen Yu and his car, watching Shen Yu and his car fly out of metal knives, water blades, and rattan to harvest the lives of zombies.

"They're amazing..." The wife in the couple sighed, then watched her husband chase after him in the car.

The two cars made a lot of noise, and Shen Yu and the others were very arrogant in killing zombies, and there were people asking for help one after another.

Then the number of cars behind them gradually increased, and finally there were six cars full of people. Shen Yu roughly estimated that they saved more than 40 people.

When they got out of City S, both Shen Yu and the others who opened the way in front of them and the survivors behind them all breathed a sigh of relief. There were a lot fewer zombies outside the city, and occasionally some were easily killed on the road.

When they returned to the safe area, their long convoy even surprised the people in the safe area.

When they knew that they were all rescued by Shen Yu and the others, the staff gave a military salute directly to Shen Yu and them: "Thank you for your help in saving people."

This staff member is from the military, and he still remembers Shen Yu Three people, mainly because of their three ability users, this is still relatively rare, and it is what happened yesterday, of course he still remembers.

Now he is more impressed with Shen Yu and them.

"It's just a little effort, take us to quarantine first." Shen Yu said.

"Okay."

Shen Yu and the others can go to quarantine directly, and the people behind have to register first.

Because of Shen Yu's behavior, the place where they were isolated was also changed to a more comfortable place, and there was a bed to sleep in.

Originally, the zombies they went out to kill for a day were tired, and a few people didn't care about the image, so they fell asleep with a roll of the quilt.

After sleeping for more than ten hours, she got up and ate something again. Chen Jiajia propped her chin: "It's a bit boring, Xiaoyu. Next time, let's go find something like poker and prepare? We can play when we're bored. "

Bored

_

Shen Yu said lightly, "We're going to leave at nine o'clock today. We can go back and change clothes later, and put some things at home. We're going to go out for a few days. Anyway, leave more water for Uncle Fang and Aunt Fang."

So if If you're bored, just consume some powers.

Chen Jiajia: "..."

She muttered: "Okay, I just happened to try..."

Shen Yu's eyebrows jumped: "Don't run out of abilities."

Chen Jiajia nodded, put her hand on the top of the bucket, and began to condense water flow.

After half a bucket of water was placed, she stopped and started staring at the bucket.

Fang Yuan was very moved by Chen Jiajia's behavior of releasing the water, but just watching Chen Jiajia stare at the half bucket of water after releasing the water, his heart gradually filled with doubts.

This... what happened to Chen Jiajia?

Are you reluctant to water?

Or did he say no?

Fang Yuan, who was thinking about it, was about to speak when he heard Chen Jiajia say excitedly: "It's done! Look at Xiaoyu!"